Dismiss Notice
Welcome to IDF- Indian Defence Forum , register for free to join this friendly community of defence enthusiastic from around the world. Make your opinion heard and appreciated.

Muslim man dies after being brutally beaten up by cow vigilantes in Rajasthan's Alwar

Discussion in 'Internal Affairs' started by OverLoad, Apr 1, 2017.

1. Himanshu Pandey

Himanshu Pandey Don't get mad, get even. STAR MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    WTF you mean?

2. OverLoad

OverLoad Lieutenant FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    Pakistan
    No body has any objection to their drink choice but they should have restrain to kill just over suspicion that cow was transported for slaughter.
    By the way few days back A Gau rakshak posted a appeal to drink Cow cola directly obtain from cows since packed one mix with human cola.

3. thesolar65

thesolar65 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

Here I want share my unhappiness. I do not like this sort of lynching/murdering. This gives us a bad name. If you find anything illegal, just catch hold of that guy and hand over him to police along with proofs.

4. Lion of Rajputana

Lion of Rajputana Captain FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    United States
  5. layman

layman Aurignacian STAR MEMBER

Country Flag:
    United States
    Vigilantes have no place in Nation governed by law.
    If Law and Order is not observed then what is point of Courts and Justice.

Pushyamitra, dray, rockstar and 5 others like this.
  6. nik141993

nik141993 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    I know your intentions are just to troll & nothing else but this one time i agree with you... this country is going to dogs ,The amount of people trying to find excuses to justify such acts is astonishing even when deep down they know what happen is wrong
    This thread is not about Pakistan you imbicle idiot & Pakistan drinking camel urine will not bring back dead Indian killed by cow vigilantes

7. Lion of Rajputana

Lion of Rajputana Captain FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    United States
    That's the point, I doubt many people agree with this sort of thing, I certainly don't, but this guy is a typical Pakistani troll, and I'll be damned if I let him and his ilk lecture us about rights, justice and the value of human life.

8. vstol jockey

vstol jockey Colonel MILITARY STRATEGIST

Country Flag:
    India
    Youngman, I can do much better than you. I have not justified cow vigilantism in any of my posts. Hold your horses. You might get one across your face from me otherwise.
    @Mods, is it not a violation of forum rules?

zebra7, Himanshu Pandey and lca-fan like this.
  9. HariPrasad

HariPrasad Lieutenant FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    Yes, ofcourse but mass slaughter of shias are ok.

10. HariPrasad

Country Flag:
    India
    Yes, it is really sad but these sort of incidents keep happening. Few months ago one gau rakshak was killed by Muslims in Karnataka. One fellow's head was cut in UP while he was sleeping by Muslim Mob. By highlighting one sided incident only, some people tries to play victim hood card.

11. vstol jockey

vstol jockey Colonel MILITARY STRATEGIST

Country Flag:
    India
    Playing victimhood is the personality trait of Pakistanis.

IndiranChandiran and HariPrasad like this.
  12. layman

layman Aurignacian STAR MEMBER

Country Flag:
    United States
    Please Refrain from giving into flame baiting.

13. HariPrasad

Country Flag:
    India
    You need to understand the Pakistani Psyche here. After the partition and getting massive resources and fertile land, Pakistan was all set to be a very successful nation but by their hard zihadi style work, they turned it into a failed state. Now they need the justification of 2 nation theory. Whenever they find this sort of news, they try to take consolation that it happens with Indian Muslims also ignoring the fact that not even one Muslim dies against 100 in Pakistan. However, when any such incident is reported in India media, they pop up to celebrate and do their cheer leading work.

14. lca-fan

lca-fan Major SENIOR MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    @randomradio @Agent_47 @PARIKRAMA @MODS

Please see Forum rules should not be one sided. @OverLoad is creating threads where one is (we are or every Indian is) likely to pull off their gloves and if someone abuses our nation India we may only get dirty with him even if we get banned.

We know how to reply him with foul languages but we are told to keep sanctity of this forum, so please restraint him from creating threads which could go abusive as @vstol jockey pointed.

The other day my post of was edited by Mods when I posted links of Why Pork is banned in Pakistan?

And this very person was complaining about quality posts.

15. SrNair

SrNair Captain FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    I think you are a sane member.
    So let me tell you one thing .
    Now a days Pakistanis are more concerned about the things happening in each and every corner in India .

We are used to this kind of politics in India .Tensions and killings were already in there for decades but now it is in media because vested interests needs to score points against GoI .And majority of Indians irrespective of their religions also knows that.
    And Pakistanis are neither interested in tensions and problems inside in their nation nor they interested in the pathetic state of minorities .
    Only thing they want to know is whether Yogi said something,Modi said something ,a cow in the remote corner of India did their shit in toilet etc .

Look at the news of the Pak media .One retard anchor lady is threatening Indian PM .Lol :lol:
    Our media have severe shortcomings but except border violation they wont even care about Pakistan.

You guts should prioritise your essential elements

layman likes this.