Dismiss Notice
Welcome to IDF- Indian Defence Forum , register for free to join this friendly community of defence enthusiastic from around the world. Make your opinion heard and appreciated.

No Hindus will be left in Bangladesh after 30 years: researcher

Discussion in 'International Relations' started by Wolfpack, Nov 21, 2016.

?

SIndia should declare itself as Hindu nation?

Poll closed Dec 12, 2016.
  1. Yes,Since Bharat is the only Homeland of Hindus in the world.

58.3%
  2. NO,Because we are Secular and we follow Gandhi and Nehru

25.0%
  3. Why do Hindus have itch to be Secular?when no one around you is not.

16.7%
  4. No Comment

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Islam has 55 Nations,Christianity has 110 nations,why should Hindus have one Hindu nation?

25.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Lion of Rajputana

Lion of Rajputana Captain FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    United States
    Ah, so let's see what the King of the Trisomy 21 species has said in his latest iteration of stupidity.

First sentence: retarded and irrelevant. Moving on.

Second sentence: Sure, apparently going to a private American University and working in finance (and making more an year than you probably dream of in your whole life) makes one uneducated; sure, keep barking.

Third sentence: It is your lack of reading comprehension, basic historical knowledge and logic which created this particular gem of retardation. I clearly stated that a significant portion of Indians, primarily North Indians draw part of their heritage from those who arrived in India from the Central Asian steppes BY WAY of Persia. Hence the term Indo Aryan family of languages, and the similarity in cultures and genetic makeups of people from Iran to Afghanistan to Pakistan and vast swathes of Northern India. There are 3 major groups of cultures, languages and ethnicities in India with a degree of intermixing: the Northerners who belong to the Indo Aryan linguistic family etc. The North East Indians who are very close to East Asians, and the Dravidian family of languages and ethnicities in the South. I never claimed there was no mixing or that anyone is 100% Aryan or 100% Dravidian, that's just another piece of stupidity you conjured up in your simplistic mind.

Your own fellow South Indians (proudly) describe their heritage as a Dravidian one; the entire politics of South India is based on Dravidian identity and then you come arguing like an idiot with me? LMFAO, keep barking, your own fellow South Indians don't even agree with you. (But feel free to keep copy pasting random ass videos from that lunatic Subramanian Swamy or by Rajiv Malhotra, you can copy paste all day, I'm not wasting my time watching them lol).

You dropping these gems of stupidity is like an animal running around on a lawn taking shits. It's hilarious, and mildly entertaining, but it tends to get old. So now if you want to wallow in your own stupidity and retardation, feel free to do it in the company of the rest of your Trisomy 21 family, but don't waste my valuable time.

2. SSDD

SSDD IDF NewBie

Country Flag:
    India
    There is nothing can be done now. Bangladeshis are already creating riots in WB. Assam cant expel them. Even if immigration is stopped Bangladeshis just by higher birth rate, one day will outnumber Hindus. That will be end of West Bengal and Assam as Indian state. Uniform Civil Code is not going to be implemented either.

Wolfpack likes this.
  3. Lion of Rajputana

Country Flag:
    United States
    But yes, do make sure to continue laughing at those who actually fought and died in the course of repelling invaders while your cowardly ancestors were nowhere to be found on the battlefield or anywhere remotely close to one. If it hadn't been for those who had the balls (unlike your ancestors) to kill or be killed in the course of protecting the subcontinent, India would be just another extended part of an already expansive global Muslim ummah, and your gutless, submissive ancestors would have either been wiped out or lived under Sharia as Dhimmis like the cowards they were.

4. Naagraj

Naagraj 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    Lesser the muslims better the world.
    It should be moto of UN and countries to reduce muslim population from world.

Wolfpack likes this.
  5. Wolfpack

Wolfpack Lieutenant FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    Apparently not!

GSLV Mk III likes this.
  6. Wolfpack

Country Flag:
    India
    Hey but we still are Hindus,we don't have words like "Ganga Jamuna Tehzeeb" etc. Nor do we advocate Aman ki Asha(Tamasha) with Pakistan as people in North do.
    That itself tells you who fought and who got mixed up and feels its ok for "Ganga jamuna Tehzeeb" and shery Shayari as favourite past time, These "sher shayari" festivals are held in North isn't it if i am not mistaken? Why?:LMAO:
    If my Ancestors didn't fight the invaders,i would have been singing the same Sher Shayari tunes and calling for Aman ki Asha like you did.:lol:

7. Lion of Rajputana

Country Flag:
    United States
    Sher Shayari and Aman ki Asha have nothing to do with me, I don't do either; but the fact that descendants of cowards who were nowhere to be found on the battlefields like you aren't offering namaz right now is thanks to us. Keep laughing like a retard if you want, history is witness to who was fighting invaders and who was absent. And just for your info, Mani Shankar Aiyyar isn't exactly a North Indian, and he's the absolute champion of Aman Ki Asha, and Sher Shayari. In fact he doesn't even stop at Sher Shayari and Aman ki Asha, he also goes to Pakistan and says about his own PM (who he called a chaiwala), "Unko Hataye aur Humko Laye."

And lmfao, it's hilarious what a bigot you are, if you want to generalize and say prejudiced things about North Indians, there's literally no end to the list of things that can be said back to you. However since I'm not an idiot and bigot like you are, I have held on my tongue on that matter.

Anyways, it's a waste of my time to engage with a coward and liar like you. I know what my ancestors did, it's because of them that you aren't a dhimmi with sunnat right now, if you want to keep barking like a dog and show your ungratefulness for the favor we did you, that doesn't denigrate our sacrifices or achievements in any ways. Keep barking like a rabid dog. That's the only thing cowards know how to do.

Last edited: Jan 6, 2017
  8. Wolfpack

Country Flag:
    India
    All the sher Shayari clubs are to be found in North.Even the Aman ki Asha clubs.
    If my descendants didn't fight i would be singing sher shayari like your likes do. We still have our temples and our traditions intact.
    Mani Shankar Aiyar was born in Pakistan,his family migrated to India in Partition,so yeah he too has that same fever of mixing.

Don't want to denigrate the sacrifices whatever you did,but why do you have these syncretic culture of marrying off into one anothers homes as part of "Ganga Jamuna Tehzeeb" ? We don't find such things down south.

9. Lion of Rajputana

Country Flag:
    United States
    Ahh yes the dog keeps barking. I presented simply one name; Mani Shankar Aiyyar, and the excuses begin flowing lmfao. So because Aiyyar was born in Pakistan is he magically not South Indian anymore hahahahahahahah. You're a bullshitter on top of being a descendant of cowards. Go waste someone else's time.

10. Wolfpack

Country Flag:
    India
    He is infested with the same disease as the Sher Shayari clubs have,all his life he grew up listening to mixing stories and Ganga Jamuna Tehzeeb parampara etc.
    So no wonder they get influenced. Where is the excuse in that?
    Atleast,we don't have that rich, Syncretic culture of Sufi,Ganga Jamuna tehzeeb in south! Too bad,poor us,:fie: south how deprived must we be for not being part of the Sher Shayari clubs.:cray:
    Yes, we are descendants of cowards,that is why we don't find it ok! if someone mixes as part of Rich Sufi syncretic,Ganga Jamuna tehzeeb culture.:cry: