Dismiss Notice
Welcome to IDF- Indian Defence Forum , register for free to join this friendly community of defence enthusiastic from around the world. Make your opinion heard and appreciated.

No Hindus will be left in Bangladesh after 30 years: researcher

Discussion in 'International Relations' started by Wolfpack, Nov 21, 2016.

?

SIndia should declare itself as Hindu nation?

Poll closed Dec 12, 2016.
  1. Yes,Since Bharat is the only Homeland of Hindus in the world.

58.3%
  2. NO,Because we are Secular and we follow Gandhi and Nehru

25.0%
  3. Why do Hindus have itch to be Secular?when no one around you is not.

16.7%
  4. No Comment

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Islam has 55 Nations,Christianity has 110 nations,why should Hindus have one Hindu nation?

25.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Butter Chicken

Butter Chicken Captain FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India

Day before yesterday 20 houses of Hindus in BD were burnt,and now this

Wolfpack likes this.
  2. Wolfpack

Wolfpack Captain FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    And people here say Hindus are safe! This is why India should be a Hindu Rasthra to protect Hindus.

3. Butter Chicken

Butter Chicken Captain FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    And to people who say India is overpopulated- In fact India has the second largest agricultural land in the world.Our food output has grown trememdously from the 1960s and that too without proper modern farming practices.High population is an asset,especially when they have something in common.Muslims have nothing in common with people of Sanatan Dharm,they put religion before nation.

A_poster and Wolfpack like this.
  4. Wolfpack

Country Flag:
    India
    Exactly, You see the creation of Two nation theory was based on the fact,that Muslims considered themselves not as natives of this land,but as outside invaders,that is why they were reluctant to stay with Hindus and demanded creation of Pakistan.
    Recent Creation of Bosnia,Serbia,Herzgovina,tells you the fact,what happens when Minority reach almost 40% of population,they start demanding for a separate nation.

A_poster and Butter Chicken like this.
  5. Lion of Rajputana

Lion of Rajputana Captain FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    United States
    You are absolutely goddamn clueless. Obama has been a Christian his whole life, just like his mother and grandparents who raised him. His father was a Muslim and abandoned him as a child. Go read a freakin book, because you don't know what the hell you're rambling on about.

And Kamala Harris isn't a convert genius, she's half black half Indian, that's not converting, that's choosing one of your parents' religions and following it. Bobby Jindal converting is pure political opportunism, it is not as if he couldn't have made it to political office by being Hindu, but he chose not to bother.

At this point your lack of knowledge about the US is beyond exposed, you're just rambling on incoherently about White, Anglo Saxon Protestant and you sound like an oaf. Nobody has to put on any facade, the US is a diverse, secular democracy with no role for religion in governance.

You are a fool if you think anyone is "preaching the gospel of American truths." But that wouldn't be a surprise because your argumentation is the rough equivalent of a little child jamming fingers in its ears and hopping up and down screaming. The only "gospel truth" I preached is that a theocratic state is a stupid idea and all the successful countries in this day and age are secular democratic republics, that's a fact, and no right wing fringe dunce like you can change that no matter how badly you want to.

Your argument about Aryans is a plain lie. And quite typically, this time your argument is so far fetched and silly, you dont even have your typical shitty "Evidence" to back it up. Go find me another video by that retard Swamy about how the Aryan invasion and Aryan Dravid divide are some big hoax too lmfao. Those are cold hard facts confirmed by every genealogist and scientist worth their salt; Indian or foreign. It is well known that North Indians have genetic links to Iranians and Central Asians because they originally arrived as Aryans before intermixing with the native Dravidians who were eventually pushed South. The linguistic families further bear that out. But this is all beyond your level, so it's ok if you can't comprehend it.

And now that your WASP bs is debunked you are slowly trying to wiggle out and retreat and now you're talking about all Christians and Trump lmfao. Classic retreat. Go ahead, save face, you've already made yourself look dumb, maybe you can spare yourself the extra humiliation further headed your way.

Hindutva electing Modi is a hoax, as long as BJP doesn't indulge in corruption or misrule like Congress, they will be fine on the national stage, pair that with having a high caliber leader like Modi and they're gold. No amount of fringe idiots yelling Hindutva Hindutva can bring them down. And that is why Modi has rebuked goons of your ilk at every stage possible. You were played for fools by the BJP, they took your votes b/c they knew if they mentioned hindutva or Ram Mandir you'd begin foaming at the mouth and vote for them, so they did just that. And now every once in the while, they do or say something to throw your kind a bone, and they'll keep getting the votes they need. And unlike your fantastic delusions, there is no grand Hindutva alliance, but keep dreaming lol, at least its free.

