Dismiss Notice
Welcome to IDF- Indian Defence Forum , register for free to join this friendly community of defence enthusiastic from around the world. Make your opinion heard and appreciated.

Nitish Kumar Quits As Bihar Chief Minister After Lalu Yadav Rules Out Tejashwi's Resignation

Discussion in 'National Politics' started by bharathp, Jul 26, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Wolfpack

Wolfpack Captain FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    This looks to me like a elaborate feint,ruse and image makeover of Nitsh Kumar to prop him up as a alternative to Modi,because of TINA factor.Perhaps 2 years down the line MahaGatBandhan will again form and prop up Nitish Kumar as Coalition PM face. Could be cunning plan to deceive BJP and Public.

2. Nilgiri

Nilgiri Lieutenant GEO STRATEGIC ANALYST

Country Flag:
    India
    I am sure Modi and Amit Shah are aware of it and will not fall for this kind of cheap trick if thats what it is. They will hold Nitish Kumar feet to fire now to deliver major progress to Bihar....cannot use unclean RJD alliance excuse anymore.

Wolfpack and Lion of Rajputana like this.
  3. Lion of Rajputana

Lion of Rajputana Captain FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    United States

Any such attempt will be a massive flop, Modi doesn't forgive or forget, and as smart as Nitish Kumar is, he is not more shrewd than Modi-Shah. I always knew this Mahagathbandhan would be a flop in Bihar, it's not even remotely feasible on a National Level, nor would it ever win even if someone managed to put one together. Chances are Nitish will have little choice but to keep his head down and toe the NDA line, in 2019 BJP will steamroll any leftover bits and pieces of remote opposition scattered around the country, and in 2020 they might even dump Nitish and take Bihar from him.

The best Nitish Kumar can hope for now, being the same age as Modi, is to continue as Bihar CM and maybe a high level position in Modi's cabinet, otherwise he has largely been neutralized as a threat.

Sam_, Nilgiri and Wolfpack like this.
  4. Wolfpack

Country Flag:
    India

Now see the opposition crushed and trampled,see them driven before you and hear the lamentations of their women @Guynextdoor :badass::rofl:

Nilgiri and Lion of Rajputana like this.
  5. Wolfpack

Country Flag:
    India
    I just hope, i would be glad to be proved wrong.But better watch out something big is cooking,Chinese Ambassador has been meeting all Opposition leaders of late.

6. Anish

Anish Lt. Colonel ELITE MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    50 kgs each ?

7. Wolfpack

Country Flag:
    India
    I just hope that is the case,but im worried about daily meetings of Chinese with Raga,Mamata,Kerala CM,Gorkhaland leaders and who knows ISI too might have met them. Modi is a thorn for all these sides.Lets see what future holds.

Lion of Rajputana likes this.
  8. Wolfpack

Country Flag:
    India
    There will be credible opposition from new faces,dont you worry,but Congress has to go,it stayed for too long and is too entrenched with vested interests even to the extent of selling the country to enemies of state.

9. Lion of Rajputana

Country Flag:
    United States
    I'm also curious, if we have any users here from Karnataka, or users who are well informed when it comes to politics in Karnataka, who they think will win in 2018, and what BJP's chances are? Especially in the context of recent controversies such as the Karnataka State Flag, or the Hindi vs. Kannada controversy (as well as the Siddaramaiah Gvt's promise to turn Lingayats into a "minority").

10. Wolfpack

Country Flag:
    India
    Karanataka is done dude its going to be BJP Yedurappa in Karnataka, Even present CM Siddaramiah was recently quoted as 'Im Siddarama ,my name has RAM in it, I am 100% Hindu' shows you how desperate he is to get Hindu votes, he was also trying make Lingayats caste a separate religion not related to Hinduism,Lingayats decide who wins in Karnataka, Yedurappa is a Lingayat,he says we are part of Hinduism.
    This coming from the same CM,who celebrated Tipu Jayanti as state festival.

http://bangaloremirror.indiatimes.c...nataka-cm-siddaramaiah/videoshow/59617070.cms

11. Wolfpack

Country Flag:
    India
    You mean like this?
    muslim bhats get reservation as obcs.png

12. bharathp

bharathp Developers Guild Developers -IT and R&D

Country Flag:
    India
    going for anti reservation right now will be political suicide.. right now, its only about hindu consolidation but not alienating the Moderate Muslim. "no extremism, no appeasement" is enough to win for a little while. we can tackle reservations later.

13. Wolfpack

Country Flag:
    India
    Anti-reservation bill will take atleast 15 yrs of BJP rule to erode the entrenched Reservation system anything before that is suicide. first take out the opposition and then slowly pass the bills.

14. Lion of Rajputana

Country Flag:
    United States
    Setting everything else aside for a minute, what do you guys think will be BJP's game plan re: Punjab? Since pending the results in Karnataka, it's the only major state Congress rules.

I personally think that BJP should drop SAD and work towards developing its own presence in the state. And considering that Amarinder is his own entity, largely separate and independent from the main body of Congress, I'm curious if BJP could maybe even co-opt Amarinder himself?

15. bharathp

bharathp Developers Guild Developers -IT and R&D

Country Flag:
    India
    as long as there is a sizeable party that can support them, winning LS seats in Punjab is not difficult for BJP (I feel). I think their political capital is best spent in getting into areas they never went - there by increasing chances of more LS seats.
    go for expansion when you have the wave.