Dismiss Notice
Welcome to IDF- Indian Defence Forum , register for free to join this friendly community of defence enthusiastic from around the world. Make your opinion heard and appreciated.

Modi not capable of becoming national leader: Cong

Discussion in 'National Politics' started by Virajith, Mar 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. smestarz

smestarz Lt. Colonel REGISTERED

Seems many guys want to say exactly the same thing, but have different choices of word,
    I should thank my school that in 8th we had choice of Either Work experience (cooking) OR typing.
    Work experience was for girls and sissies but some guys joined them (can get few hours with just girls all around)
    I preferred typing (no other option) and it was boring typing asdf and ;lkj for few sheets, but now after so many years I see the advantage where I can keep looking at the screen and my fingers can type without looking at the keyboard. And this way of typing is fast too.

2. smestarz

Good luck to you, for chemicals the cheapest stuff comes from china but also the quality is cheap, though have some good suppliers in China.
    Rather someone who controls a big port !!! we are like good friends.
    Also have a friend in CATIC (china aerospace) but we never talk of planes. We talk of girls and "his wifes business" which his wife knows less about.
    Also does any member here have a company to make say Air guns? India does not seem to make good guns, I have 3 but really not upto the mark. I did use one in China in their shooting club, really nice. Also they get a lot of Ammo to shoot at a very cheap rate. I did meet a future Olympic shooting star. still a young kid but really cool.

1 person likes this.
  3. smestarz

I dont want to call you names but take this joke lightly.
    A kid tells his mother, "Mother, Pooja called me to her home, she said there is no one at her house"
    The mother is shocked, and says.. the what happened?
    The son says "She was right, when I went there, there was a big lock on the door"
    Waise hi kuch karega kya? Take it lightly..

4. smestarz

My pop is an expert, but I dont know how much he can help you, he has set up few plants mainly in Goa Karnataka area on turnkey basis. but he primarily does Pharma products. My cousin is also an expert but in Plastics and Paints. By the way both are PHD holders,
    My dad completed his PhD in NCL pune (and he was one who set up the first lab at IIT Mumbai when he followed his guide from NCL to IIT) and my cousin did his from UDCT.
    And few of my best friends and classmates are with top companies like R & D at Reddy labs and BIOCON

5. smestarz

Jungle mein Mangal aur phir Dungal !!

6. smestarz

Uncannily wherever RG went did Congress not lose heavily? I mean in UP elections, that was supposed to be Congress play ground, and Congress got grounded. I think people who come to see RG they are brought in trucks and they are curious how a mixed baby looks like. At least a few people from Rural Karnataka told me that. May not be opinion of all but some. And the best part is that they did not understand $hit of what he said because they understand only Kannada.

7. Manmohan Yadav

Manmohan Yadav Brigadier STAR MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    i am aware of that
    one of the primary market research i am doing it that

CAN I MANUFACTURE AT A LESSER COST THAN CHINA ?

i have already placed orders for various samples of chemicals and acids
    will be sending it to the labs for analysis and quality tests

Also, i will be importing in smaller quantities to sell it in the local market
    in order to get the feel of the market.
    that way i will know which product has a higher demand

what i know is that 35% of India's chemical
    needs are fulfilled by Chinese Suppliers,
    so its a huge market waiting to explored,
    given the conditions and opportunities are right.

8. Manmohan Yadav

Country Flag:
    India
    the sector i am planning to enter are acids and hazardous chemicals
    not easy to find a chemist for it.
    but i found one,
    he is from Karnataka and used to work in a chemicals factory outside Pune.

9. smestarz

There was some pie chart before where there were Selvaraj and Lawrences and there was some rajgopal from BJP who actually got few thousand votes. And well dont tell me people in your area are so stupid that a person who stands for election votes for someone else? Really? I thought people in Kerala are 100% educated, and yes I have been to Kerala many times.
    And your comment that Congress is against BJP and Left is against BJP which is true, but it is also true that they are against each other. Else why not fight election together? No ?

And let me correct you.
    Kerala has Christian majority , followed by Hindus and muslims (not in this order) Christians vote mainly for Congress and some to the communist. The Muslims vote for Congress and some for communist. The Hindus vote for either Congress or Communist or BJP,

The earlier trend was that Kerala was strongly communist and still is and Congress was the strong party, BJP had very little presence as compared to these parties BJP is quite young party and will take time. Kerala does not really have the development as Gujarat (having been to both states) the highway and major roads in Gujarat are better and wider, the infrastructure is better in Gujarat,
    Kerala on other hand is excellent for tourism. but all that is now going to dogs with too much tourism, good places like riverside areas are being purchased by bit hotel chains and being developed into 5star chains.

