Dismiss Notice
Welcome to IDF- Indian Defence Forum , register for free to join this friendly community of defence enthusiastic from around the world. Make your opinion heard and appreciated.

Muslim man dies after being brutally beaten up by cow vigilantes in Rajasthan's Alwar

Discussion in 'Internal Affairs' started by OverLoad, Apr 1, 2017.

1. Wolfpack

Wolfpack Captain FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    Aww,You are that Pakistani American. i Get ya. go on carry posting your stuff, i won't interfere from now on.You are specifically drawn to this thread shows,you are a Pakistani Muslim, trying to masquerade.

2. InfoWarrior

InfoWarrior Lieutenant FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    Let me explain the crux of this beef controversy: I will try to be neutral.
    Hindus don't eat cow meat due to respect, but only 20% Hindus are vegetarian. but 80% of Hindus would avoid cow meat. Though non-cow meat source is high in price because of Hindu consumption. But cow meat can be very cheap. So after a cow stops giving milk, it becomes a burden on the cow farmer. The cow smugglers approach these poor cow farmers(mostly Hindus) and entice them to sell them. Cow smugglers then transport them to Muslim majority area for slaughter and consumption. Cow smuggling is extremely profitable, you buy at almost zilch from a Hindu farmer and sell them for a huge profit at a slaughter house. Since there is so much poverty that even Hindus are involved, Police men can be bribed. In a nation of 2G scam who will care for a cow?

But the catch is cow smugglers have to transport these animals through vast tracts of Hindu majority areas. So Gau rakshaks stop these trucks and take the cows. But keeping a old cow which has stopped giving milk is a financial burden, so most gau rakshaks just take some charge from these cow smugglers. This is why Modi said 70% of gau rakshaks are fake.

Cow slaughter cannot be stopped in a Muslim majority area by gau rakshaks, Aklaq like incidents happen when minority dares to be insensitive to majority sentiments. Aklaq was a minoirty Muslim family in a village of overwhelming Hindus.

Top 10 slaughter houses are owned by Hindus, to get most profit out of meat of buffaloes. Because in North Indian Hindus mostly vegetarian and does not consume buffalo beef. So buffalo beef is slaughtered and consumed by mostly muslims, the muslims naturally get most of the profits. This has caused hearth burn, So Hindus have started exporting beef to get the profits. My suspicion is may be gau-rakshaks make sure that buffaloes go mostly to slaughter houses owned by Hindus.

If Hindus really want to stop cow slaughter then, there is only a economic solution to this, using science and technology. Like genetic engineering. Use some technology and make cow meat unfit for consumption. I think most Hindus are only against killing cows and not against using dead body of a cow. Dead body of a cow can be used to make diesel fuel or manure. Bones can be used to make fertilizer.

So if Hindus want to stop cow slaughter then find a economic benefit for cows after they stop giving milk. How does governement stop usage of spirit of ethanol for drinking, by mixing methanol a poison in it. Gau rakshaks should do something similar they should inject cows(which stop giving milk) with something like lead and mercury, or some bacteria like e coli. Lead and mercury will keep the cow alive but make the flesh poisonous.

3. MilSpec

MilSpec Mod MODERATOR

Country Flag:
    India
    Reference?

4. Wolfpack

Country Flag:
    India
    Courtesy of ISI.Just like the number of dead keep rising in Kashmir or Gujarat every year,to produce the atrocity news,they need to indoctrinate more Kasabs to send them,don't they? Rising number of deaths and "Islam Khatre mein hain" always helps juice up and get new recruits for jihad.:mrgreen:

5. Wolfpack

Country Flag:
    India
    Nice.try making a new ID and putting the blame on Hindus as culprits,when will your lot know TAQIYYA DOESNT WORK ANYMORE on US(Hindus).
    I have cows,but never did my family sell them to Slaughterhouses as you suggested here.we would let them retire or die in peace and ultimately cremate them as per vedic rites.Yeah,we cremate even Poisonous snakes which are killed in our farm by placing a coin on their eyes and pouring milk in their mouths.
    Try something new,to shock,which we are not accustomed to,eh? ;)

6. InfoWarrior

Country Flag:
    India
    Let's not drive Pakistanis out, there is no anti-virus without virus. Let Pakistanis come here and debate, this forum will get more traffic and entertainment. sites like Pakistani defense forum has emerged because they tolerate Indians to a level. But now pdf has grown very proud and started banning Hindu Indians. Lets petition and get pdf banned in India. Let pakistani come to our forums.

Wolfpack likes this.
  7. Wolfpack

Country Flag:
    India
    I agree,it's all about traffic,Pakistan can never match the traffic,Just as the same way ICC and Rest of Cricket world was moaning because BCCI generates more revenue than all of them combined.
    Let us rip away those horns,PDF has grown now and show them their aukaat.
    Make a "Ban Defence.Pakistan" cause,you will get votes in no time, ,why they are kicking ,Hindus out.

Last edited: Apr 8, 2017
    zebra7 likes this.
  8. InfoWarrior

Country Flag:
    India
    I'm a southern hindu and I feel sad and worried about northern brothers and sisters. I respect and understand your culture and just want you all to be productive. Something like poisoning a cow meat is more effective than spending a lifetime as gau rakshak. I feel hurt when muslims use cow slaughter and beef pics to hurt northern Hindus. Which is very self defeating situation.

Not all hindus are rich like you, some may need money to pay for things like dowry. That hindu farmer will sell off his cow after it stops giving milk. I just want to point out that as long as economics is against you, u will fail. To stop cow slaughter you need counter the economic force which causes cow slaughter.

Last edited: Apr 8, 2017
    Wolfpack and Grevion like this.
  9. Averageamerican

Averageamerican Colonel ELITE MEMBER

Country Flag:
    United States
  10. Sathya

Sathya Lieutenant FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
  11. HariPrasad

HariPrasad Lieutenant FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    No they need not. Now allow sharia based laws in US. Allow killing of Christians because they are Kafirs. Allow Muslims to capture christian girls and sell it as sex slaves as Mohammad dis it in banu qurayza.

12. HariPrasad

HariPrasad Lieutenant FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
  13. vstol jockey

vstol jockey Colonel MILITARY STRATEGIST

Country Flag:
    India
    But how about following the rules of the land as laid down by law? Most states in India have laws that forbid cow slaughter. Rajasthan is one of them.

14. shaktimaan

shaktimaan Lieutenant FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    pls u dont talk about muslims killed in India ....first look at history of america , u people are murderer of native americans , and how many muslims killed by americans in name of war on terror ????

15. shaktimaan

shaktimaan Lieutenant FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    agree with u on this, if someone is majority in numbers , it doesnt mean rest of citizens have to follow their beliefs or they are correct and minorities are wrong