Dismiss Notice
Welcome to IDF- Indian Defence Forum , register for free to join this friendly community of defence enthusiastic from around the world. Make your opinion heard and appreciated.

Mullah Omar-led Afghan Taliban ready to attack Pakistani Taliban

Discussion in 'South Asia & SAARC' started by Anees, Jun 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anees

Anees Lt. Colonel ELITE MEMBER

Country Flag:
    United States
    Mullah Omar-led Afghan Taliban ready to attack Pakistani Taliban

[​IMG]

PESHAWAR: Due to extreme differences everted, Afghanistan Taliban has readied their troops to start a big military strike over Pakistani Taliban, Dawn news reported.

Mullah Mohammad Omar-led Afghan Taliban has reportedly finalised the decision to organise a joint military attack with Ansar-ul-Islam (AI) and Lashkar-e-Taiba (LeT) against Pakistani Taliban, renowned as Tehrik-e-Taliban Pakistan (TTP)

According to reports, the Afghan militants took decision after the eversion of extreme differences with TTP on their attitudes and behaviour which bringing bad name to the Taliban movement.

The differences increased over weapons transportation,

On the other hand, TTP spokesperson Ehsan Ullah Ehsan has confirmed the reports of expected attack and declared that TTP is working under Afghan commandants and we are not intended to clash with them.

Moreover he demanded the Afghan’s top commandant to take rapid steps in order to stall the attacks. He further said that the attackers are belonging to our previous opponents.

[​IMG]

TTP spokesperson added, “We have old enmity with Ansarul Islam and some other militant groups who want to avenge their own fights and losses now. They are planning a major attack on us in the bordering areas along Mohmand Agency.â€￾

It is pertinent to be notified, Senior Afghan Taliban leader Mullah Mohammad Omar has warned the commanders including Hafiz Gull Bahader, Hakimullah Mehsood and other TTP members to follow his instructions strictly or get ready to face the music.

Mullah Omer admitted earlier that some of Taliban’s area commanders were involved in the business of kidnapping for ransom, bringing bad name to the Taliban movement, ANI reported on April 3, 2013.

He made it loud and clear that the Taliban were supposed to fight the ‘evil forces’ just to ensure supremacy of Allah, the Quran and Sunnah.

Mullah Omar-led Afghan Taliban ready to attack Pakistani Taliban | The News Tribe

1 person likes this.
  2. they

they BANNED BANNED

new news. Afghan Taliban vs Pakistani Taliban. i think this war lead Talibans to total loss.

3. tunguska

tunguska Major SENIOR MEMBER

Oh ho Iraqi Suuni + Afghan Taliban + Punjabi Sunni Vs Dara Adam Khel means Pakistan Taliban.

Interesting to see that Lashkar e –islam (Mangal bag group) is opponent to Pakistan Taliban in Tirah. Tauheed-e- Islam mean good Taliban sponsored by Pakistan army to fight against the Pakistan Taliban. Will these two pakistani group join with Afghan Taliban group to trounce Pakistan Taliban?

1 person likes this.
  4. they

they BANNED BANNED

i think yes. pakistani people help eachother.

5. tunguska

They you do not understand above post. 2 groups in 2nd paragraph are Pakistani and they are enemy to Pakistani Taliban. And they are fighting each other to take over the control of Khyber-Pakhtuva. So in order to throw away Pakistan Taliban , I see Lashkar-e-islam might join Afghan Taliban.

6. they

they BANNED BANNED

i am not expert of taliban. thanks. sorry i think reading in this thread is better for me.

7. vstol jockey

vstol jockey Colonel MILITARY STRATEGIST

Country Flag:
    India
    This is called outsourcing a war. PA seems scared to take on these guys. The best solution will be for ANA to get in support of TTP and ensure that complete Taliban supported by PA gets killed.

1 person likes this.
  8. tunguska

If this happen then it will be honestly really really an interesting situation in AF-pak. But to be honest, your idea is great and this must be the strategy for ANA so that they can overcome Afghan Taliban. And Pakistan Taliban is already enemy to Pakistan so at the end of day, it is Pakistan army has to fight against the Pak Taliban anyway.
    I think nobody has think from this perspective (Idea). ANA must listen to you now. it is like Ek Tir se do Nishane.

9. vstol jockey

vstol jockey Colonel MILITARY STRATEGIST

Country Flag:
    India
    yess. By supporting TTP, ANA will actually have much less work to do after withdrawal of US from Afgan. Let TTP finish off Taliban

10. tunguska

11. tunguska

1 person likes this.
  12. layman

layman Aurignacian STAR MEMBER

Country Flag:
    United States
    I will support for TTP :tup:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.