Dismiss Notice
Welcome to IDF- Indian Defence Forum , register for free to join this friendly community of defence enthusiastic from around the world. Make your opinion heard and appreciated.

Muslim man dies after being brutally beaten up by cow vigilantes in Rajasthan's Alwar

Discussion in 'Internal Affairs' started by OverLoad, Apr 1, 2017.

1. Grevion

Grevion Think Tank TROLL ELITE MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    Happened in Alwar meh..Alwar and Sikar are some of the most lawless areas of Rajasthan.

2. Robinhood Pandey

Robinhood Pandey SECOND IN COMMAND Staff Member SECTION CHIEF

Country Flag:
    India
  3. Naagraj

Naagraj 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    Really that's your solution, inject them will lead or mercury and bacteria. :facepalm:

4. MilSpec

MilSpec Mod Staff Member MODERATOR

Country Flag:
    India
  5. Flyboy!

Flyboy! Lieutenant FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    1+ month and already a change in investigation officer. Let us see if the dairy farmers family gets justice. Chew tea yo se bhara houa desh hai apna.

6. mirage

mirage 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    i would any day back the person ( gau rakshak ) who kills insane human being ( cow or bull meat eaters or for that matter other animal flesh ) involved or assumed to be involved in killing innocent animals just to feed himself . atleast he is civilised and sane and finds killing the culprit meat eaters a sane act , sometimes killing millions of poor innocent animals just because of stupid ancient reasons inscribed in any so called religious book . moreover it is better to kill a filthy mind non vegetarian animal in the form of a human being to protect the innocent animals and spices but for religious causes which was favourite time pass of these ashfaqs and ehsanullas ancestors or for that matter mohamad himself , i can quote recites and many inscriptions from the so called book also .

you started it and now debate with me , the person who has started this post , you gave religious touch to this post , so be it , debate on facts now , i invite you for a debate . i will justify the killings of meat eaters ( specially gou meat eaters ) here . and dont cry when i post the quotations from qurrrraaaannnnn as they say in urdu or farsi .

one thing more , i am pure vegetarian and hate meat eaters as it is against my religion ( sanatan dharm khatre me hota hai jab koi janwar mar ke khata hai ) BC mere dharm ka kuch nahi ???????? islam bohut jaldi khatre me aa jata hai

Wolfpack likes this.
  7. Sweet-detention

Sweet-detention FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    I recommend legal action like jail term and fine instead of killing a human without providing him any legal remedy. Its not 'jungle raaj'. We have a well established justice system.

Hellfire likes this.
  8. mirage

mirage 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    yes sir , we have well established legal system following laws prescribed and enumerated by the britishers to rule the nation sometimes known as Bharat which was magnificently converted into india , just to self boast that we care for all but our roots and traditions . so hollow legal system in the name of so called democracy which allows traitors to defame and work against the nation and the courts can do nothing about that . :azn: . andha kanoon just for anti national's and traitors who loot the nation and then say desh ke kanoon pe pora vishwaas hai , mera kuch nahi bigradega , bas desh marta rahega hamesha ! but enough is enough , the legal system and constitution has to change and will change , perhaps it will take some more time for the masses to understand that change has already started !

Wolfpack likes this.
  9. Sweet-detention

Country Flag:
    India
    Then try to change this legal system if you find it unfair. But don't try to justify killing of innocent people in the name of culture and traditions. Nobody has any right to deprive anyone of his life. We can't impose our belief and traditions on others. we live in a free and democratic country. everyone is free to follow any belief and traditions. btw it's 'ma'am', thanks

kaku and Hellfire like this.
  10. Flyboy!

Flyboy! Lieutenant FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    Chaps like you are mentally ill. No one can take law into their own hands .

kiduva21 and Hellfire like this.
  11. Averageamerican

Averageamerican Colonel ELITE MEMBER

Country Flag:
    United States
    Not a day in life goes by, that I don't eat meat. Usually follow a low carb diet.

12. Hellfire

Hellfire Devil's Advocate Staff Member MODERATOR

Country Flag:
    India
    Point being? More protein than carbs?

13. Sweet-detention

Country Flag:
    India
    Good for you.

14. Wolfpack

Wolfpack Lieutenant FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    I said it earlier and say it now too,These cattle thieves hide behind law using bribes,gangs,politicians and threatening normal people with guns etc. The idea "Cow killing means you risk losing your life is hammered into their thick skulls" only then will they stop doing such things.
    "Laaton ke bhoot baatein se nahin maante" .

mirage likes this.
  15. Wolfpack

Wolfpack Lieutenant FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    Point being made is ,he will end up losing half of his intestine in Hemi colectomy operation due to Colon cancer caused by excess consumption of red meat and other processed meats and live rest of his life with a colectomy bag hanging outside attached to his abdomen.:p

Hellfire likes this.