Dismiss Notice
Welcome to IDF- Indian Defence Forum , register for free to join this friendly community of defence enthusiastic from around the world. Make your opinion heard and appreciated.

No Hindus will be left in Bangladesh after 30 years: researcher

Discussion in 'International Relations' started by Wolfpack, Nov 21, 2016.

?

SIndia should declare itself as Hindu nation?

Poll closed Dec 12, 2016.
  1. Yes,Since Bharat is the only Homeland of Hindus in the world.

58.3%
  2. NO,Because we are Secular and we follow Gandhi and Nehru

25.0%
  3. Why do Hindus have itch to be Secular?when no one around you is not.

16.7%
  4. No Comment

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Islam has 55 Nations,Christianity has 110 nations,why should Hindus have one Hindu nation?

25.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Wolfpack

Wolfpack Lieutenant FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    Nobody talks about the Aryan Race anymore in Europe,the only ones who talk about Aryan race are the delusional Pakistanis ,Neo Nazis and you.
    Aryan race theory has be demolished thoroughly by Science.
    http://www.stephen-knapp.com/solid_evidence_debunking_aryan_invasion.htm
    http://www.stephen-knapp.com/aryan_invasion_theory_the_final_nail_in_its_coffin.htm
    Aryan-Dravidian divide a myth: Study
    http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Aryan-Dravidian-divide-a-myth-Study/articleshow/5053274.cms

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/rajiv-malhotra/how-europeans-misappropri_b_837376.html
    European Misappropriation of Sanskrit led to the Aryan Race Theory

Naked lies cannot stand the scrutiny of Genetic Science.

Truth is hard for a American to accept,when i say Sanskrit is the base of all Indian languages.

I know why he won and i supported his win,because it is a WIN WIN situation for India,if he breaks America up,it is a win for India on the long term,if he keeps America closed under protective measure, even then it is a Win for India.
    Left Liberals or whatever, they are US citizens, i read both sides and how easily you discard them as Left Liberals when you won,You wouldn't have said the same if Hillary won and would blame the same Left Liberals for making trump lose.

I don't need to call out BJP,it has already learnt it's lesson in 2004 After the Soft Secularism being peddled by Vajpayee,which demoralized the Hindutva core and the result was there for everyone to see Vajpayee too did the good work but he was unable to convince people and mostly Hindus to vote for them,The BJP leaders know this for a fact,without the Hindutva they cannot stand on their own, Leaders of BJP come from the Hindutva stock or RSS and it is naive to think that they will forsake Hindutva to appease some two bit Secular,who will never vote for them.

Swami is a 6 time MP and Former Union Minister,what he suggested was reality.Only a naive fool thinks he is nobody.

LoL, i don't need to gloat about what i did to help India as you NRI do!My Profession as a Surgeon itself helps many poor people in India.
    You got a name and status for yourself in USA,how is that related to India?You cut off your link by taking the Greencard,so now Indians are supposed to celebrate what Indian Americans achieve?You acted as a lobby group? Nice,so Basically you were doing all the heavylifting,getting kickbacks and lobby money and India was doing nothing? Oh what would we Poor Indians be without the almighty NRI's?we should roll over and die,in case NRI's stop vouching India on International arena is it? because without you nobody would care a damn about India and no deals would be made.
    Congratulations now pat yourself on your backs.
    Going against the world,seem to be working well for China,because as i see many Asian Pivot nations are now joining Chinese side.Too bad China just proved that Hard Power works and Soft Power is not that powerful.
    https://www.facebook.com/RajivMalhotra.Official/
    Times LitFest Delhi: How will India deal with President Trump
    Watch that video from 20.10 mins. it will tell you how China uses Hard power and How India gets nowhere with its Soft Power.

Your family left India for greener pastures,i have no problem with that, but now you gloat about How bad was India that made you leave,dude you left the country,why not let it stay that way,why do you want to associate yourself with the country which forced you to leave and take up Citizenship in the land of milk and honey.
    That is what i called Piggybacking, So our Economy was liberalized in 90's and in 1999 NDA rule India lived through your American Sanctions,that itself should tell you we will do well without Great American help.

My uncles and Aunts went to USA in the 60's as Doctors,NRI's came in 70'S to USA?

I don't understand what is the problem with you NRI's when you severed your link after Greencard,we in Poor India want to do something good for Hindus, which is our problem? why are you worried?You are worried that Hindus decisions will make you look bad and not politically correct in your Bar room talks?That is the problem with you NRI's you want Hindus to behave as America wants it so that you don't feel embarassed in front of your White Neighbors.
    What India and Hindus in India is not your problem,it is ours,You have your own problems in USA to face,your energies are better spent at that endeavor.

He has not yet taken office and you are already saying it's all Mumbo Jumbo? He has called for cutback on Immigration and will expel 3 million already.
    Donald Trump promises to deport 3 million “illegal immigrant criminals.”
    http://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2016/11/14/13623004/trump-deport-million-immigrants

How am i a loser for pointing out that fact? when it was what he promised as part of his election campaign.You feel Embarrassed at me or anyone in this world,pointing it out for you about Trump and his election Campaign?

