Dismiss Notice
Welcome to IDF- Indian Defence Forum , register for free to join this friendly community of defence enthusiastic from around the world. Make your opinion heard and appreciated.

Myanmar in advanced negotiations to licence-build JF-17 fighter

Discussion in 'South Asia & SAARC' started by Agent_47, Feb 1, 2017.

1. AbRaj

AbRaj Captain FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    There are "methods" to divert ads for desired purpose but we that requires involvement of donor.

2. GSLV Mk III

GSLV Mk III Lieutenant FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    That is the purpose & I'm not joking.

3. Blue Marlin

Blue Marlin 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    United Kingdom
    where one starts the rest follow the daily mail, is the worst of the worst. you should reads the comments. they make Another Indian forum look like bunny rabbits

4. AbRaj

Country Flag:
    India
    What terror??? That video can be accessed even on YouTube ( I think you're talking about TTP video)
    You can get all of their video on their official website hosted in UK server(claimed by some pakistanis):lol:
    For more gruesome videos like burning of Turkish soldiers visit zero censorship.com

5. GSLV Mk III

GSLV Mk III Lieutenant FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    Have you seen the comments on ''leftist liberal'' BBC's facebook page ?

6. AbRaj

Country Flag:
    India
    FYI BBC(Asia) headquartered in Pakistan

Rain Man, Aqwoyk and GSLV Mk III like this.
  7. Blue Marlin

Country Flag:
    United Kingdom
    it wasn't a youtube video.

8. Blue Marlin

Country Flag:
    United Kingdom
    no i dont bother going there. the guardian is just as bad

9. AbRaj

Country Flag:
    India
    Trust me bro

10. Blue Marlin

Country Flag:
    United Kingdom
    i dont think it were, no way. i think it were daily motion, or something like that.

ok now were getting side tracked.

AbRaj likes this.
  11. AbRaj

Country Flag:
    India
    Yes we are :mrgreen:

Blue Marlin likes this.
  12. AbRaj

Country Flag:
    India
    @Blue Marlin you are always welcome to give your opinion and express your thoughts.:mrgreen:

Blue Marlin likes this.
  13. MilSpec

MilSpec Mod Staff Member MODERATOR

Country Flag:
    India
    Critical from system perpective and Forum enthusiast perspectives to me has a very large degree of difference. But hey I am telling you what my evaluation is.

If some one claims the same about HAL, I can tell them exactly which machine, which make is at which shop. I have never come across anyone objectively being able to refute my observations of PAC lack of infrastructure to build the airframe, not that building the airframe is some technological marvel, it's jsut expensive and takes a lot of trained staff. If I was a manager at PAC Kamra, I too would have imported CKD's as it's more cost effective method building the system in their case.

GSLV Mk III likes this.
  14. BlackOpsIndia

BlackOpsIndia Developers Guild Developers -IT and R&D

Country Flag:
    India
    OOPS! That's a serious heartburn for our dear neighbours.

JF-17 is full propaganda, @Blue Marlin due to his roots will try his best to defend the propaganda.

Some more Some more bad news here:

2.PNG

and now this
    1.PNG
    http://thediplomat.com/2017/02/pakistan-to-order-50-more-fighter-jets-in-2017/

70 imported, 40 more to come.

That JF 17 loaded in cargo plane was one of this 110. It is exposed multiple times that they set FOC standard for JF17 but it never achieved it so the moment you talk about it the issue will be diverted or deleted or any other tactic to avoid this.

Even the manufacturing capabilities of the mighty effort of PAF in aircraft manufacturing are exposed multiple times but everytime the propaganda forum comes to rescue.

Some idiots there think that its due to PAF knowledge in aircraft manufacturing and designing that they are invited for 5th Gen stealth plane designs and they can somehow magically without any base or part can manufacture and repair a completely damaged AWAC plane at home just by wrench and screwdrivers as planes are no different to cars.

pakistani love to consider them at par with India irrespective of reality, they are lost in delusions and instead of competing with us they gave up after seeing the difference between us and now spend more time in faking wikileaks to photoshopping planes and propaganda by ISPR and defence pk. What a stupid country that faked a chasing of Indian sub! and become laughing stock all around the world cuz everyone with slightest of knowledge about sea navigation knows they are fooling the country. pakistani inferiority complex and delusions has no limits and it has become a pandemic, you will barely find a pakistani who is even semi-aware of reality, they are taken for a long ride into la la land and they dont want to come back.

Rain Man, zebra7, AbRaj and 5 others like this.
  15. MilSpec

MilSpec Mod Staff Member MODERATOR

Country Flag:
    India
    I highly doubt there is any delusion in any. The deep state controls the narrative, and from time to time feeds the local populace feel good stuff which makes them come up with a speculative paradigm. From my observations, Pakistanis are very good at projecting a big game without having one, diametrically opposite to Indian mentality which is years of promoting lackeys and incompetent nincompoops, have developed a culture of punching below it's weight.

Today both the nationalities are convinced of their national narrative, Pakistanis of being the chosen ones of Islamic identity, and Indian being chicken little due to their vulnerabilities. Every-time there is any escalation between the two, Pakistanis would stand by their forces, Some of our countrymen would go back to bean-counter roots and start calculating how many points the sensex would fall. So to me both are the same, both have vehemently put their trust in the national narrative.