Dismiss Notice
Welcome to IDF- Indian Defence Forum , register for free to join this friendly community of defence enthusiastic from around the world. Make your opinion heard and appreciated.

Narendra Modi to Urdu newspaper: Hang me if I am guilty

Discussion in 'National Politics' started by layman, Jul 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. layman

layman Aurignacian STAR MEMBER

Country Flag:
    United States
    [​IMG]

Gujarat chief minister Narendra Modi has said that he should be hanged if he is found guilty of complicity in the communal riots in his state in 2002.

In an interview to an Urdu newspaper, Nai Duniya, Mr Modi has discussed the riots in which 1200 people were killed, most of them Muslims. The newspaper is edited by Shahid Siddiqui, an MP of the Samjawadi Party from Lucknow.Party from Lucknow.

Mr Siddiqui explains, "I asked him, 'Why you don't apologise? When Sonia Gandhi, the Prime Minister can apologise, why can't you apologise?' He said, 'There is no question that I won't apologise. If such a heinous crime has taken place, it's not worth an apology. If I am involved, I should be hanged...also, if I am proved innocent, the media should apologise for tarnishing my image."

Detailing how the interview with Mr Modi was set up, the MP said, "A friend of approached Mr Modi's office... my condition was that there should not be any preconditions and that I will ask all kind of questions, especially about the Godhra riot," said Mr Siddiqui.

2. layman

Country Flag:
    United States
    Man!!! I love this guyz confidence and charismatic talks.

3. Anish

Anish Lt. Colonel ELITE MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    Why dosent Shahid Siddiqui ask his own party cheif Mullah-e-am if he will apologise for the state sponsored massacre of hindus at ayodhya then dumping the bodies in sandbags in the Sarayu river.

4. Himanshu Pandey

Himanshu Pandey Don't get mad, get even. STAR MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    congressi's are excellent dogs... they bark on a running car in full throat and when car stops.... well they go bark on someone else.:lol:

5. layman

Country Flag:
    United States
    Well congress will be getting befitting reply this around as this guy seems to have his work cut out already.

6. Sinchan

Sinchan Lieutenant FULL MEMBER

Hang this son of bit#*h,or bring him in front of me i will f##k him.

7. tunguska

tunguska Major SENIOR MEMBER

Oh really? You want to f**K him. Go to gandhinagar then do it.

Last edited: Jul 26, 2012
    2 people like this.
  8. vstol jockey

vstol jockey Colonel MILITARY STRATEGIST

Country Flag:
    India
    sinchan will need to go past over a billion hindus to reach anywhr close to NAMO.

9. Himanshu Pandey

Country Flag:
    India
    and for what??
    will you please read India today issues of the time of godhra and will you like to compare the death and time taken to control the rits with ll other riots happened in India. Assam is burning from last several days. godhra was controlled in 3 days...

1992 riots claimed more lifes and they were nation wide are you want to accuese all the CM of these states and PM of that time... Late Rao from congress and its whole leadership which include mukharji, chidamburam and MMS too responsible for that... or you think Congress should be called anti-sikh because there was a congress sponsered masscare in 1984.

or if failing once is all that important so we can call Indira a dictator only and stop being respctful for her for 1971. or jawar should be remebered only for 62 not for dams, IITs and all other works...

grow up friend... Modi controleed the riots and because of swift controll of riots in godhra whole India was not burnt in riot.. because before the fire spread, fuel supply was cut...

congress has done all this because it was easy for congressi to picture him black. if he was bad then why didn't Kalam kicked him out and why Gujratis are still selecting him... just don't go away with all media report, riots are bad and happened several time in history but a CM can't be responsible... even if it is true... then we can safely say that tarun gagoi is behind the assam riots and as he is from congress and unable to control the riots, he is a pro-muslim/bangladeshi leader and whole congress is like that... will you agree

2 people like this.
  10. Himanshu Pandey

Country Flag:
    India
    live him bro.. he is good guy but he still need to learn to find out truth in all media reports by analyzing them..

11. vstol jockey

vstol jockey Colonel MILITARY STRATEGIST

Country Flag:
    India
    The riots cud have been controlled even earlier had it not been for the deployment of IA on border in the aftermath of Dec 2011 Parliament attack. Army help was called on 27th Feb itself, but Ahmedabad did not have any army cantonmentt and whatever was within Gujrat, was deployed on the border.
    Assam has a very big presence of Army at any given time, yet Assam is burning for last seven days and Congress is adding insult to injury by stating that it is not an issue of illegal immigrants.

12. Himanshu Pandey

Country Flag:
    India
    Hope this incident will open eyes of most Indians about congress... but the problem is Bro.. very few people care for our NE part in mainland:frust:

13. Guynextdoor

Guynextdoor Lt. Colonel SENIOR MEMBER

So....when do we begin the hanging?

1 person likes this.
  14. Sinchan

Sinchan Lieutenant FULL MEMBER

my apollogize mate if i said something wrong but as i know namo was responsible for riots.he never even said that he regret on whatever happend in guzrat.

15. tunguska

tunguska Major SENIOR MEMBER

If found guilty then he is ready to get hanged. First prove that he is qulity.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.