Dismiss Notice
Welcome to IDF- Indian Defence Forum , register for free to join this friendly community of defence enthusiastic from around the world. Make your opinion heard and appreciated.

Narender Modi (News articles, Ads, Videos, Rally News etc)

Discussion in 'National Politics' started by Virajith, Mar 10, 2013.

?

Is there a Narendra Modi wave?

1. Yes

12 vote(s)
    85.7%
  2. No

2 vote(s)
    14.3%
  3. Can't say

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rock n Rolla

Rock n Rolla Lt. Colonel STAR MEMBER

Re: Why some people like Narendra Modi

He's BJP's & India's most eligible candidate right now. Also Modi is BJP's best shot, don't know why they are delaying the decision. I think Advani still has PM dreams...

2. rcscwc

rcscwc Major SENIOR MEMBER

Both NDA and UPA are transient entities. Modi is national not NDA issue as mods are seeking to make him.

All the political posts can be transferred to one of the three sub fora. Main forum can be deleted.

Last edited: May 2, 2013
  3. Himanshu Pandey

Himanshu Pandey Don't get mad, get even. STAR MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India

one more reason why I like modi

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2014
    1 person likes this.
  4. rcscwc

rcscwc Major SENIOR MEMBER

He has ZERO tolerance forv terrorism. That is the sort of leader we need.

5. Rock n Rolla

Vote for Modi to save :india:....

6. SajeevJino

SajeevJino Major SENIOR MEMBER

Not some peoples...Many of them who needs to India take one more Step in all Sectors

7. water_land_air

water_land_air 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

why do not we start a thread.... Why so many people like Pakistan Army and its generals

who were never prosecuted for the ghastly murders, rape, and inhuman tortures of hindus and buddhists in bangladesh and even proud bangla muslims who wanted to preserve their unique bangla muslim cultural identity.

around 1970-1971, bangladesh genocide of epic proportions carried out by the sunni muslim pakistani army ghastly grisly murdered half a million hindus in bangladesh with many more raped, decapitated, and made invalid for life.

how many persons should be prosecuted for what happened in bangladesh to the hindus and buddhists around that time?

the forgotten genocide of hindus in bangladesh by the sunni-led islamist pakistani army --- bangladesh genocide---- that has very few parallels in human history.

even some western reporters of the pakistani ally american TIME magazine could not stop weeping over what the cruelty they saw in bangladesh at the hands of the pakistani army. there is a link in google of that article by us time magazine.

ironically and shamefully, very very cruelly and inhumanely, this murder of epic proportions is never shown in detail by the inhumanely biased indian media. indian media is busy covering other events like movies, tv serials, free youtube clips which they download and broadcast for free. which are much more important for them

Last edited: May 8, 2013
  8. tunguska

tunguska Major SENIOR MEMBER

Modi:‘I’m a Hindu nationalist because I’m born Hindu’

Even as he described himself as a “Hindu nationalistâ€, the Gujarat Chief Minister said that he had done “absolutely right thing†during the post-Godhra riots.

Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi has described himself as a “Hindu nationalist†because he was a born Hindu.

“I am nationalist. I’m patriotic. Nothing is wrong. I am born Hindu. Nothing is wrong. So I’m a Hindu nationalist. So yes, you can say I’m a Hindu nationalist because I’m a born Hindu,†he told Reuters news agency in an interview in his official residence in Gandhinagar.

He was asked as to who was the “real Modi†— Hindu nationalist or a pro-business Chief Minister?

“As far as progressive, development, workaholic, whatever they say, this is what they are saying. So there’s no contradiction between the two. It’s one and the same image,†he said.

‘Had done absolutely right thing in 2002’

He said that he had done “absolutely right thing†in 2002 when the State was hit by the post-Godhra riots and that an SIT set up by the Supreme Court had given him a “thoroughly clean chitâ€.

Mr. Modi was asked whether it was frustrating when many people define him by 2002.

He responded by saying that he would feel guilty if he had done something wrong. “Frustration comes when you think ‘I got caught. I was stealing and I got caught.’ That’s not my case.â€

Asked if he regretted what had happened, he was quoted by Reuters as saying that the Supreme Court had created a Special Investigating Team which in its report had given him a “thoroughly clean chit, a thoroughly clean chitâ€.

“Another thing, any person if we are driving a car, we are a driver, and someone else is driving a car and we’re sitting behind, even then if a puppy comes under the wheel, will be painful or not? Of course, it is. If I’m a Chief Minister or not, I’m a human being. If something bad happens anywhere, it is natural to be sad.â€

Mr. Modi was asked whether he had done the right thing in 2002.

“Absolutely. However much brainpower the Supreme Being has given us, however much experience I’ve got, and whatever I had available in that situation and this is what the SIT had investigated,†he replied.

Answering a question about being regarded as a polarising figure, Mr. Modi cited the example of Democrats and Republicans in the U.S. to emphasise that polarisation was “democracy’s basic natureâ€.

?I?m a Hindu nationalist because I?m born Hindu? - The Hindu

5 people like this.
  9. omya

omya Lt. Colonel ELITE MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    Re: Modi:‘I’m a Hindu nationalist because I’m born Hindu’

ntn wrong in his statement......congressy paid news channels r crying over it.....

1 person likes this.
  10. Abhyuday Pratap Singh

Abhyuday Pratap Singh 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

Yup, there is nothing wrong in his statement as if being a Hindu is an exception.

No surprise the congress leaders have started barking on this

^^^Secularism comes with peace and leaves you in pieces^^^

2 people like this.
  11. Y2J

Y2J 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

shu hale bapu ? mazama ?

12. vstol jockey

vstol jockey Colonel MILITARY STRATEGIST

Country Flag:
    India

Not even one news channel has taken up the tweet of Diggy raja when he stated,"Baccha baccha raam ka, Raghavji kay kaam ka".
    Referring to every child of India as a sex toy for minister Raghav of MP. Don't you think that Diggy shud also be banished?

1 person likes this.
  13. Rock n Rolla

Narendra Modi'ji - My :respect: for you increases, :tup: to your openness !!

I am also a nationalist, I'm patriotic also, I too was born Hindu; So I'm a Hindu nationalist too !! :india:

1 person likes this.
  14. marshal panda

marshal panda Lieutenant FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India

If you can't say in India,where will you say?

2 people like this.
  15. omya

omya Lt. Colonel ELITE MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India

as i said congressy funded media.... n some senior news hosts r muslims... i remember one time dis news reader who was crying over gujrat muslim killings... she not even once mentioned anything abt godhra train burning....her focus was on muslim killing muslim killing n muslim killing....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.