Yep the same BJP has installed a Gau Protection force in Haryana,now call the CM and BJP as louts,Cow protection is a sensitive subject for Hindus(You beef eating Hindus need not worry about).
    Every BJP leader supports Ram Mandir and ban on Cow slaughter,it is banned in all BJP states,now the fringe right doesn't look fringe now is it?
    Kerala the bastion of Communists is breached because of Hindutva.You can self flagellate yourself as a Self hating Hindu,but don't expect us to join your orgy of self hatred.
    Ram Mandir is in the manifesto of BJP,so there is no escaping that.:fie:
    As new RSS shakas ,Hindu schools spread around India,more will join the Hindu right.The mindset of the next generation will be molded as per Hindutva.:LMAO:
    In future BJP will become party of Center and parties like Shiv Sena and new ones will become right of Center.
    I see daily changes and every increasing Hindutva chorus,from educated people online,Your Secularism dream is over.
    Democracy might remain but it will be a Hindu Rasthra Democracy.
    Nobody expected Congress to lose so badly,Nobody expected Trump or Brexit,There are changes around the world,which will have a effect on India in future.What i have said is the general sea of change in India and around the world.
    Keep living in denial,it helps our plan and agenda,as i said before we don't need to do anything,Seculars and Hindu Haters like you will push Neutral fence sitting Hindus into Hindutva. Good job working for us by, insulting Hindus and their sentiments.:lol:

Last edited: Dec 4, 2016
  2. Wolfpack

Country Flag:
    India
    This is why i said Hindu Rasthra is a Necessity and for that i was called Fascist,Hindu and what not,because for some Secular people,self preservation is a great sin,you just have to die on the cross for the sake of Minorities and Secularism when it does no benefit for Hindus.
    Secularism is a bane for Hindu Survival,Secularism only favors the growth of Muslims this cycle has been demonstrated in many countries.Once they reach 25% population they will start rioting for a Sharia law and even if you allow Sharia rule,they push more declare a new Islamic nation.
    Only Hindus are suicidal enough to let Muslims live in India after the partition was based on Separate religions.Even Ambedkar asked for total exchange of Hindus and Muslims.But Gandhi in his folly stopped it.
    Hindus will live to regret these mistakes,they are already regretting it in Bangladesh,Pakistan,Assam,Kerala,North East and Kashmir.
    Hindus are a prisoner of their own self inflicted morality on the name of Secularism.
    Survival,self preservation is the biggest moral not Secularism.

A_poster likes this.
  3. Lion of Rajputana

Lion of Rajputana Lieutenant FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    United States
    Yup, you keep telling yourself that lol, the Aryan Invasion is conventional wisdom and is widely accepted, except for far right wingers like you who are well known for their obsession with rewriting and revising history. Let me guess, you also insist that ancient Hindus invented space travel, were engaging in flight and that brahmastras from epics were ancient nuclear weapons that existed lol?

Your argument regarding Hillary and Trump has crumbled, your entire paragraph was completely unintelligible and made no coherent point.

And yea, we saw how secularism made BJP lose, in Bihar. Funny how all that heavy polarization meant nothing, Bihar still voted for a convicted criminal like Lalu based on caste, so much for your united Hindutva votebase fantasy.

Swamy is an idiot, he's someone who excelled in one area of academic pursuit so he fancies himself a genius in everything, there are many idiots like that in the world. Even the current BJP dispensation is careful of him and doesn't take him too seriously, including Modi's open rebuke to him based on how he treated Rajan. What is Swamy but a rabid dog? He used to be a "friend" of the Gandhis and bad mouthed one of India's best PM's (Vajpayee) calling him nothing but a drunk. Then later he suddenly betrayed the Gandhis and went from their best friend to worst enemy, who the hell can trust a guy like that. He's made a living from spitting venom and betraying people, that's a p.o.s, nothing else.

I'm not surprised you are enamored by China and its ways considering your far right fascist ideology and tendencies, but China is digging its own grave by antagonizing virtually every neighbor, including significant regional players like Japan, India and Vietnam. Even Russia doesn't actually like China, they are in a marriage of convenience because neither one is strong enough to take on the US right now, the moment Russia gets a chance they'll screw China over. China is basically taking on the whole world, and in the long run that collapses countries, it never works, no country has successfully taken on the world for long, and in this day and age, it is guaranteed to have severe consequences. The West, India, East Asia and Russia will all wait and watch for their opportunity and then turn the screws on China.

And nope, unlike you I'm actually well informed on matters like political science and international geopolitics, so I know the value of a country's "brand" and perception in the world, I understand the different methods of achieving political goals whether its the Liberal Theory, Realist Theory or other ones that countries utilize in order to complete their objectives. You lack this deeper appreciation of finer points, you see China doing well for a few years and get easily impressed, when you don't realize that China's economic growth is a bubble that has stopped and will burst in the near future, and the path they are going down in foreign policy is unsustainable, even for a historic global superpower like America, let alone an upstart future superpower like India. If India acts like China, especially right now before even becoming a superpower, the world won't let India rise. A rising power's ascent must always *look* peaceful, and goals need to be achieved with intelligence, stealth and cunning. You seem to understand none of this at all.

