Dismiss Notice
Welcome to IDF- Indian Defence Forum , register for free to join this friendly community of defence enthusiastic from around the world. Make your opinion heard and appreciated.

Namma Metro Anger Over Hindi Signs Is Part Of Growing Trend

Discussion in 'National Politics' started by Guynextdoor, Jun 24, 2017.

1. Guynextdoor

Guynextdoor BANNED BANNED

No one has opposed Sanskrit in schools, but the idea that people should spend precious hours on a language that is essentially defunct and has no use in day to day life is just mind boggling. Maybe the rich people should start to understand that people need 'practical' things- food to eat and jobs to go to and when you're population is 1.2 Billion, that is the ONLY priority you should have, not social engineering and language pride.

Everywhere in the WORLD people push for a maximum of 2 languages. Only in India is there the norm of minimum 3 languages and then add sanskrit to it and make it 4. Guess what? regional plus English is more than enough (and English IS an Indian language now). Meanwhile while many Indians know 3 or 4 languages, the number of skilled workers is amongst the lowest in the world.

2. X_Killer

X_Killer Lieutenant FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    Why don't you change the sign board with the information board.
    You have to know that Hindi is the most spoken language in entire India than after other regional languages are listed.
    English is Official language. Hence it will be good to have English, Hindi and a local language on sign board.
    Examples below:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

We have to learn something from China in this case, how they Protected their ancient language. And here in India, it seems too bad that people want to be mallu, Bengali, Punjabi, Kashmiri, Hyderabadi, Bihari, Gujarati etc but no-one interested to be an Indian/Hindustani. Shameful

Disgusting.

3. SrNair

SrNair Captain FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    Hey , we dont have any problem in using our oppressors's language even now daily .
    Englishmen's English .

Wolfpack and zebra7 like this.
  4. Guynextdoor

English's been India for over 300 years, I think right now you should just accept it as an indian language. Anyway we speak it better than, say @BMD so it's better that it is governed, like Cricket, by Indians. As of today the 'oppressors language' is giving us $150 Billion every year in IT exports. Why would you have a problem with it?

5. SrNair

Country Flag:
    India
    Nehruvians ideas already caused enough problems .Some are still sucking India's resources

6. Guynextdoor

I never said this formula was wrong.

7. Guynextdoor

yeah, and what problems are they exactly?

8. SrNair

Country Flag:
    India
    Then we can do one thing .I mean for South Indian states .Just partitioned from so called Zombie Hindi land and sign an agreement to become the dominion of UK .Good idea .Right?
    We will become officially developed world and 150 billion would become 1 trillions .Right ?
    Poor North Indians , let them look their own business.:D

9. SrNair

Country Flag:
    India
    Look at the border of LoC and another one in LAC.Domino effect of both that shit is draining hard earned resources of the nation.

Wolfpack likes this.
  10. Guynextdoor

No- I'm ready to support UK becoming a province of India. As a chicken shit country of no consequence that plays second fiddle to every Indian diplomatic initiative it's abut time they accepted us as overlords. That's the difference between you and me. You still have the mindset of a colonized, I on the other hand represent the 21st century confident mindset.

11. SrNair

Country Flag:
    India
    And Brits are going to bend their back for your overloard ship's.
    Before you asked them to join as one province of India just check the no of Indians in there and no of Brits in here .
    How much of the Indians doing toilet shit job in Brits and how much of the Brits do the same in India?

What would be your response when they asked to you that 'so we are becoming one of your own province because of we are little English ,why dont you become a province of United States because they are also using English and we both can become the 51st and 52nd states of United States of America ?'
    That is the difference between you and me .You would mock your own logic to win an argument and I would be quiet practical in my points :D

12. Guynextdoor

After we take over their economy and squeeze them, they will come. You see you can take over their country through other means- becoming the de-facto head of the Commonwealth organization, make their economy dependent on us etc.

13. SrNair

Country Flag:
    India
    Become defacto head of Common wealth only if you have a Superpower on your side .
    Before you taking over their economy ,they will ask you the same question .We all English can opt one nation ,US ,we can become the 51st and 52nd states of USA :D?Why should you reject such an offer ?
    Now dont tell me you can squeeze American economy:D .On the basis of your logic perhaps you may spit something like that

14. SrNair

Country Flag:
    India
    Almost like the claim of Pakistanis on IVC completely .

15. Guynextdoor

if they can be USA's b*tch, and then china's b*tch no reason why the UK should't be our pooch doggy. You're showing defeatism.