Dismiss Notice
Welcome to IDF- Indian Defence Forum , register for free to join this friendly community of defence enthusiastic from around the world. Make your opinion heard and appreciated.

Nexus in Lutyens: Meet the Forces that Conspire Against India

Discussion in 'Internal Affairs' started by Agent_47, Jul 18, 2017.

1. vstol jockey

vstol jockey Colonel MILITARY STRATEGIST

Country Flag:
    India
    long back I had coined this term of Deep State for the Lutyen's Delhi Mafia. They are basically a group of presstitutes, intellectual prostitutes, few business houses, power brokers and bureaucrats. They all are educated in Public schools and educated in UK/USA. Nearly all of them are traitors also.

zebra7, Wolfpack and BlackOpsIndia like this.
  2. randomradio

randomradio Mod Staff Member MODERATOR

Yeah, the monthly radio broadcasts are working out.

It's all here.
    http://pmonradio.nic.in/#

Wolfpack likes this.
  3. BlackOpsIndia

BlackOpsIndia Developers Guild Developers -IT and R&D

Country Flag:
    India
    Punya Prasoon is too Krantikari for me :) however Ravish Kumar is genius, the best spin master in game, even when the crime was committed in UPA regime he can make it look like Modi did it, he is more biased than Mohit Sardana.

You can see constant fact twisting and lying, continuous lying from him. He will not tell that West already meet the required nuclear energy so not putting more reactor but twist it as West is not putting new reactors as it is bad, cleverly hiding that they are not short on energy neither their energy demand is growing like of 1.25 billion people and aspiring 20 trillion economy. He is lying constantly on GST, govt bashing doesnt make you good jurno if all what you do is lie, lie, lie, hide and twist.

4. Agent_47

Agent_47 Admin - Blog Staff Member MODERATOR

Country Flag:
    India
    Yes, you can say that it is kind of a rant. But are you sure everyone is equal?

Remember, Radia Tapes or Ghulam Nabi Fai arrest by FBI with a lot of these Lutyen contacts. Can any others influence our democracy at this force? The rise of Arnab type journalism who are proud as an outsider is a good thing as a whole. There should be counter narrative at the same frequency. The outsides or the middle class Indians like us should at least know what was happening over the years and i think this rant is justified.

Last edited: Jul 18, 2017
    Wolfpack and BlackOpsIndia like this.
  5. Abingdonboy

Abingdonboy Major Technical Analyst

Country Flag:
    United Kingdom
    Man, that is chilling reading.

The cards are certainly stacked against Modi, so many have SO much to lose if he gets even a second term.

I truly hope he throws caution to the wind and goes after these traitors with every means available to him, even if it costs him politically.

6. BlackOpsIndia

Country Flag:
    India
    In India only party ruled for so long that's why you see a particular ideology groups capturing all the power, if BJP ruled for long you will see their groups pushing their own agenda like in other capitals of the world. No democracy is spared from Nexus of power hungry monsters. Only thing lacking in India is it is one sided.

Liberals by nature thinks bad mouthing own country and army is birth right and if anyone replies in same tone he is unfit, fascist and what not. General masses considered them educated before, intellectuals by the way they design their clothes and appearance and have 3-4 chamchas around for publicity and play the act but now people are getting aware of their hypocrisy that's why they are failing everywhere. What changed? I guess Google and internet exposed them too much and made the masses informed.

Wolfpack, Sam_, Abingdonboy and 2 others like this.
  7. Levina

Levina Admin- Social media Staff Member ADMINISTRATOR

Country Flag:
    United Arab Emirates
    I want to know how are they reacting to the news of Smriti irani as I&B minister. :lol:

Wolfpack, Agent_47 and BlackOpsIndia like this.
  8. bharathp

bharathp Developers Guild Developers -IT and R&D

Country Flag:
    India
    The Chola dynasty was one of the longest-ruling dynasties of south India. their influence included SL, Maldives apart from south India. also malaysia and thailand, burma.

their literature and temple building still influences most of south India and is an inflection point in history of south India. This period is where North India (Under Asoka) could not completely capture the south and hence there are significant differences between these two parts of India.