Instead, fools like you point fingers that I'm so worried about white people or bar room talks, no you genius, it's a simple matter of understanding geopolitics. There's a reason why even an aggressive, nationalist Gvt like Modi's is working very carefully and playing by global rules and what not. They understand these matters and are playing the long game, unlike China. They are keeping their heads down, building global consensus and relationships and are working on a sustainable economic growth (unlike China's shady growth which isn't what meets the eye).

Yup, mass immigration to the US from India only began picking up around the 70s, if your aunts and uncles really did move to the States in the 60s, they were among a handful of very early Indian immigrants. For most of America's history, the only Indians it had were Sikh farmers who had immigrated when India was a British colony.

Can you not read or do you not understand what you read? What part of "illegals" don't you understand. It's been known since day one that he wasrunning on a plank of expelling illegal immigrants (99.9% of whom are Hispanics). That has absolutely zero bearing on people of other ethnicities who came here legally and are well educated and well off in high paying jobs. Trump's whole plank was against low level laborers from Mexico who came illegally. No relation at all. Thats just common sense.

Lol, they called gau rakshaks "cow protectors by day and criminals by night." Yup BJP sure loves those dumbass gau rakshaks. It's people like gau rakshaks and you who give BJP supporters a bad name and have earned us all the nickname "Bhakts" with a reputation for no intelligence and plenty of trolling. And you may want to talk to your fellow Indians about beef eating Hindus, there are plenty of Dalits and South Indians who do it, go ahead and call them non Indian, self hating Hindus too lol.

And of course, anyone who talks sense and isn't a fascist must be a self hating Hindu right? You're a fool, no better than the idiots on the far left who bend in front of Islamofascism, you are the other side of the coin, a right wing Hindu Fascist. You don't understand the simple fact that what makes India and Hinduism great is that isn't a fascistic political ideology like Islam and does not encourage the creation of theocratic states.

Those who were out of touch leftists, and primarily took the MSM at its word, couldn't see Modi, Trump or Brexit coming, those with actual political knowledge and an ear to the ground saw this coming a mile away. But Shiv Sena type parties, which hate a new group everyday (btw fools like you who fawn over Shiv Sena don't realize that it is a right wing MARATHI party, it's not about Hindus, they hate North Indians, South Indians, Biharis and Gujaratis too depending on what day it is; they are nobody's friend except for right wing Marathi Hindus; same goes for similar fringe parties) will never go mainstream national, and if they do they won't get votes. The masses don't give two shits for hardcore Hindutva, they want governance, development, and if that comes with some soft Hindutva which is mainly about cracking down on Islamofascism, they'll take that package. But again, keep barking and keep living in your dreams, now scurry away, go dream up some fantastical fascist fantasies. India isn't a 70 year old secular state, it's a secular land for thousands of years, no amount of right wing fascist louts can change the entire culture and history of a civilization to create an artificial theocratic fascist state. You are forever consigned to wanking it while dreaming of Hindu Rashtra, it ain't gonna happen.

Ciao.

4. Wolfpack

Country Flag:
    India
    I have provided you enough scientific proof,while you just come up with empty rhetoric as to how Aryan invasion theory is conventional wisdom,Wake up this is not the colonial age of British where you can peddle such lies of Aryan race,Science has proved it as fake.

There is evidence of Aircraft in Maharishi Bharadwaj's Vymanika Shastra.Even The nazis the aryan race theorists had sent their SS Anhenrebe to study Indian vedic texts and Tibetian Scriptures.
    These flying devices were described in Hindu texts of ancient time.It is another thing,that you hate being Hindu so much,you will mock your own religion.
    http://upload.vedpuran.net/Uploads/121113the_vimanika_shastra.pdf

Your long posts make no sense,you provide no proof or links to back up your words,but call everyone out.
    Bihar was spoiled because of RSS chief words,Bihar is the past,we had many elections after that,Maharasthra and Assam( where Hindu vote made BJP win,the fear of Bangladeshis and Muslims)

Swamy gets things done,he wanted Rajan out and Modi did it. Even Arun Jaitley treads carefully around Swamy.
    Call him what you want you cannot ignore him,he is a force which can bring down governments,stop destruction of Rama Setu and put high people in jail.
    That is enough as a politican.

China knows West plans and its busy turning those plans upside down,China has been doing well for a long time,despite going against the world as you say,They are the Manufacturing giant of this world and it has got America by its balls,they have 4 trillion of US bonds
    Foreign governments hold about 46% of all U.S. debt held by the public, more than $4.5 trillion. According to the Treasury, the largest foreign holder of U.S. debt is China, which owns more than $1.24 trillion in bills, notes, and bonds or about 30% of the over $4 trillion in Treasury bills, notes, and bonds held by foreign countries.
    http://usgovinfo.about.com/

They have a war chest of 3 trillion Dollars in reserve.

