Dismiss Notice
Welcome to IDF- Indian Defence Forum , register for free to join this friendly community of defence enthusiastic from around the world. Make your opinion heard and appreciated.

Narendra Modi and India will Prevail

Discussion in 'National Politics' started by tilopa, Dec 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kejriwal4PM

Kejriwal4PM 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

You are merely trying to use army's well-known pluses to cover your casteist prejudices. Actually, when I read your childish comments, I think (rather, hope) you are only a high school kid pretending to be an ex-serviceman and a now a business man dealing in crores and jet setting.

I have nothing to say against Ford funding and his corruption during IRS man. Really :sad: I think BJP has hit upon a golden strategy to counter AAP and should ask its supporters to go to people on this point, against AAP... we are doomed :sad:

( :evilgrin: )

2. vstol jockey

vstol jockey Colonel MILITARY STRATEGIST

Country Flag:
    India
    We brahmins have taught you guys the spellings of Rajneeti. Now we will teach you Rajneeti. Manish, Kumar Biswas, Khujliwala and his father, sabki janampatri taiyyaar ho rahi hai. You did press conferences, we too will have them and we will post irrefutable data. beta baap kay saath jail jayega. Amassing property beyond known sources of income. Chori kaa maal politics main zero.

3. Guynextdoor

Guynextdoor Lt. Colonel SENIOR MEMBER

This thread is opened on a blog post. Isn't that against forum rules?

4. tilopa

tilopa Lieutenant SENIOR MEMBER

no because it is not self promotion,further that was also posted on a news site niticentral.com

5. Kejriwal4PM

Which other casteist pigs are part of your party?

6. Devil

Devil Captain SENIOR MEMBER

c'mon dude caste religion this things should be left behind as for politics we only see dirty politics in whole world and replying to mr kejriwal in here is behaving like 5 years old kid let him do so him and his kejriwal we will see what they can do no point arguing with him waste of breath

7. Kejriwal4PM

Why do you stop him? The world should know the real dirty, casteist, hindu fanatic face hiding behind the hardcore ones among modi's supporters. This face is usually so well hidden among these hardcore brigade that the world doesnt get to see it very often (or never ever) and forgets inbetween.

8. Devil

Devil Captain SENIOR MEMBER

i speak what i find wrong i does not mater who it is i have no layalities i told you before you have loyalities to your idol kejriwal

9. Kejriwal4PM

I am obviously not questioning your loyalty (why would anyone be loyal to anyone else on a forum?!). You may be voting for modi, but you are obviously a softcore supporter. I am suggesting you to do the world a favor and to let it (world) know the true face hiding behind the hardcore ones among modi supporters.

10. rcscwc

rcscwc Major SENIOR MEMBER

I do admire Anna. But now it is crystal clear he was being used by Khujriwal and has dissociated himself.

11. Trendz

Trendz 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

vstol , still you are wasting time replying to these idiotic posts :suicide: y man :suicide:

12. rcscwc

rcscwc Major SENIOR MEMBER

Know some decent language?? Whom are you calling pigs? Be explicit plz.

13. Kejriwal4PM

The casteist ones. They will know themselves better.

May the real casteist pigs please stand up? rcswc wants to take a good look at you.

14. vstol jockey

vstol jockey Colonel MILITARY STRATEGIST

Country Flag:
    India
    You are looking in the wrong place. all idiots, cheats, looters and thugs with no brain to talk about have joined AAP in hordes. Pls make a shout there for PIGs like yourself.
    This site has humen beings only and no PIGs. If you do not behave we will have to either leave this site or ask for permanant ban against you. make your choice

15. Kejriwal4PM

(alright, one answered the roll call... where are others?)

@Vstol
    There is a third option too - the casteist pigs can reform and change themselves. Wonder why *that* didnt cross your mind! :-|

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.