Dismiss Notice
Welcome to IDF- Indian Defence Forum , register for free to join this friendly community of defence enthusiastic from around the world. Make your opinion heard and appreciated.

Narendra Modi completes 10 years in office today

Discussion in 'National Politics' started by Karthic Sri, Oct 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. brain_dead

brain_dead Captain SENIOR MEMBER

first do tell us what do u mean by hindutva or ram-rajya..??
    do tell us , how u think India would become under Ram rajya, before u start bragging about how religion should be separate n symbols n rituals n bla bla bla..

2. prototype

prototype Major SENIOR MEMBER

sorry,in that way i want to put 1 more point in this definition,one which do not force other's to share their ideology,and here our RSS spoil the entire thing,u will know why in the rest of my post

Really u do think so,then before i commence the rest i want to know in which part of India u resides,i live in Bhopal in M.P,one of the formidable fortress of the hinduvta faction

12 yrs back,when we were only 12 yrs old,i day when we were playing in our ground,1 man came to as and introduced himself as a Kar sevak,Now after that he forcibly took as much to the displeasure of our parents to one of the camp the RSS were holding that evening

after reaching there,we started to shiver because for the first time in our life we were watching an entire audience armed with sticks,swords and some religious warriors even holding guns,after some other children also came there picked from some other locality the preachings started

the first point they raised were how Hindu as a religion will b turning into a minority by 2070 overwhelmed by a big Muslim population

But there is a solution,by which not only we can stop it,also can turn India into a Hindu republic by 2030

and what was the solution,just have 3 children atleast in ur family

the rest i am not putting here because of the highly inflammatory statements(now all this told to some 12 yrs old children)

by then they had thought this kind of preachings will elicit some kind of religious sentiments in us,but they were mistaken actually the opposite happened

Normally in my entire life,i refrained from discussing this kind of things in such forums,but now i feel i should not hold it back

This was the 1st time,i seriously start to hate this hinduvta brigade

Now u r free to suspect it,deny it or at the best brand me as a lier to strengthen my argument,i dont care much about it,but for the sake of this argument just visit any of the websites from this sangh parivar,u will find similar blogs there.

oh my my,John Dayal,evangelist,harvesting souls, Christian militant groups:rolleyes2:

IMAO-from were does u get all this

now how many Converted Christians r there whom u actually know

now i had not visited Orissa,but yes in Chattisgarh another hinduvta faction were so much soul harvesting is done by this evangelist,and some of the harvested souls accidently r my friends

Now,their r a lot of poor backward class Hindu families residing in both the states, extremely poor,outclassed by the society,and ignored both by govt and the formidable protectors of hindutva who can give lessons how to give birth to 3 child but not how to raise them

And here so called evangelists definitely lure them by money to covert but in return a better living,now a father does not have to bother about money to get his daughter married,about his son's education,and a much better part,even a job arranged in some foreign land,so here my question,whats the wrong in it,if u call urself a citizen of a democratic free secular nation,dont u have a right to choose the life u want-and definitely for monetary relief

but here come our religious warriors,Bajrang dal,heavily loaded with armaments,blazing on both original Christian's and converted Christian's threatening them to reconvert into Hinduism or ready to die but since they were Christian terrorist's after all what is the problem in it

Oh for sure,i will definitely keep ur advice in my mind

so Ram rajya only means all about tradition ,justice and equality,it does not have something to do with Hindu religion

so what if we re brand it as Allah rajya,Jesus Rajya or Buddha rajya ,after all it is the same tradition ,justice and equality,nothing to do with religion here,so any taker's here

For sure,again Bajrang dal is in picture,now the protectors of Hindu culture which is in turn the culture of India should not b involved in any festivities brought by westerners which according to them r vulgar in nature

So a warning is issued before everyday here just before every Valentine's and Friendship days(mostly in states where BJP is in power)that anyone seen indulging it celebrating it will b dealt firmly,now in secular,democratic,independent India the choice of it's citizen does not matter here