What is see is US backtracking after all that big talk on enforcing the SCS,while China simply goes on to build more and more Artificial Islands with Military bases on it.Russia doesn't like China and i don't see it running away from China,because USA has sanctions on Russia. The SCO is a huge organization built to counter NATO,with Western nations running into debts because all their looted colonial money is now over,they will have even lesser armies,Defence budgets and defence projects in the future.
    I don't see how USA will turn screws on China,unless you think that somehow USA might bring up a Klingon Battle Cruiser and bombard China to oblivion.
    America went against the world and has survived very well,infact it became the global policeman,telling everyone what to do.China is a offspring of America,they copy everything America does and are slowly building up their hard power by rapid modernization of its armed forces.They are already challenging USA in SCS.

The Chinese believe in Sun Tzu's Art of War that is realpolitik. You just go on and on about perception,soft power forgetting,that all these soft power,perception comes from Hard power.Which is the real power.
    Sorry i don't need to be lectured on the finer points of Soft power or what America thinks is best for the world.Your power is waning,accept that fact.Asian powers are rising accept this fact too.You are not the only expert on Geopolitics and International relations.Everyone can read and arrive at conclusions your view is not the Gospel truth.
    India should do what is in best interests of India and not look to dress up to please America or the world.Hard power is a fact,which India needs,too much emphasis has been laid on Soft power as i posted in the previous post where Rajiv Malhotra says,Soft power didn't help India much.

You are a fool to deny,you feel embarrassed in your charity diners where you would like the white man to consider yourself as another white.
    China has been playing the same game as USA did,Infact it will give America a run for its money in Captialism.They know their long term objectives and have been slowly and peacefully building up their base for a future confrontation.USA knows China is playing the US game,it cannot do anything other than issue advisories and warnings,which the Chinese will deny that all their growth is peaceful.

What makes you think that in the chaos of deportation,you won't be mistaken for another brown mexican and harassed?Its open season on Latinos,we can see the worrying pictures coming from USA.Perhaps,it is time India gives USA a lecture on Human right Violations and how USA should protect its minorities.That will be a change from USA lecturing everyone about Human rights.

Gau raksha force is a reality in Haryana and BJP ruled states banned Cow slaughter whether you like it or not.
    Those who support BJP will always be called names by Congress and opposition,whether it was Ram Bhakts,sanghis,Chaddis or Bhakts, So why do you even care what they call,when you do your work?You seemed to be shamed into being a Bhakt by your liberal ,hippie,junkie friends.Don't feel bad.
    What matters is did you work achieve its purpose.
    I am a South Indian and the Dalits i know don't eat beef, South Indians are staunch Hindus,who preserved their traditions,while North was melting away with their Mughal mixing.
    Beef eating Hindus should feel ashamed.

The creation of a Hindu Rashtra is a survival necessity of Hindus as i have explained with the articles in posts before.
    When it is about Survival, it doesn't matter whether you are called names or not.

Shiva Sena is not bad as it made out to be by Media,they take care of their interests and they vouch Hindutva and support Hindu interests,that is enough for me.
    Like you have said it yourself,the Leftist MSM has painted a picture that Hindus cannot be one Entity,India will not never leave Secularism,there will never be a Hindu rasthra,you are falling for the lies of the Same Leftist MSM which you called earlier,as having no ears to the ground.
    The right knows the public mood and it is in favor of Hindu Rasthra.,You can take a simple example, look at the poll above and tell me how many voted for Gandhi and Secularism ,While how many voted for Hindu Rasthra.That tells me who has got their ears to the ground.
    Nobody expected bjp to become a National party when it was started with just 2 seats. nor did people expect Modi to be PM,many in MSM the liberals vouched they will run naked or move out of India if Modi won,where are they now?
    The same thing will happen with Hindu Rasthra,you keep denying yourself it won't happen and when it happens,you will come to terms with its shock.I have said it is a grand plan and there is a lot of work being done.You should see its fruition in future.

Secularism was a invention of Europe after the dark ages and Crusades,Since when did India had this Secularism for thousands of years?When Secularism as a concept was imported to India only during British time.
    Hindu kingdoms had state religions.Islamic Kingdoms had State religions.
    India will reclaim its rightful place as Hindu Rashtra that is its destiny,Secularism is done and dusted in just 70 years.
    Secularism is a bane for Hindu Survival.

Last edited: Dec 5, 2016
  5. Lion of Rajputana

Country Flag:
    United States

HAHAHAHAHAAHA I freaking KNEW IT! I knew you were one of those loonies. It has nothing to do with self hate, you are plain 100% delusional, and then you call yourself a doctor. My God, what cognitive dissonance to on one hand be a professional in a science field and on the other hand to believe in these fantasy mythical stories. This is unbelievable, I actually rest my case now that I know who I'm talking to, don't come talking to me about science and proof now LMFAO.

Meanwhile Bihar which is a far bigger and more important state in terms of seats and national assembly than Maharashtra (btw those weren't actual state elections) and Assam was clearly lost on the basis of caste. You talk the big game about Hindutva forces uniting in elections meanwhile a CONVICTED criminal literally had to play the caste card and your grand hindutva strategy came crumbling down, so don't come talking to me about your grand hindutva designs, it's bullshit.