And no, you don't know anything about America, because you keep giving us proof of this on these forums. You clearly don't know too many people here unlike me, your complete lack of knowledge shows the fact you may not have even step foot here in your whole life. And yet, you could have at least read a goddamn book. But you clearly haven't, I on the other hand have been to India countless times, have family there and family from there living here, and have done massive amounts of research and reading on it out of pure interest and curiosity. But keeping trying to throw something at me in the hopes that it'll stick, I'm enjoying running circles around you; "Doctor."

And wow, Swamy has 3 million followers, big freakin deal, even the biggest idiots can gather up followers just by saying stupid things. Having followers doesn't make you right, ask Hitler. Up until 2014 Congress had millions and millions and millions of followers, I bet RaGa's twitter has a lot of followers too, use your same logic and explain that genius.

Lmfao, now an out of context quote copy pasted from a President your probably knew nothing about until I mentioned him. You can't "stay back and help a country" that won't let you help it. India didn't even "liberalize" its economy until 1991, only after they stared bankruptcy in the face, and even now it's a headache trying to get anything done in India between the massive corruption and red tape. Government services and offices of India are quite famous everywhere, and of course no matter how useless, unhelpful or corrupt the guy behind the desk, you still have to kiss his ass and call him "sahib." Not sure how anyone could have stayed behind and vaguely "helped" such a country at the time. But keep on railing against NRI's like a fool, it really only reveals your inert resentment born of frustration and jealousy. Had my family stayed in India, we likely wouldn't have had the opportunity to achieve what we wanted to, so we left, and we made something of ourselves that conditions in India wouldn't have allowed us to. And in the process we became a valuable part of an influential and increasingly popular diaspora which is growing exponentially in its clout purely to India's benefit. So next time you want to spew nonsense and ask me what I've done for India or what my family's done for India, the simple answer is, we did more for your country living outside of it than you've probably done for it in your whole life living there; as I said, better to shut up than expose yourself as a fool.

And lmfao what a freakin joke. We would be rudderless and kicked around? Lay off the drugs buddy, you're absolutely delusional. We're just fine, and the "influence" you talk about that India apparently "threw around" didn't even exist until the mid-2000's up until which point India's economy was really nowhere and India had little clout beyond its neighborhood. Even now India's "hard" clout isn't quite what you think it is, but it has grown in influence due to a booming economy with even more potential that has yet to be exploited, but as I mentioned, that only came up in the mid 2000's in UPA I, but you can console yourself by saying we were rudderless and this and that, maybe it'll make you feel better about yourself and help you vent the frustration that you and some others like you feel when they see us.

And what a joke, you're an idiot, we need India to "fall back on?" Hah! You must be one of those fools who thinks America is finished, don't worry, America's going nowhere, and the last thing I need is a place to fall back on. India doesn't just need us, India has benefitted massively from us, a million times more than India did from having countless morons like you overcrowding its streets. Keep trying to make yourself feel better attacking us though, it might make you feel better and ease your frustration and jealousy, I couldn't care less, kyun ki tumhaari aukaat nahi hai.

Fortunately for you your PM isn't a dunce like you and your foaming at the mouth Hindutva goons, he's made a habit of going out of his way to court NRI's on his overseas trips, he knows just what an asset we are to his country, otherwise there wouldn't be anything like "Overseas Friends of BJP." The truth is you need us more than we need you (and to date you're the only one I've talked to this way because you deserve it, you deserve this tone and you deserve to be put in your place), and we've done more for a country that we don't expect anything back from than you have. So shut the hell up, and remember your level when you talk to us. We don't need any place to fall back, and there is anyhow no shortage of "fallback" destinations in the world, your country needs us as a significant lobby and channel of its foreign policy.

6. Lion of Rajputana

Country Flag:
    United States
    I.S.I.

7. Lion of Rajputana

Country Flag:
    United States
    Except you already are at two child families with the exception of Muslims. And the countries you talk about, they never had a billion people, India is a completely exceptional case, you won't have trouble increasing the population if you want to. It's really not hard to incentivize increased repro rate espc with a population as big as India if you want to. But it is beyond certain that India is creating a problem for itself because the population will be bigger than China's in no time with very limited land and there will be resource scarcity and conflicts in the future.