So here now we have a goon's association which is fully indulged in heavy vandalism of shops selling goodies and greeting's,attacking couples,beating even girls(now our tradition calls for respect to women,and they claim they r protecting our tradition),pouring mud over them,and make them sit over donkey with garland of broken shoes(anyway they r heavily drunk,so its not their fault)

The irony is that some of the people i know,who work in the same bajrang dal celebrate their valentine one day before:lol:

again u can find numerous news items about it,just surf on the Google

So it was the first line with which i started the post,that an ideology imposed in not a way of living

I dont support secularism and therefore hate this groups,because i am to much believe bookish theories,i hate them because of my personal known experiences

3. True_Indian

True_Indian 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

For me the name itself is objectionable.. Now why don't you tell everybody what it actualy is ??

4. brain_dead

Hmm.. so even the name is an objection to u..???
    U were giving huge lectures that ramrajya shouldn’t be implemented , it will ne anti-secular, rituals should be separated n bla bla… I just asked u what is that in ramrajya that is such a big problem for u..?

5. brain_dead

even for the sake of debate, if u were take my opinion as to what ramrajys actually is, then let me tell you, Ramrajya actually means an ideal state, a state or we should call a rule, where everybody is treated equally under the law irrespective of thier caste,creed,color, economic value or anything.
    ramrajys means a state, where justice to the masses is the pre-requisite for the ruler to award the masses.
    now if u call such a rule ram-rajya, or allaha-rajya or jesus rajya, i have no problem with that. becoz its the ideal rule that a state can have, but rejecting it, just becoz it has word Ram in it, is absolutely absurd.

6. True_Indian

Such a rule can be achieved without bringing it under ram rajya banner..with the addition of ram it becomes imbalanced. So i would support the above said things but not under ram rajya banner.

7. brain_dead

:hitwall::hitwall:
    India will always be a democracy, when we say there should be ram-rajya in India we dont mean that we are going to announce the whole world through media, that we are implementing ram-rajya in India.
    it is a state of rule that we ought to attain, where everybody would be treated equally and would be given right justice, when we talk of ram-rajya we talk of its aspects to be followed, and not the literal word ram-rajya. ram is already dead, how can u think there can be a ramrajya(the one that ure projecting)..?? ramrajya means an ideal state, thats it.

8. True_Indian

by mixing it with a hindu lords name the basic concept of equal treatment goes away. Why should it be called a ram rajya..? It can be called any thing neutral.

9. brain_dead

its not about ram-rajya, its about an ideal state, we want an idea state in our country just like ram-rajya.
    it is not going to be a raj of ram on the state. but the values on which an ideal state should be built.

10. True_Indian

I don't want to be part of a state concept borrowed from hindu scripture and lord ram's rule.every religion will have concepts like that but when we talk about country no labeling can be allowed.
    good law, equality, secularism, etc can be achieved with out the help of religious concepts.

11. brain_dead

:rolleyes2:

:hitwall:

:tsk::tsk:

pls. following italians sir.

12. True_Indian

if you don't have anything more to contribate to the discussion then good night.

13. brain_dead

i made myself very clear, im in favour of a ideal state in our country, ideal state that is called ram-rajya, u can call it allaha rajya or jesus rajya too. i have no problems, provided it has to be ideal.
    now expressing paranoi over an ideal state, i dont want religion in state, i dont want rituals n bla bla.. ure not even understanding thts it nothing to do with any particular religion or culture.
    anyways. i have made my point clear. cant waste my time more. good nite.

14. True_Indian

You are calling it ram rajya and same time saying it has nothing to do with religion and telling me that i can call it allah rajya or jesus rajya..but i don't want it to be called anything related to any religion..good night again.

15. brain_dead

lets called it ideal-rajya..?? would this satisfy ure dose of secularship..??

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.