Having dated some foreign girls I do know that they like nature, but they like nice and cheap accommodation, Only the people who come for business In India prefer 3 - 5 star hotels the rest prefer the cheap shacks which cost few hundred rupees a day with good safety.

Further you may not know that the Commercial port of cochin is being run by DUBAI PORT AUTHORITY and not by Indian port authority seems it was given to them on lease and they have jacked up the port charges etc, Correct me if I am wrong. I am sure you do not know this even though you stay in Kerala,

Keralites are smart people and when you say that BJP will not get a single vote (understanding that the person standing for election will naturally vote for himself) does really makes me question your intelligence, but well being 100% literate is not same as being intelligent. 100% literate means being able to read and write, but not same as being able to come with logical answers and this my friend is my assessment about you.

10. smestarz

The strength of Chinese is mass production, and you know that it is difficult to control quality in mass production but the advantage is cheaper cost as material is both purchased and sold in Bulk so there are less chances that you can get lower rates in India but having said that there is good chance that the dollar might become weak (rupee gets stronger) which is good for import, but the Chinese will try to keep their currency stable and thus you can get cheaper price (in rupees) from China.So you have to also consider this point. there is something called forward booking of currency. that is done when the dollar is expected to be stronger, so that you get good value of rupee, try to also get an expert in this field for getting the best deal in terms of profit, else what you can get in lower prices in China you end up losing in exchange rate fluctuation.

1 person likes this.
  11. vstol jockey

vstol jockey Colonel MILITARY STRATEGIST

Country Flag:
    India
    @guynexrdoor, do I need to really fight you to defeat you and your types? the kind of language you have used has already made you a looser. What I wrote here is the written history of Nairs. What do I need to prove? Imagine, How easily I can make you go mad and loose control over your language, now imagine what will I do to you if we really fight it out?

12. Guynextdoor

Guynextdoor Lt. Colonel SENIOR MEMBER

I'm not wasting my time reading the second half of the post coz that seems to be another relegious and silly . rant.But fact- BJP doesn't have a base in Kerala at all. One guy/ few guys winning is no evidence to the contrary. Left will not support BJP and COngress will not support BJP. If you think that by throwing up this theory and that theory the situation is gonna change- you might as well be on pot.

Last edited: Mar 5, 2013
  13. Guynextdoor

Guynextdoor Lt. Colonel SENIOR MEMBER

I don't know anyone you don't have a problem with. You have issues with nairs, muslims, punjabis, dalits & christians. I'm sure anyone you haven't mentioned till now will eventually crop up. For the rest of us, it is important for country to be ONE. FOr you, it's just a practiced statement when in reality your prejuidice seeps into every other post you put in. You can blame others, but the issue really is with you yourself.

14. smestarz

I never said that BJP will come to power in Kerala you stupid runt. My assesment is logical and not imaginary like yours.
    And yes, getting few thousand votes and coming third in say 7 sided contest means that its is having some base and they have to win over it.
    And what happened in Gujarat, congress lost the elections and did not win a single seat in Municpal election where the Muslim population exceeds 90%

Frankly the most communal party is Congress and they have just picked up where the british left, divide and rule. and it will be same result, Congress will leave soon.

In Gita there is famous shlok, and now the leader shall arrive after deposing Dhristarashtra (MMS) who does not see anything except the love for his "children" (congress) You should see the similiarities now but if you dont, well nothing new.
    You are the guynextdoor aur waha hi rahe, warna jungle mein aise maroonga, ke bhool jayega, ke khana kaha se hai aur padna kaha se...
    Guess you will understand this lingo...

Rest other guys and mods, sorry but this twerp deserves it

15. Manmohan Yadav

Country Flag:
    India
    I plan to produce in large quantity as well
    and the field of Acids and chemicals is such that
    quality must be perfect, thats why i will be getting customized machinery for it
    its a bit expensive but worth the money

i will be importing just in small quantities for the initial phase

all my exports will be through traders
    i intend to focus only on local market and manufacturing

since, sales prices on chemicals in domestic market
    are as much as 75% more than export market, so i plan to export only left overs
    there will be no more imports after the market analysis and research phase.

But, i will make a note of your advise, might come in handy later on,

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.