Dismiss Notice
Welcome to IDF- Indian Defence Forum , register for free to join this friendly community of defence enthusiastic from around the world. Make your opinion heard and appreciated.

Most of the Bollywood films, including Padmavati, are funded from Dubai to defame Hindus: Subramania

Discussion in 'Internal Affairs' started by omya, Nov 12, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wolfpack

Wolfpack Captain FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    @InfoWarrior I would post a reply later, right now i am enjoying a Chivas Regal Whisky Watching NetFlix. :cheers:

2. InfoWarrior

InfoWarrior Lieutenant FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    I don't think anyone would even believe that caste system was made by Muslims. So the Brahmins now are those who betrayed Hindus and sided with Muslim rulers ?
    Something like caste system was there before Islam or Christianity. Its mentioned their in Buddh Charitha and Jain literature. Even child marriage, sati, caste system etc are blamed on British and muslims. Muslims can be blamed for destroying temples, killing Hindus, looting etc. But blaming them for caste system does not make sense. Who would even believe such a thing ?

Even RSS takes owns up to it.

Caste system ensured job quota for every caste: RSS chief
    https://www.outlookindia.com/newswi...-quota-for-every-caste-rss-chief/351330/?next

Madhav Sadashiv Golwalkar, the then Supremo (Sarsanghchalak) of RSS, to a Marathi daily Navakal Golwalkar in this interview had extolled the virtues of Chaturvarnya (the division of the Hindus in four Varnas) and had also glorified Manusmriti, the ancient edicts of the Hindus. [Source]

A Jatt singer got arrested just because he sang a love song for a Brahmin girl.
    Singer arrested in Jind after Brahmin body objects to song
    https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com...body-objects-to-song/articleshow/57400476.cms

3. vstol jockey

vstol jockey Colonel MILITARY STRATEGIST

Country Flag:
    India
    Look, I do not know who you are or what caste you belong to and your caste is immaterial to me, but based on what you have been posting here till now, one thing is very clear that you are neither a hindu nor a low caste, you are worst form of human-a convert. A coward who's forefathers were bloody coward and converted for fear of sword. You are aghast to even imagine how Brahmins refused to convert and chose death. You never had those guts in you cowards and now find solace and atonement in attacking Brahimns for the sins and cowardice of your forefathers.
    A pig begets piglets, a lion has lions as his off springs. learn the laws of nature and system of selection of best genes. its everywhere to be seen. You guys are not low caste by caste or varna but by the way you think and act.

4. PeegooFeng41

PeegooFeng41 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    Honestly those who think that eating beef will make them smarter because beef has protein, how intelligent they can be. :rofl:

5. Flyboy!

Flyboy! Lieutenant FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    When was the last time Bollywood made a good movie? Most of the movies released are all rubbish and there is enough reason to boycott them. I haven't seen a bollywood movie in years. The best movies are by independent filmmakers who focus on real issues.

Last edited: Nov 13, 2017
  6. Rajaraja Chola

Rajaraja Chola 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

SuSwamy is an boasting toerag. An brilliant mind spoiled by insidious thoughts. I would not be surprised even if was under payrol of foreign agencies. It was a known secret that he had spied for the USA.

7. InfoWarrior

InfoWarrior Lieutenant FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    Lol you seem very rattled with my thinking, that reply was not even directed to you, but you felt the need to butt-in it's obvious... :LMAO:
    Look, let me make this clear to you,
    1. I'm a tantric Hindu and don't consider vedas and other non-tantric texts as part of my religion. I'm not some simpleton that you can fool, I follow my logic.
    2. I don't hate Brahmins, they are friends.
    3. But I hate Manuwadis and manusmriti, and think they are the lowest scums on earth.
    4. I'm not coward at the same time but I also know how to deal with difficult people without wasting my time.

It is you who are aghast that a tantric Hindu resolutely rejects vegetarianism, Manuwad and vedas. At the same time he is not a simpleton who you manuwadis can fool easily. I know system of selection of best genes, Manuwad is anti-natural selection which is why India was under 1200 years of occupation. Karna and Eklavya were better genes than loser Arjun.

More proof that Manusmriti is BS and anti Natural selection,
    Home of Daleet brothers who cracked IIT entrance gets pelted with stones
    http://www.firstpost.com/india/home...entrance-gets-pelted-with-stones-2308066.html

JEE main: Son of a school teacher, a Daleet creates history, scores 360/360
    http://indianexpress.com/article/ed...chool-teacher-a-dalit-kalpit-veerval-4631233/

Brahmeshwar Mukhiya dies outlaw’s death:fie:
    [​IMG]

Ara (Bhojpur), June 1: The man who lived by the gun today died by it.

https://www.telegraphindia.com/1120602/jsp/bihar/story_15559933.jsp

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.