Dismiss Notice
Welcome to IDF- Indian Defence Forum , register for free to join this friendly community of defence enthusiastic from around the world. Make your opinion heard and appreciated.

Modi not capable of becoming national leader: Cong

Discussion in 'National Politics' started by Virajith, Mar 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guynextdoor

Guynextdoor Lt. Colonel SENIOR MEMBER

I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR QUESTIONS. Do you want me to point out that Hindu camps were created with full luxury so that when Modi visited them, the people there said 'maze Mein hain'. There would be no camps if Modi hadn't started the riots to start with. But of course you'll pull stupid argument to counter this and then ask for reply and then coubter.

No one cares whether you make Wharton personna non grata or not- everyone knows what they are. I hope you go that campiagn so that you can become the laughing stock of thw world. And you've been ranting about bharadwaj this and nair that- well nairs will kick you @$$ anyday we want. Why don't you come down to mallu land and we'll show you which forests to hide.

2. Himanshu Pandey

Himanshu Pandey Don't get mad, get even. STAR MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    I wanted to say this too but you said it in better way... but with GND's visa and all BS I thought it will be better to take the view from international level.... but thanks for saving my typing bro

3. Guynextdoor

No they won't

4. Himanshu Pandey

Country Flag:
    India
    best of luck for your future work... a peice of suggestion... study all processes and related things with production, storage and transportation before using other guy for business... information always comes handy when somebody tries to fool you

1 person likes this.
  5. Guynextdoor

I asked you to stay away from this thread you little prick.

6. Himanshu Pandey

Country Flag:
    India
    they danced on the tones of silly dictators from small countries, kings and dictators in arab and many more... making them dance on Indian tone is much easy then you think... I know you will not believe me.. but the film just started buddy.. wait and watch.. you and me both are lucky who are going to see India achieving its past glory in modern world with modern values... JUST don't miss your popcorn

7. Guynextdoor

I'm just thinking of the endless justifications, twisting and turning of issues, cooking up of logic, events and people that is needed for you to justify this man. Doesn't it look unnatural and stupid to you?

8. Guynextdoor

lemme repeat- Neither Harvard not Wharton, nor columbia, nor UPenn not North Western nor MIT will EVER allow Modi to be linked to their names- I mean NEVER.

9. Himanshu Pandey

Country Flag:
    India
    who cares about them not inviting modi... let them not.. if they want to loose India as their strategic ally its their choice not mine... all I can do is give my best wishes to them for a long lone journey

10. Gessler

Gessler BANNED BANNED

Country Flag:
    India
    Bharat mata ke hotehuye kisi bhi Indian bina Maa ke kaise hosakta hai?

The nation is his mother. Italy is Rahul's mother, so he should go to Italy.

11. The Drdo Guy

The Drdo Guy Captain SENIOR MEMBER

And who the hell sre you to ask me anything you stupid moron.YOU are same as your fav party who does not have the balls to discuss any thing in parliament and pass a bill in collusion with the corrupt one's like mayawati and mulayam and why are you scared of me because if i ask more questions then senior members would reveal more and more thruth about the party of your's.I'm sure you are not A PATEL are you.So,stfu you nitwit this thread and forum does not belongs to you or the father of your's and if this do belongs to you then block me on this forum.India is getting educated and soon the truth of negru gandhi family will be exposed to every one.you and your congress did not have balls then to be called as nehru.You peoples made the name of gandhiji a scapegoat for fulfilling the black deeds of yours shame on you and your party and i you shut my voice then there are others who say congress go back.

12. Manmohan Yadav

Manmohan Yadav Brigadier STAR MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    I have already done all that
    i have been planning this for almost 3 years
    so i have been studying every aspect of it.

right now i have hired a professional marketing research teams
    for market demand and expected sales projections.

after that the final NOC from the fire and hazardous chemicals department
    and letter of commencement.

1 person likes this.
  13. WMD

WMD Captain SENIOR MEMBER

14. smestarz

smestarz Lt. Colonel REGISTERED

Stop talking like a stuck LP, maybe you should know how the system works or you dont?
    It is easy and you might call it a conspiracy theory.

a) Someone from Wharton sends invtiation to Modi
    b) The congress people in power express an unofficial unhappiness to the Americans that they are not happy about it, and it might effect some upcoming deals (possibly even the cancellation of the Dreamliner planes that Air India has purchased citing recent problems)
    c) This is then unofficially conveyed to the US Govt,
    d) The government then informs its unofficial reservation and wharton obliges, there is no paper trail here
    And you can call it conspiracy theory.

On other hand when Wharton is supposed to be the top 10 university in USA there is some professionalism expected specially being in the top 5 business schools in USA. So when a list is made, it has to be approved by the top people, random invites are not sent as you suggested. I do not see you getting one do we? The invitations are then sent. But then with this issue we know that there was some discussion AFTER the approval of Inivitation by top people at Wharton and after invites were sent. And all of us with logical brains can analyse it.

Now the point in your favour is. that It is upto Wharton to invite or not invite, it is purely their choice. And frankly it seems that the American universities prefer speech by someone like Laloo yadav who did "turn around with the indian railways" but the universities were not smart enough to analyse HOW? I mean this like an problem given by a prince in England telling his scientist to find, why does fish in basin of water weigh less when the fish is alive and more after some time of death of the fish. And the scientist rather than actually checking this detail started analysing the theory as to the various explanations to this problem. But the fact remains that there was nothing like this happening :)
    It is same here, with the American universities, we can call them like Elephants at the door of a court, whoever the King approves they have to salute, can't blame them. it is just that the university lost chance to have speech from a good orator who speaks from their experience and position. Which congress leader in recent time has given a 10 minute speech without reading, dare tell me one !!
    The last of such was probably Indira gandhi and maybe Rajeev Gandhi.
    and for Fcuks sake, SM Krishna gave a speech at the UN reading someone elses speech. A NATIONAL EMBARRASSMENT.

So, if you want wisdom, you need to be in company of wise men, there is a famous saying to that, a man is known by the company he keeps. We now know what sort of company the congress are with nice example of SM Krishna and other leaders, The smartest possibly is MMS.
    Woh hamesha mummy ki sunta hai aur kabhi muoh nahi kholta. and we all know who his mummy is right?

15. smestarz

smestarz Lt. Colonel REGISTERED

Wanna bet on it? Time will come soon that these will line up, and modi will not have time :)
    After all America wants to do business, and when the changes in India take place, be sure, these universities might go so far ahead as opening their branches in India, BE SURE.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.