8. Lion of Rajputana

Country Flag:
    United States
    Beyond a certain optimal point high population is a curse, and nobody can force a population to stop growing even after it crosses the optimal point in a Democracy, you're playing with fire.

As for farmland...so what? If you have surplus food you can trade/export that, and if that was an argument for increased population for farming, technology has made large workforces unnecessary in most farming...

9. A_poster

A_poster Captain FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India

There are no exceptions. Humans everywhere are same and child raising is an economically and psychologically draining job. If one child becomes a norm, nothing less than a force of nature would convince families to have two children. China with its totalitarianism could not do it, and Europe with its individualism could not do it. If tried, it would only be Hindus who would be having less than two children and would get into habit of having only one child, while no amount of propaganda would make Muslims have less than three, thus turning India into dar-ul-Islam in less than hundred years.

It is a folly of liberals/atheists to think that money buys everything (this is also one of moral critique of atheism. It blinds people to effect of non-material forces), and you could influence people's behaviour by "incentives". It doesn't, and history is testament to this fact. Intrinsic motivations are always stronger than extrinsic.

Wolfpack and Butter Chicken like this.
  10. Lion of Rajputana

Country Flag:
    United States
    The only critique I would consider is the one about Muslims having 3 no matter what and only Hindus having one, but then Muslims are already outpacing Hindus in terms of repro rate anyways, so mathematically speaking you're still headed towards the same conclusion, just at a different rate and time. The balance is probably closer to 2:3 right now. The key either way is to get Muslims to stop reproducing so much, and if Muslims reduce their rate, then there's no argument against Hindus dropping their rate as well.

As for the argument about intrinsic/extrinsic forces etc. If there is one country where incentives could/would work, it's India, if I'm not mistaken Modi essentially created an incentive system for not killing baby girls + educating them when he was in Gujarat. It had something to do with a fixed amount of money being given to a family once a girl reached a certain age and education level, my memory is murky.

Additionally, India's population will be the highest in the world in the near future, at this point it's an inevitability, so the examples you primarily listed (Europe) don't really compare, because all of Europe put together barely has more than half the population India does, it's much easier to raise the repro rate amongst people when you have a billion plus people to work with, as compared to a few million per most European nations.

But as I mentioned, no such movement is smart until Muslims can be gotten to drop their rates along with the rest, or as you rightly pointed out, they will just use the opportunity to "out-breed" others.

Last edited: Dec 4, 2016
  11. Wolfpack

Country Flag:
    India
    When the whole world debunked the aryan race theory,you are saying that Aryan race exists? So North Indians are Persians? No wonder Pakistanis claim they do not share Indian Ancestry. and claim they descended from Arabs and you also seem to give impetus to Aryan and Dravidian race theory.Good luck selling it to modern day Scientists.

You know shite about linguistics,every Indian language has a huge sanskrit Influence,South Indian languages have more than 80% words which are based on Sanskrit.The best Sanskrit and Veda mantra Brahmins are from Andhra Pradesh in South and West Godavari Districts.
    It tells me you know nothing about India,sitting in USA.I do not claim to be an expert on USA,but i as far as India is concerned i know a lot about it.

I am not saying it the people in USA and around the world are saying it,Trump won on Xenophobia,hatred of Muslims,Mexicans,Latinos and others.There are many articles written about it by your own Americans and around the world,you can read them yourself as a American.

Every election Hindutva vote base was the one which voted for BJP,ask BJP to discard Hindutva and see how that party collapses like a house of cards.BJP's backbone is RSS which is a strong propagator of Hindutva.
    No amount of you yelling secularism or BJP played tricks on Hindutva can change the fact,that without Hindutva BJP is nothing.The opponents of BJP know that fact as well as BJP know that fact.

LoL,I have been to many Countries including USA,can speak 2 foreign languages along with Indian Languages.
    You don't even know Raga and INC twitter accounts made their debut post 2014 elections,before 2014 they were not online.
    Swami is a huge figure,who will strip his detractors naked with facts and logic.So now that Swami has vouched Hindutva he has become a pariah,great so basically anyone who is against your Secularism and American ideals is nobody.:lol:

We stayed back and we still help India,I don't understand how you help us when the first thing you did,was take a flight to USA and settle there,Feeling insulted? because India doesn't need you, and You need India?:tongue:

You left this country for greener pastures as coward instead of living in India and helping it by bringing in changes from within,you sit in USA ,where you rejected Indian Citizenship the moment you saw GreenCard being dangled in front of you,You offered your pledge to USA and how much you love that country to forsake Indian Citizenship now you claim You are helping India more than Indians in India? how is that helping India? any logic in that?
    I never talked like this with any NRI but people like you who think they are better than Indians in India and they are helping India should be shown their place.you deserve this tone and you deserve to be put in your place.

