Dismiss Notice
Welcome to IDF- Indian Defence Forum , register for free to join this friendly community of defence enthusiastic from around the world. Make your opinion heard and appreciated.

Narendra Modi to Urdu newspaper: Hang me if I am guilty

Discussion in 'National Politics' started by layman, Jul 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sinchan

Sinchan Lieutenant FULL MEMBER

very soon.well nice comment.

1 person likes this.
  2. Guynextdoor

Guynextdoor Lt. Colonel SENIOR MEMBER

WHy do you exaggerate so much? NaMo can't even get a guarantee of support from his own party for PM and yet you're claiming a billion hindus support him.

3. Anish

Anish Lt. Colonel ELITE MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    when the sun rises from the west or if the congress stops supporting terrorist groups.

So basically never.

4 people like this.
  4. Sinchan

well i didn't get it witch terrorist group.?

5. vstol jockey

vstol jockey Colonel MILITARY STRATEGIST

Country Flag:
    India
    What I meant was we hindus will not let any other hindu be treated like this unless proven guilty by a court of law.
    Who in the world can deny that no other person has been hounded on flimsy charges as NAMO had been and yet one after the other investigations conducted by central and court appointed agencies have found nothing against him to even bring him to a court of law for framing charges.
    UPA came to power in 2004 and they have misused all thr resources to try and prove him guilty and failed. I may not have become his supporter but for the way he has been hounded made me do my own research on the subject and than I came to a conclusion that here is a man who is being sullied for no fault of his.
    How stupid can people be, can be made out from the fact that till date congress says that Gujrat burnt for four days before army was called out to allow for VHP & Bajrang dal to kill muslims. The dates they quote are 27th, 28th, 29th 30th and 1st March. With thr non existant brains congress forgot that Feb at best can have only 29 days and 2002 was not a leap year but illiterate muslim masses and so does many other very educated such people have lapped up these statements.
    The call for army and help from nearby states for police and to centre for central forces was made on 27th itself. These are all recorded and also reported by every newspaper and electronic media in 2002. Yet the UPA govt and most print and electronic media has gone back on thr reports.

Would you not be moved if you see an innocent being tortured? You may chose to remain a bystander but in your heart you will support that innocent. IMO, NAMO is innocent. UPA & so called seculars have turned his bitter opponants into his supporters by hounding him.

2 people like this.
  6. Sinchan

"congress hatao desh bachao"-mate itni talkhi....

7. Anish

Anish Lt. Colonel ELITE MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    A party which appoints a senior SIMI lawyer as the Union Law minister
    A party whose head cried when a IM weapons factory was destroyed and IM operatives were killed in Batla house encounter
    A party whose general secretary called former Al-Qaeda chief Osama Bin Laden "ji"

Name of the party-Congress

8. Himanshu Pandey

Himanshu Pandey Don't get mad, get even. STAR MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    so... the best thing congress and all Modi-Haters can come up is providing proof to court gains Modi... but even after 10 years they are unable in it...

when it comes on corruption a lot of congressi say accussion is not a proof for calling a person guilt and they want us to understand and accept it... so if this is the thing which they want only accussion and no sentence passed against Modi, he too can't be called guilty or responsible for roits...

By the way if he was responsible why he stopped on 3rd day... we are seeing in assam that roits can go on weeks so why he stopped... there were not few thousand muslims living in gujrat.

Just ask a question to yourself. why a riot which is in your opinion is CM sponsored ended in 3 days?

and please enlighten us with your answer

1 person likes this.
  9. DaRk KnIght

DaRk KnIght Lt. Colonel ELITE MEMBER

When a case against him can be proved in the court of law. :azn:

10. vstol jockey

vstol jockey Colonel MILITARY STRATEGIST

Country Flag:
    India
    India has a history of communal riots. riots in India are as old as Islam. Which state has been able to punish the rioters till date, which state has delivered justice at all in India to riot victims?
    Only Gujrat, Delhi, UP,Bihar,Maharastra,Andhra,Kerala to name a few have not punished anyone till date. Gujrat cud have delivered the justice much earlier had it not been for the series of stays in court proceedings obtained by congress supported elements. These so called NGOs fighting the cases on behalf of riot victims are the people who are guilty of causing this delay.

BTW, who killed 350 hindus during riots other than the 59 who died in S6 coach? Why not even one single NGO is fighting thr case?
    Arabian money and support of congress is not thr for hindu victims.

1 person likes this.
  11. TSUNAMI

TSUNAMI Captain SENIOR MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    So, will you consider him clean if he regret. and why he should regret when he was not responsible for those riots?

12. ColdPlay

ColdPlay Lieutenant FULL MEMBER

His first interview is to a Urdu Newspaper,maybe he is trying to reach out to the minorities.

13. TSUNAMI

TSUNAMI Captain SENIOR MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    All paid hindi media channels are not showing his complete answers but only part of that, which overall turning it against him. These guys are taking more interest in asking why he has given his interview to a urdu newspaper.

14. Himanshu Pandey

Himanshu Pandey Don't get mad, get even. STAR MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    he stopped the riots in just 3 days.. its an accomplishment for which he should be appreciated.. for what he regret.. that he stopped the riots in 3 days or that there are more muslims dead rather then muslims... don't take me wrong friend but when he is not proven guilty and the riots started with setting fire on coach s6 by locking it and burning the persons inside alive... where is he responsible for riots..

or Modi said to those freaks to burn 56 person alive in a railway coach... they did it and whole community reacted on it... so there was riots... if we are starting regretting session... isn't it will be good to start with that cold blood murder of 56 people..

why everybody forget about the...

2 people like this.
  15. Guynextdoor

Guynextdoor Lt. Colonel SENIOR MEMBER

I've said this before and am saying this again. The guy's a politician. He did to score with the RSS. Tell me he knows how to save his @$$ and that it's important for a leader, I'll agree with you. But if you say that he's innocent and that he didn't personally unleash the riots...man you're naive.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.