Wolfpack and BlackOpsIndia like this.
  9. GuardianRED

GuardianRED Lieutenant FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    There is too much focus on conspiracy stories that everyone is to get this govt and PM Modi , which i can see is brought to the forefront and allowed to be promoted to cover the failings of this Govt. if you see every debate on any channel, we have the spokesman from the BJP saying the following 2 lines every bloody time - no matter what is the topic

1) India is the fastest growing economy
    2) Demonetization is supported by the people

failings of this Govt, well there are many everyone can see everyday - im sure someone will reply to this post saying that all is false and another conspiracy to defame this Govt and yet when i speak to friends and families - lets just say that there is some true to these failings
    Finally , I know that im ranting too, this Govt shouldn't have any worries for 2019 as there is no strong opposition. Improve the ground situation, which by the way different from the BS statistics they post, STOP focusing on issues that make no sense for eg - and yes i will say it - THE COW!!

Doing this the common person including me will have nothing to complain about

Also adding, Agree that the media both tv and print plays an important role in PARROTING a narrative SUPPORTING the Govt of the Day - in the India's case, both the BJP and the CONGRESS - thus meaning , it isl never one sided

I did find a crazy vid on youtube for the US

That is biggest joke and the dumbest decision i have seen this Govt make!.... what they couldn't find anyone? just like the Defence minister, its is been 4 months and many messes still not solved (many threads saying the same)

Last edited: Jul 19, 2017
    Abingdonboy and Levina like this.
  10. BlackOpsIndia

Country Flag:
    India
    Well if you can be little more specific and factual here we all will learn something. Also please let us know which govt in world is 100% successful in every single thing a person can imagine I sure would like to live there.

We don't live in an ideal world and we never can, so the only way left is to compare with previous term or year if we are rational otherwise there is no limit to complain and rant.

Don't you think the flag bearer of cow propaganda is Congress, left and their mouthpiece NDTV? The spinning of a brawl into beef, or beating a thief by mob to be beef issue?

I have seen a report on NDTV in which they claimed that a "dal it" was beaten while he was trying to steal a bike! So once the mob caught him stealing bike they should first ask for cast certificate and if he is dal it just leave him? Is it how any mob work? That blatant twisting is pathetic and I don't know how much you followed violence related to cow before 2014 but near my hometown 2 trucks carrying cow for slaughter even when it is illegal were caught, police came but the area was dominated by"special religion" they beat the police, 3-4 policemen were hospitalized, more police was called but they were not able to free the cattle, clashes between police and "special religion" happened for three days but not a single person ever convicted even after doing illegal thing and beating police when caught as sir Akhilesh Yadav feared losing votes.

This never made it to national media but I know as it was near to my hometown, it was on local papers too. This disregard and dadagiri to do anything and not giving a damn about others sentiments or law is being challenged and that's why you are seeing clashes and propaganda. I am not saying it is not misused for communal gains or it is right but a mob never gives a damn to right and wrong.

A balancing act is happening in society irrespective of right or wrong, moral immoral.

Also next time you have problem with cow vigilantism I suggest change the channel from NDTV, a lot that never made it media happens regularly in India from decades, just someone started reporting it to suite a particular agenda doesn't mean it is new. I can tell you a lot more stories communal in nature that happened pre Modi, never made it to media and happened in just one city, multiply it by number of cities you will get the answers.

Also please from my side if you can ask your same friends if they support beef party, if they do please ask them if they can attend or organize a cartoon making competition just as freedom of expression.

PS: I will again say I am not saying any religion is good or bad, I am just telling you some facts which are often omitted for propaganda, I have same stories about my own religion too, nobody is saint here whoever get the chance take advantage.

surya kiran, zebra7 and Abingdonboy like this.