Swamy is a lunatic, a mad dog who barks 24/7, Rajan was a small price to pay for BJP leadership to shut him up, so they did it. Rajan was vindicated by Modi himself in the end, who publicly slapped Swamy.

China is rapidly headed towards its inevitable and well deserved consequence, nobody in history has survived by taking on the world, even America didn't, China is small fry by comparison. The Chinese have always been arrogant fools who thought themselves much smarter and much stronger than they were, their own neighborhood will take care of them, with generous behind the scenes help from the US.

You ramble on and on about hard power, which is kind of a stupid thing to do, because where is India's hard power...? You want to become China, first get some hard power. China's actions are far exceeding the amount of hard power they have, and India has even less hard power than China, so how can you even dream of emulating China's unilateral aggressive approach? It's daydreaming. Only idiots rely on pure brute strength and unilateralism in the 21st century. The intelligent flood the world with soft power, build up a bullet proof image and credibility in the world, and quietly work on hard power which can be brought out selectively, WHEN NECESSARY, to back up their moves. THAT is realpolitik, not running around like a Bull in a China shop. You blabber about Sun Tzu without knowing what he said, 99% of Sun Tzu's teachings and strategies were about two things: 1. STEALTH (not stupid open aggression) and 2. WINNING BATTLES WITHOUT FIGHTING THEM (Again not running around starting every battle possible). Go read Sun Tzu before quoting him out of context.

As far as your silly little cooked up theory on deportation and being mistaken for Latinos etc etc, that doesn't even make sense, so I won't bother going further on that point.

It's not about being shamed by friends, it's about looking like fascist right wing troll-louts lacking in intellectual sophistication and doing nothing but abusing online.

Ah and now the mask comes off, so you are a North Indian hating Southerner who insists on his own racial, cultural and religious purity and superiority. So we are all "Mughal Mixers" to you, now I see where your overwhelming superiority complex comes from.

No wonder the Aryan Theory hurts you so bad, you are embarrassed by it so you are living in a deep state of denial and trying to argue with conventional scientific, genealogical, historical and linguistic knowledge. That's ok, keep living in fantasy land.

What other Hindus, or other people do for that matter, is none of your business or concern, it's not for you to teach or lecture other people or Hindus what they eat. Right wing psychos like you who would gladly beat up and kill others for eating an arbitrarily chosen animal should feel ashamed. There are plenty of South Indians and Dalits who eat beef, again, stay in denial if you wish but these are the cold hard facts. In fact it is far more acceptable to eat beef in the South than it is in the North. And by the way, just so you know, nowhere in Hinduism does it say what you can or can't do, or what you can and can't eat. So considering that the religion itself has no list of do's or don'ts, you should stay in your limits and not try to lecture others. This whole beef nonsense is the result of India's agrarian past; when the whole country farmed, the cow was a crucial animal and it made no financial sense to kill it, so they turned it into a holy animal; that's a thoroughly antiquated concept now, and there's no reason to cling to it, nonetheless if you don't want to eat beef, don't. But it's none of your bloody business to shame, stop or ban others from eating what they want. Funniest thing is that BJP takes people like you for a ride, they "ban" cow slaughter in India, then ship off cows by the millions to be killed elsewhere, India is a leading leather exporter after all lmfao.

And seriously, you think 10 votes on an online poll means jackshit? It has nothing to do with national polling, even Hillary was leading most online polls on websites lol, it means nothing at all. If Hindutva was going to become the law of the land, it would have happened already, if Modi, with his mandate, in the last two years has been a middle of the road secularist PM for the whole country, then you can forget about Hindu rashtra. There will never be another PM with Modi's mandate or charm, it was 2014 or never for Hindu Rashtra, and looks like its never.

And seriously? I may be the atheist but turns out you're no Hindu yourself, the entire MO of Hinduism is tolerance and equality. It has never been a fascist political or militant ideology, it has always been a spiritual ideology centered around peace, love and coexistence. Hindu kingdoms did not have "State religions" the way Muslim lands did, the kings and majority of people were Hindu but there was equal protection and rights for all, there was pure tolerance, even after Hindu and Islamic armies went to war, there were Muslims living with equality, dignity and rights in majority Hindu kingdoms. India is the modern day equivalent, and there is no need to become a religious fascistic state for Hindu survival, only 3 things are needed:

1. UCC and a single law of the land that applies to all regardless of any religious or class divide.
    2. Maintaining law and order.
    3. Booting pseudo secularist leaders who would try to interfere with UCC like Mamata.

No state religion declaration required. There is not a single successful theocracy in the world. No matter how hard you may try to argue it, European nations have a separation of Church and State; the USA is NOT a WASP country (Pure WASPS are probably a minority now), and Israel may be a "Jewish" state but it has a parallel system for Muslims that includes Islamic courts, which isn't the way to go. Theocratic states are outdated, failed ideas.

But I've had enough of you chasing your own tail, and now that I know the level of the person I'm arguing with, I gotta say I'm done, why don't you get in your little ancient vimana and fly away, scamper now, shoo!