The big talk,that you did more for India,sitting in USA than the Indians in India.I am sure Everyone will laugh at your jokes.You could not face the heat here and escaped to USA and then from there you gloat how you helped India and how bad Indian Economy was.this is typical American Born Confused Desi (ABCD's) talk.:facepalm:

You don't need any place to fall back to? When UK cancelled HSMP visas the UK Desi doctors lobbied with India to talk to UK on their behalf.Let us see when Trump starts sending back Immigrants where will these so called wannabe Americans will land.Let's see if UK or Mexico opens their border to let you fall back to.

I can see you slowly coming to hate India, out of your hatred for Hindus and Hindutva.This is typical of Congressis and AAPtards and in your case, You are a arrogant american,who thinks he is better than Indians. Please spare us your Greatness and keep it to yourself in USA,we don't want you spreading your American Diseases like LGBT,Feminsm,HR,etc. here in India.

Last edited: Dec 4, 2016
  12. Wolfpack

Country Flag:
    India
    He doesn't understand that Muslims don't practice birth control as it is Haram for them, they have this idea that "Allah de raha hai,aur hum le rahe hai" They think their God will take care of every child who is born and not the parents,that is why throw Family planning out of the window and have more than 5 children.
    Education,wealth doesn't matter.I see highly educated Doctors who have more than 4 kids in a family.

The family planning idea only sticks with Hindus,who worry about population explosion and scarcity of resources.Only Hindus fall for that trap,while others do mere lip service and continue expanding their family everyday.This fact has been used by Gandhi who preached Non-Violence and used Emotional Blackmail on Hindus which worked,while,he never asked the Muslims to shun violence nor was able to emotionally blackmail,them as he knows they won't agree with his views.

Muslim evolutionary strategy vs Hindu Prisoner’s Dilemma
    http://yugaparivartan.com/2016/08/16/muslim-evolutionary-strategy-vs-hindu-prisoners-dilemma/
    This article brilliantly describes the problem.
    Coming to Liberals, Atheists,this article will describe their dilemna
    Are you a Hindu Atheist? God have mercy on you
    http://yugaparivartan.com/2016/11/29/are-you-a-hindu-atheist-god-have-mercy-on-you/

A_poster likes this.
  13. Lion of Rajputana

Country Flag:
    United States
    Lmfao, you truly live in grand delusions. The whole world debunked? Bullshit. It's virtually conventional wisdom. Add to that one of the most basic and widely accepted facts about Indo Aryan languages in the North, and Dravidian languages in the South, and you think you have debunked it with your BS anecdotes. Holy shit I'm impressed with the level of nonsense a person can conjure up and believe in their head without anyone challenging them, although from your behavior I suppose you just surround yourself with "brilliant" like minded individuals.

The Americans you quote are typical left liberals, with no greater appreciation or understanding of fine points. Donald Trump didn't win because America hates Muslims, he won because he promised to be tough on terror, stop refugees, and was not a typical politically correct politician who was too afraid to come out and say that radical Islam is a problem. He won because the Democratic party was overconfident and they left white working class voters in Middle America behind. They abandoned them, these are people who used to vote Democrat, people who voted for Clinton and Obama, yet deserted Hillary for Trump. But I doubt you'd know any of that, hence, go and read up. You are truly a unique individual who shits on LEftist media in India yet quotes leftist media from other countries to back up your false arguments about those countries.

Your belief that BJP will somehow collapse if they don't pander to right wing fringe psychos is beyond nonsensical. As long as BJP keeps up the good work, and occasionally tosses a bone to people like you by issuing some statement, they are here to stay for a long time. Cow obsessed lunatics have no choice but to vote for BJP, there's no other national party closer to their interests, go ahead and "cast BJP out" if you can, you will just pave the way for a Leftist "Secularist" Congress-lite Government in its place.

Sure, I bet you're just full of knowledge on the USA as you've clearly shown during the course of this argument. You're still moaning on and on about White Anglo Saxon Protestants, this isn't 1800. And lmfao, Swamy is a fool and an embarrassment who advocates disenfranchisement of almost 20% of the Indian population if they don't toe his line, he's a psychopathic fascist, in other words, the perfect idol for someone like you.

