Dismiss Notice
Welcome to IDF- Indian Defence Forum , register for free to join this friendly community of defence enthusiastic from around the world. Make your opinion heard and appreciated.

my question regarding Babri musjid & ram janm bhoomi temple

Discussion in 'Internal Affairs' started by sherin616, Jan 7, 2017.

?

what do you think about my idea???

1. Good idea

1 vote(s)
    25.0%
  2. Stupid ifea(please mention why)

1 vote(s)
    25.0%
  3. I have another idea(please mention why)

2 vote(s)
    50.0%
  1. A_poster

A_poster Captain FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India

Do you understand even P of Indian politics? Or are you even aware of total lack of support for these kind of SJW shenanigans outside luteyan wine-&-dine circle?

If BJP do this, BJP is finished. Ram Janabhoomi may not be a vote getter for BJP now, but it could not survive this kind of retarded idea of reconstructing Babri mosque in Ayodhya. Muslims and Christians would still not vote for BJP out of spite and hatred, and it would lose Hindu vote too.

And what problem do you people have with Shivaji's statue in Maharashtra?

2. sherin616

sherin616 FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    Can you tell me ABOUT politics of abolishing slavery in USA
    Good leader do politics for people and the future of the country not for winning election

Never said nothing against shivaji's temple
    I said it would have a bigger appeal than sivaji's statue
    Retarded idea may be for you
    Not for me I just want a bit more peaceful India

AbRaj likes this.
  3. sherin616

sherin616 FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    Japan bombed pearl harbor in world war 2
    And USA used nuclear bomb on Japan
    They are the best friends now we should learn from them

AbRaj likes this.
  4. Lion of Rajputana

Lion of Rajputana Captain FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    United States
    I always thought that the Government should just take over that piece of land, clear it out and build a monument to national unity/in remembrance of all the riot victims across India through history; or something along those lines.

But I'm sure that idea will probably be considered and attacked as "sickular."

Grevion, AbRaj and sherin616 like this.
  5. vsdoc

vsdoc 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

My personal opinion. Build the temple. No sharing.

Islam needs to learn it came last. It is free to take up space (physical, spiritual, personal) where it's free.

Where it displaces, or displaced, forcefully, there must be push back.

Nothing PC about this basic fact. It's why I support Israel.

Pundrick, Tejasmk3 and sherin616 like this.
  6. Tejasmk3

Tejasmk3 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    Yes Japan attacked, America paid them back with much higher levels of violence, occupied them imposed their value systems onto them, have bases in Japan despite massive protests, have a huge amount of control their foreign policy, restrict their army and while making Japan dependent on them for security. Pretty much a dhimmi status :lol: So who should be the U.S here ? :D

7. sherin616

sherin616 FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    Indians are not that

8. sherin616

sherin616 FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    By that idea Dravidians from Tamil nadu should are the only one allowed to rule India

9. sherin616

sherin616 FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    I ts funny how right idealists laugh off two county theory and talk against building a monument with Islam and Hindu history for the unity of India

10. OSO

OSO IDF NewBie

Country Flag:
    India
    What you said is for East Bengal to join Pakistan formation which we know infamously as East Pakistan.

Pakistan formation is not at all a people referendum, request you to check facts again.

In case if you are right then how do you explain Muslim League sponsored "Direct Action Day" on August 16, 1946?
    If Pakistan formation is people referendum then Muslim League wouldn't require the Diection Action Day.

11. Tejasmk3

Tejasmk3 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    Yes being a glorified protectorate is a fantastic thing :biggthumpup: Read about what conditions led to peace and why they have been so pacifist.

A_poster likes this.
  12. OSO

OSO IDF NewBie

Country Flag:
    India
    Its a good idea but the mosque should be bit far away from the current site.

13. nair

nair Die hard Romeo Staff Member ADMINISTRATOR

Country Flag:
    India
    How many of you been to birth place of Lord krishna

14. Pundrick

Pundrick Lieutenant FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    Yes, Hindus should give up their holy land bcoz they are in majority and should show humanity towards minority, yes the same minority which BTW has the audacity to support the fanatics within themselves and whenever attacked they bring the shield of Secularism, Pluralist Culture and Articles of Constitution.

Secularism in India is completely flawed and being exploited by the minority, and the intellectual mafias in spite of being aware of the exploitation are not doing anything against the fanatics e.g. Owaisi and Personal Law Board.

My Conclusion : Ram Janm Bhumi is a political issue now and if somebody thinks about having a Mosque within the 100 met of the region is either lost in the pseudo-Secularism or he/she is a intellectual mafia and politically motivated. Believe me Bajrang Dal and VHP will never accept such decision and the region will create frequent riots and muslims will be the larger victims here, bcoz Hindus are in larger number and very organized. So if you want to solve the issue build the temple and thrash these Akhada and others orgs who are claiming it without any base.

15. A_poster

A_poster Captain FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India

No, that was provincial election for all provinces of British India held in 1946. Muslims league fought them with a single point agenda of "creation of Pakistan" .It was a referendum on creation of Pakistan among Indian Muslims, and Muslims overwhelmingly voted for creation of Pakistan (all Muslims, not just Bengalis). In those days, Muslims had a separate electorate. Muslim league won 429 of 492 reserved seats, with 89.5 % votes, only 4.4% of Indian Muslims voted for Congress in 1946 election.

That was a clear cut victory of Muslim league in the referendum it conducted among Indian Muslims on question of Pakistan. Direct Action Day was there to force Hindus to accept wishes of Muslims for creation of Pakistan;wishes for which not only Muslims of Punjab and Bengal, but also Muslims of Bombay province, Madras Province, and United province, which did not had any chance of going to Pakistan, voted. In Madras, close to 100% Muslims voted for Pakistan.

Tejasmk3 likes this.