6. Wolfpack

Country Flag:
    India
    When You can kiss arse of Doctors and Scientists in USA who support the Genesis theory of creation according to Bible,Why are you so aghast at what i believe in,i am proud of my heritage and our Vedic texts mention these things,why should i change my views or stop supporting my religion,because you laugh at them,This shaming of Hindus and shaming their religion,works on People who are naive and full of Inferiority complex who think they must look like their neighbors to be accepted it also works and those who don't know much about Hindu religion in practice or theory.I come from a traditional Hindu family where daily shlokas and mantras,Havans are a daily life thing .These tactics don't work on me nor do any Evangelist tricks of shaming.

All you did was just laugh and go on with empty rhetoric,while i provided proofs to back up my claims from Science.I have a Scientific background and can back up my argument with proof from Genetic studies and Research Journals.
    You are the only one in this age to support Aryan Invasion theory,while mainstream science has blown that theory to smithereens.

Bihar is bigger?Bihar belongs to the BIMARU states,Maharasthra is the Economic Capital of India, which one do you consider as a bigger impact? Assam was lost to caste? HAHAHA? Assam voted because Sabrananada Sonowal raised the issue of Bangladeshis in Assam and Hindus in danger.That is why even though the AIUDF( Muslim front) was not able to stop BJP from winning despite Muslims voting against BJP in Assam.

Swamy gets things done,You can ignore him at your peril,he will come at you from all sides,no Politician messes around with him,he will wash their dirty linen in public.Modi has rapped Swamy? is that why he is given a go ahead for Ram Mandir by the very same modi?You don't get the "Good Cop,Bad Cop" routine of Modi and Swamy do you?:D

The doomsday sayers were saying China will collapse etc. it is doing very well since past 70 Years,i will believe your words if China collapses in future,looking as of now,China is steaming ahead in all fields,The very small fry which you consider China is challenging USA in SCS.

China has already built up its Hard Power and that itself will sell its soft power image,while India was building soft power from beginning,neglecting Hard power,that is why even small nations like Maldives,nepal,Sri Lanka and Bangladesh gave India the middle finger until Modi took over.

https://www.facebook.com/RajivMalhotra.Official/
    under the video Times LitFest Delhi: How will India deal with President Trump as told by another NRI Rajiv Malhotra of USA.
    You can look at the video in this link and watch it from 20:11 and see what China did with its hard power in negotiating deals with USA,while the very same ManMohan Singh Projected Soft power of India with Bhangra,cultural festivals and got nothing as a deal in return.

China has used the chinese century of humiliation as a plank to unify its people as one Han race and built up its hard power,One cannot bring fights in between people,where they have the same race.The han Race identity is very strong,Just like the Jew identity of Israel.It is easy to create trouble in India,because India does not have a Hindu identity.

Recently a Sikh Student from Harvard was abused for looking like a Muslim by a white guy
    Sikh youth mistaken for Muslim, abused at US store
    http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...m-abused-at-US-store/articleshow/55534866.cms
    You could be the next brown Mexican to be abused in USA. good luck Brown boy! :tongue:

That is what i said before you are shamed into wearing and behaving,think as per what others think of you,not as per what you think is real.That is called Political Correctness,i thought your recent Elections had done away with Political correctness?Apparently the NRI's still suffer from "dressing up to impress White folk Syndrome".

What i have stated is the truth,You mixed with Mughals so much,that you think you are Persians as you said earlier about non-existent Aryan Race,You suffer from identity disorder.
    I have given you Scientific article proof,You have yet to come up with any Scientific proof substantive to counter my claim.
    It is you who suffer from Inferiority Complex trying to act like a White,while you are brown guy in USA.I am proud of being a Hindu not ashamed to be one like you.
    What others eat is not our concern,our only concern is with Cow Slaughter,We cannot let our Hindu Sentiments be hurt or compromised.Period.
    South India Hindus don't eat Beef,it is the Kerala Communists who do it. While you educated urban Hindu youth chomp away at Beef calling yourselves Liberal.
    You don't need to go into explaining how the Cow is holy to Hindus,i know about our Vedic texts and puranas much more than you do. Cow first appeared as KamaDhenu after Lakshmi in Ksheer sagar Manthan for Amrit.Since that time,it was considered holy,not because of Agrarian past.
    It is my business to stop Cow slaughter as a duty bound Hindu to uphold my Dharma.

I gave you a tiny sample on how detached you are from ground reality in India,the poll here shows a example of the mood of people.Now you call it whatever you like,because there are simply no supporters for your Idea here in the poll or in real world.India is changing into Hindu Rasthra,whether you like it or not.
    We know what Modi will do,Gujarat has a strong Hindutva base,that is why BJP keeps winning there,Give another 2 terms to Modi and see India change into Hindu Rasthra.:badass:

Hinduism said,
    hato va prapsyasi svargam
    jitva va bhoksyase mahim
    tasmad uttistha kaunteya
    yuddhaya krta-niscayah

O son of Kunti (Arjuna), either you will be killed on the battlefield and attain the heavenly planets, or you will conquer and enjoy the earthly kingdom. Therefore get up and fight with determination.

