Dismiss Notice
Welcome to IDF- Indian Defence Forum , register for free to join this friendly community of defence enthusiastic from around the world. Make your opinion heard and appreciated.

No India invite to Pope, Catholic clergy says: Embarrassing, hurts

Discussion in 'International Politics' started by Agent_47, Nov 28, 2017.

1. ranadd

ranadd 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    I am not sure why you would think that I am saying pope would apply for an evisa. It is the visa policy of Vatican. That’s it.

Who is shankara? And why are you comparing khomeni to pope? Just because religious heads?.

You did not get anything I posted. So let’s not continue talking as well.

2. ranadd

Country Flag:
    India
    They cannot take you to dark ages?.. Yet India depends on them for everything.

Why do you believe I said is a bad language? Hindu’s cannot be morons?. I read in news everyday about them.

3. BlackOpsIndia

BlackOpsIndia Lieutenant FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    Anyone can be moron including you, that doesn't mean I start talking to you calling you moron or generalizing it to your family or religion. The discussion was not about morons either and Hindus don't become moron just because PM of my country didn't invite pope, so that remark was totally uncalled for.

Yes we depend upon them and so do they, its globalized world! This doesn't mean West can take us to dark age! India is self sufficient in many fields, you will know more when you check production rankings in critical sector.

Anyways sorry to disappoint you but dark age is not coming anytime soon, not without mutual assured destruction.

Angel Eyes and Wolfpack like this.
  4. ranadd

Country Flag:
    India
    Anyone can be a moron. Exactly my point.

I do understand your insecurities.

5. bharathp

bharathp Developers Guild Developers -IT and R&D

Country Flag:
    India
    salman rushdie and tasleema nasreen were sent out of their own countries from neighbouring India. I am hurt as an Indian. I hope all Indians are hurt. (christians, Muslims etc).

the dalit freedom network - strangely all of whose constituents are christians - established in colorado USA which funds the likes of Kancha Ilaiah who blames all hindus and divides india into aryans and dravidians has hurt me as an Indian. I hope it hurts all Indians (christian, muslim etc)

when subramniam swamy was shut from teaching his classes in harvard for having a political opinion from the "Freedom giving" people of the USA - many of the likes of these liberals and leftists were happy - not hurt that an Indian was treated shabbily. what hypocrisy.

i dont mind if the pope visits India. I am certainly not hurt if he doesnt visit India. why go practice a religion born so far away when our land is full of religions is my point - but - to each his own.

6. Pundrick

Pundrick Lieutenant FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    Yeah, Modi should have bowed to this patriarchal hand picked religious head of Vetican, and should have requested, I am sorry, Pleaded, to visit India and give lecture to us Indian on religious freedom and secularism while the world waits for the first Woman pope. This group of morons sitting in Vetican should first invite religious heads of other religion and take lecture regarding secularism and how missionaries fed bible books in the name of eradicating hunger and poverty in the African and sub-continent reegion.

Just like media criticizes other Muslim, Hindu, Buddh, etc religious heads, they should also question this man about the wrong doings of this particular group.

Angel Eyes and Itachi like this.