And yea, my ass, what exactly have you done for India. NRI's have made a certain name and status for themselves in other countries through intelligence and hard work, and have both altered the perception of India as a country in the West and have acted as a lobby group for it in foreign nations. Again, all of this is above your intellectual capacity, so don't sweat it, you don't know enough about international politics to understand the significance of things like perception, lobbying and soft power; your whole concept of geopolitics is hard power and swimming against the entire global tide like China, which is never a winning strategy.

Lol, you're an absolute goddamn fool, I piggybacked on India's success? What freaking success? India was NOWHERE economically until the 2000's and that was because of liberalization in '91. My family had seen the state of the country you're calling "successful" and left by then. Your talk is so so typical of the frustrated resentful fools who act like children that "didn't want that toy anyways" when talking about foreign citizenship, when in reality they're mad that they never made it out or ahead. What the hell have you done for India? Are you in some political office driving change? You're nothing more than a dunce who wants to turn it into a regressive theocratic state. That's not "doing something" for your country, that's trying to push it back in time. Your idiocy knows no bounds. NRI's hardly started coming to the States around the 70s, before that there were only a handful of Indians here, and yet over a couple of generations we're easily one of the best educated and most well off ethnic groups in the US. There are two ways to influence a foreign country; by numbers like Hispanics, or by money and achievement like Jews and now, Indian-Americans. While Trump was busy alienating most immigrants, he was sucking up to the Indian-American community, and it was one of the immigrant groups he did best in, but yup, we don't wield any influence, you're right. You standing around on the overcrowded street eating pani puris have done more for India's global standing, sure.

This talk about Trump kicking immigrants out is yet more mumbo jumbo that jealous losers like you conjure up to feel better about your own failures and inadequacies.

And nope, don't hate India, just hate idiots like you, and this is a sentiment likely shared by most Indians too. Even most mainstream BJP voters find fringe right wingers like you to be regressive, idiotic embarrassments, it's too bad that BJP's win, which was necessary for India, came with an added negative of right wing louts like you finally coming out of the woodworks because they thought their extremism was somehow socially acceptable now. But the funniest thing, and sweetest revenge is that Modi has distanced himself from jackasses like Togadia, their regressive followers (like you) and their insane far right agenda. You people thought you'd got your chance to take India back in time and instead it turns out you got a fast one pulled on you. You were used and dumped like typical far right wing scum by the BJP (since your kind clearly don't vote on sensible issues like development and good governance), now maybe when elections are due in 2019 they'll build the base of Ram Mandir, and that's all they'll have to do to get people like you foaming at the mouth again. Keep overdosing on Hindutva, I couldn't care less, you can dream up whatever grand delusions you want in your spare time to console your sad self, but the funny (and in your case, sad) truth is that India is going to stay a secular democracy, it will only be a theocracy in the dreams of rabid fascistic far-right wingers like you.

14. Lion of Rajputana

Country Flag:
    United States
    Are you a Hindu Atheist? God have mercy on you
    http://yugaparivartan.com/2016/11/29/are-you-a-hindu-atheist-god-have-mercy-on-you/[/QUOTE]

I love the assumption that anyone who chooses not to believe in a magical omnipotent, omniscient, being up in the sky is out of touch with their own culture and has chosen to cut themselves off from it, a completely faulty assumption. This reflects the ignorance of Hindus in regards to Hindu atheists more than anything else.

15. A_poster

A_poster Captain FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    Yes, this article is great and something which I would have written, if I wrote on this issue. This also points to the fact that the biggest civilization mistake Hindus and Indians (every non-Muslim Indian is doomed) ever made was to allow Muslims to live in India, even after 89.2% Muslims voted for Pakistan in 1946 election. It would be our eventual death and destruction like entropy would destroy this universe. It was against every cannon of self preservation, common sense and logic.It is not just demonstrated by application of prisoner dilemma problem of game theory, but also Hawk-Dove dilemma: http://college.holycross.edu/faculty/kprestwi/behavior/ESS/HvD_intro.html

I have come to view Islam itself as entropy ,a mahakaal, who would devour the universe to ensure that humans never become gods themselves. All the scientific achievements and ability to master the nature would come to naught the day Muslim outbreed the rest, which they would eventually do, if not today then after 2000 years.

Butter Chicken and Wolfpack like this.