Ahimsa paramo dharmaha, Dharma himsa tathaiva cha.
    (‘Non – Violence is the greatest Dharma,So too is all righteous violence’)

Nowhere does it say Hindu should not fight for his Dharma and keep bearing insult upon insult in the name of Tolerance and Equality,that is the Secular Gandhi lie that is being peddled out to Hindus to keep their Virat Hindu character subdued.

I believe in what Krishna taught and said,i won't imprison myself in the fake morality of Secularism.
    Only Hindus allowed Muslims to live in peace in their kingdoms,while Muslims persecuted Hindus.This mistake cost dearly to Hindu kings,where the subject Muslim population of the Hindu king rose up against the king to support Islamic forces when their same Hindu King went to war.
    History is rife with mistakes Hindu kings did in trying to sound Dharmic,when in reality it the state survival that was at stake.The same mistake was done by Gandhi in Partition as posted earlier,Hindus will face a existential crisis in their own homeland in future.

This video of Chanakya,tells you what difficulties the State will face in future for harbouring refugees.Just like we let Muslims stay in India despite 87% voting for a separate Islamic nation,Hindus dug their own graves.What the video says is happening right now in present day,Hindu rights will be eroded and Sharia will be introduced if Hindu Rasthra is not formed.That is the logical conclusion for India's future.

You cannot even make the Muslims give up Triple Talaq forget talaq,
    You cannot even make Muslims do a simple thing such as give up Ram Temple in Ayodhya despite proof of Temple ruins there and High court orders.
    Good luck in making Muslims give up their Personal laws to make way for UCC without a fight.
    Talk about things which can be done practically.not dream about it.
    Just because some Countries whose base was Abrahamic Religion now pretend to be Secular,doesn't mean we Hindus should give up our only Homeland to be sacrificed on the altar of Secularism.
    Nope can't do that Suicidal act. Seculars have this weird idea,that Hindus must give up their rights and Religious Sentiments on the name of Secularism,while Minorities can make a Mockery of your religion and Secularism.
    More and more people wake up to this facade if they don't their fate will be the same as Bangladeshis Hindus who will go extinct in three decades.
    The muslims know about their identity and are resolute,it is only the Hindus who are fools and don't know their identity,that is why it is easy to fool them in the name of Secularism.

7. Lion of Rajputana

Country Flag:
    United States
    *Claps* completely out of touch with reality buddy. Lmfao, you suffer from severe delusions and heavy cognitive dissonance. You claim to be a doctor yet believe in all sorts of cooked up myths and revisionist history.

You are a p.o.s. who has a serious cultural, religious and racial superiority complex and elitist attitude calling north Indians "Mughal Mixers." By the way you idiot, that has nothing to do with the shared Central Asian heritage of North Indians, Pakistanis and Persians, that's all from the route taken by ancient Aryans from the steppes of Central Asia through Iran to South Asia. There is no way you are a doctor (though I've seen plenty of Indian doctors who practice without diplomas and licenses over there), or perhaps you cleverly arranged for a fake degree. But your serious lack of basic logic, or knowledge of genealogy is pathetic.

You can't read and comprehend to save your life, I said your hindutva coalition was blown to bits in Bihar and you talk about caste in Assam lol.

Seriously, go fly away in your ancient vimana and stop BJP from cow slaughter agar dam he toh. The truth is, they play your kind for fools, they enact cow slaughter bans, ship off cows to be killed in other countries for profit, and toss your kind a bone w/ talk of Ram Mandir etc. It's so clear I'm shocked you right wing fascists haven't learned yet.

But the final bulletproof example of how detached you are from reality, is you criticize UCC as being impossible to pass and say that I should suggest something realistic; then you stupidly proceed to say we should just become a Hindu Rashtra lmfao, how practical and realistic of you HAHAHAHAHA.

I'm done here, you talk at length about proof and science, and it's all about as accurate and scientific as the Young Earth creationists you referenced; peace out, and good luck to your "patients."

8. Wolfpack

Country Flag:
    India
    Like i said before you don't know Hinduism as deeply as i do nor do you know Indian history.
    Here is an in depth History of What Hindus did and their discoveries,which ABCD's like you cannot fathom,because you suffer from a Inferiority complex,where Only Whites,Europeans have made the world a better place.Here is another NRI from USA who will tell your Hindu history.

You have yet to come up with scientific proof as i did earlier,be it genetics or whatever,you have come up with nothing.
    Now that i demolished you with Science and proof,you use your Ad Hominem attacks on me after Because i don't agree with your Pseudo Science and ripped apart your Aryan Race and Aryan Invasion theory to shreds with Scientific proof, you are calling my Medical degree as fake and Indian Doctors degrees as inferior to your American Medical Degrees who practice without valid licenses.Nice! What next Indian Doctors don't even go study Medicine?or is it only American NRI's who study Medicine?
    I don't need to prove myself as a Doctor to a Trisomy 21 species, like yourself who will never enter the Medical field:lol:,i guess you might be another 7/11 employee or at most an Art's student,who has no relation to Science forget Genealogy that is a total bouncer for people like you.

