Dismiss Notice
Welcome to IDF- Indian Defence Forum , register for free to join this friendly community of defence enthusiastic from around the world. Make your opinion heard and appreciated.

NAMO the Indian Hitler

Discussion in 'National Politics' started by vstol jockey, Jun 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tunguska

tunguska Major SENIOR MEMBER

How is he dictator just on basis of Sanjay Joshi case? I was not expecting the cast equation from you vstolji. If the cast is such a Case, then my cast constitutes 28% in Gujarat means Patel Vote bank. Despite this fact there is less representation of this cast in modi tenure. However beyond the cast equation, for example I want to say that I have never like Keshu Bhai Patel as he is not efficient person.

Regarding NAMO as PM, I have said earlier also that only history of 2002 is main obstacle for him but it does not means he is immature or state level leader.

Regarding the state Level matter, election will going to happen by year end. There are shortcomings in modi’s tenure in conjunction with development matter but congress will not unable to exploit it. And despite this fact I want to say that, there is no doubt that BJP will once again back to power and this time congress will be finished from Gujarat.

2. Himanshu Pandey

Himanshu Pandey Don't get mad, get even. STAR MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    joshi case proved him a dictator in making because joshi is not convicted and he was against joshi so much that he threated to live BJ if joshi stays and more then that he didn't requested it he wanted it to be done... standing on your ground is a good thing but it is for only soliders and common people like us... a politician should be able to change his stance for good of more rather then having a ego..

A PM with ego is all we needed to end the republic of India as our history tells people with great beliefs and all option available made big empires and people with selfloving habits ruined us always (Prathivi Raj chouhan, Rana Sanga, Gandhi, Nehru, Ambhi, Jachand, Nizam, meer kasim) so we don't want a person as PM who don't take defeat or a no with normal behaviour...

our uniqueness and reason for existance as a nation is unity in diversity, for making this prevails we need a person who is humble enough when needed and thinks about nation more then himself... being a CM is not a big deal but to be PM of India you need to be spineless (MM Singh) or with cool mind and clear vision (Indira, Nehru, Rajiv, Narsimharav and Bajpai ji)

India is more important then any one and only a keeper of India we will choose... hope modi turn out to be one but presently hi is not.

3. tunguska

tunguska Major SENIOR MEMBER

Buddy, I agree with you and that is what I have described. But where is the cast equation comes in between? There have been rift between these two since a long and so Modi had been opposing him after 2005 if I am not wrong. With this case, is it wise permanently to say that modi is dictator?

As you say that CM is not much important in India, if any case by chance some one like Akhilesh or Naveen patnayak or any one will do a good development in their states then can’t be they consider for the future PM?

Regarding PM quality needed Cool mind, Clear vision etc ok. These qualities are needed But if he someone does not have ability to take the decision indepentely then what to do. Right now this is main problem in our country decision making, Policy implementation, new initiative etc are suck.

Anyway I always believe it is tough for him to be PM due to only one reason (2002) but at least he will remain in Gujarat onward and this is good for state of Gujarat.

4. Himanshu Pandey

Country Flag:
    India
    I want him as PM but before them I want to him to be mature... and yes being CM is important but not as much as PM... this case prove him dictator because he stands for his rivalry only without considering party, its image and the support of other leaders to joshi.. A real politician have accepted Joshi in public and used it as a tool to clear the image of party as Joshi is not convicted in CD case and then he had killed all the support of joshi in the party....

sadly this is how democracy works and the way he acted by putting his wish supreme is the way of dictator

5. Osiris

Osiris Major SENIOR MEMBER

Joshi was in charge of UP election ,but he failed .....

6. Manmohan Yadav

Manmohan Yadav Brigadier STAR MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    I though it was Uma Bharti :lol:

7. Osiris

Osiris Major SENIOR MEMBER

he was leader in charge of Uttar pradesh during election

8. Guynextdoor

Guynextdoor Lt. Colonel SENIOR MEMBER

You know the difference between me and you...you place so much emphasis on success..., on the other hand I was LMAO when congress/ rahul fumbled in UP.....:partay:

1 person likes this.
  9. Himanshu Pandey

Country Flag:
    India
    HAve you changed the party from Congress to BJP

10. uptotrix

uptotrix Captain SENIOR MEMBER

Some people finally seeing sense.

11. rcscwc

rcscwc Major SENIOR MEMBER

There has been only one Hitler, Indira. Good you were not grown enough to see the horrors of Emergency, which she imposed ONLY to save her Lok Sabha seat.

You people aren't seen Hitlers.

Lets see who has not followed dictum: My way or highway. NONE in the list.

Famous[?] followers: Nehru, Indira, Maya, Mulayam, Karuna Nidhi, Lalu, Navin is the latest entrant, Harikishan Singh Surjeet of CPM, Buddhabdeb, Jayalalita etc. In short, each and every party boss. Political politicals MUST quell rebellions or jettision the rebels. Unfortunately, Gadkari has been too soft on wild horses.

Then there can be one and only one PM candidate, identifiable, but maybe undeclared. Not a list of half a dozen eligibles waved by every BJP leader.

Last edited: Jun 9, 2012
    1 person likes this.
  12. Guynextdoor

Guynextdoor Lt. Colonel SENIOR MEMBER

No...a reformed congress is one that undestands that the Gandhi factor is really non existent. RG repeatedly failing is RG getting the message on the wall.

1 person likes this.
  13. vstol jockey

vstol jockey Colonel MILITARY STRATEGIST

Country Flag:
    India
    Present always points to the future. What NAMO is doing, clearly points to the way he will function and become one of the biggest failures of this nation.
    I have only one thing to say for NAMO, Pls mend your ways. You are too power drunk to realise that people are also watching you very well.

14. Himanshu Pandey

Country Flag:
    India
    Even a reformed Congressi is much better then RG worshippers... welcome to light friend :welcome::cheers:

15. Manmohan Yadav

Manmohan Yadav Brigadier STAR MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    A non Gandhi Congress that sounds Interesting.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.