Earlier you said i had Inferiority complex as South Indian, now i have a serious cultural, religious and racial superiority complex and elitist attitude.Make up your mind first.:troll:

Calling you " Mughal Mixer" pissed you off? :dance3: What were you doing in North India, during the Mughal times then?

You suffer from "Stockholm Syndrome" (feelings of trust or affection felt in many cases of kidnapping or hostage-taking by a victim towards a captor.) You consider yourself persian adopting the persian identity instead of the Indian identity.You suffer from a Colonized mind ,this video might help you get out of your inferiority complex.

You are ashamed of your Hindu Identity,i am not!
    Which is a fact,because you considered yourself Persian before, now your heritage has traveled even more North into Central Asian Heritage, at this rate your Heritage will go North till Russia,Siberia and then finally you will claim you are European,white.
    Pakistanis have this delusion and you also suffer from this delusion of Aryan Race and Central Asian Heritage.The Pakistanis also consider themselves Central Asian and sometimes,they become Arabs and finally they become White European race.:D. I see the exact pattern in you.

Bihar is history,Assam was a reiteration of Hindu Vote,who voted to keep Hindus secure in Assam.
    I don't need to challenge BJP,they have already enacted laws to stop Cow slaughter and in Haryana,the state feeds the cows in Gaushala with state money,i am happy with that arrangement.You can apply as much Burnol as you want,because Hindutva rise is on the ascent.
    Ram Mandir can't be stopped not by you or anyone it is god's will you cannot do anything about it now.

I gave you an example of how UCC can't be implemented without a fight,I didn't say it was Impossible,i mentioned you need to fight to pass it.
    My job is to Unite Hindus as one Entity and form Hindu Rashtra,While you go eat your Double Cheese burger and that Beef steak you beef eating Hindu.

9. Wolfpack

Country Flag:
    India
  10. Wolfpack

Country Flag:
    India
    Did you see what Chanakya had to say about it? Watch the video closely or in
    case you missed it i got a DVD of Chanakya whole Series with me! I will Upload it online for you to notice where Hindus went wrong with adopting this Secular attitude!

I will tear your house down!You Cannot Debate with me using your Abrahamic cover against Sanatana Dharma can you? ;)

11. Lion of Rajputana

Country Flag:
    United States
    LMFAO are you still losing your mind over this? You truly are desperate and crazy. Keep hopping up and down yelling your inanities pretending to be full of some deep ancient wisdom. You're a bag full of hot air, and little else.

And I don't need your recommendations, I've already seen the entire series, and own the DVD set.

The last line is beyond idiotic, doesn't even make sense, but sure; keep blabbering more vague absurdities. And it's beyond hilarious seeing narrow minded and arrogant people like you think that you are somehow the brand ambassador, spokesman or central authority of "Sanatana Dharma."

Last edited: Jan 3, 2017
  12. Lion of Rajputana

Country Flag:
    United States

Lol, you really have no business debating online if you're incapable of reading, comprehending or properly rebutting opposing points. And while your comments and thoughts are a waste of time that I will not get too caught up in, there is one point I will address however, because you deserve to be shown your place.

"What were you doing in the North when the Mughals came?," you asked me.

We were fighting and resisting the Mughals the way we fought every single invader that we were faced with in history. Unlike cowards of your ilk who didn't do a damn thing to drive out the Mughals then talk the big talk about being more "pure." Forget being "pure," you either wouldn't exist or would be a Muslim today if it hadn't been for us and others like us, you gutless scumbag.

Your comments show that you have an unwarranted sense of racial, cultural and religious superiority and then you find the balls to talk about other peoples' race and history lmfao.

You are either lacking in the intellectual sophistication or perhaps lack the language skills to even properly read and comprehend what others say, let alone formulate even a half reasonable or coherent response and then you shoot off big words like scientific evidence, Stockholm Syndrome, Trisomy 21 Species (that's a creative description for your family by the way) and God knows what else.

Keep your Bullshit to yourself "Doctor," there are actual adults on this blog who don't have time or patience for your childish, moronic shenanigans.

13. Lion of Rajputana

Country Flag:
    United States
    And don't bother wasting my time or irritating me with mentions/quoted posts from here on out; it is beneath my honor and dignity to speak to, or drop down to the level of and argue with a representative of a genetic cesspool such as that of your family, which if Darwin is to be believed, should have been weeded out long ago.

14. Wolfpack

Country Flag:
    India
    Yeah yeah! You were busy fighting them ? is that is why such words like "Ganga Jamuni Tehzeeb" have come to passe in North!:lol::LMAO:

Earlier you were proud of your Aryan roots and you thought i was the one who was inferior, now suddenly it is i who is feeling superior?
    What a contradiction!

It is not my problem you could not understand scientific terms like Trisomy 21 etc. Not everyone is uneducated like you do is it!
    Oh i love to watch the so called "we came from Aryan,Persian,Caucasian race" guy,"you are different from our race" guy, throw a fit.:badass:

Last edited: Jan 3, 2017
  15. GSLV Mk III

GSLV Mk III Lieutenant FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    But Bangladesh is a 'secular - progressive Muslim' nation !!!