Dismiss Notice
Welcome to IDF- Indian Defence Forum , register for free to join this friendly community of defence enthusiastic from around the world. Make your opinion heard and appreciated.

No quota benefits after conversion: High Court

Discussion in 'National Politics' started by Karthic Sri, Mar 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Coltsfan

Coltsfan <b>SENIOR MEMBER</b> SENIOR MEMBER

You are progressively making less and less sense on this thread.

What nuns do you speak of? What relief?

2. rcscwc

rcscwc Major SENIOR MEMBER

First off, I would request you to leave out my name from your ill informed posts addresed to another member. Else I will report you for dragging me into contorversies.

You are ill informed. There is a verticle division between catholics and protestants. They don't go to each other's churches. When a catholic becomes a protestant it is called conversion. AND vice versa. Moreover, if protestants convert a catholiocs, pope calls them rapacious wolves. Leveticus are the top dogs in catholic church. Every single piope so has been a Leviticus.

Shia Sunni divide is verticle. Only commons are koran and Mohammesd. Kalmas, azans, timings of namaz etc are different. They do not go each others' mosques. Both do not go to Ahmedia mosques too. Muslims of Mohammed's tribe are purest muslims, others are lesser. Coverts from Hindus occupy the bootm of the heap.

No Hindu is a pure fanatic Vaishanvite or Shaiv. Both go to every temples. They do not convert each other, where is the need?

By demanding caste based reservations, xians and muslims tacitly accept that there is rampant casteism among them. But they are too hypocrite to accept is publicly.

On one hand missionaries claim that low caste Hindus convert to xianity to escape caste discrimation, on the other they want to perpetuate it by way of reservations.

Let them declare publicly that they do have castes. That caste discrimination does not vanish with conversion. BUT they shall never do it.

Last edited: Mar 8, 2011
  3. Bang Galore

Bang Galore Lieutenant FULL MEMBER

Reservation/benefits for Scheduled Tribes is not based on religion.

4. DaRk KnIght

DaRk KnIght Lt. Colonel ELITE MEMBER

the benefits of reservation is extended to those who are discriminated from times immemorial. If some religion accepts this social evil in current time than law is not responsible for it.

5. DaRk KnIght

Whenever I make low/cheap/offensive posts than i generally quote the context in which it was made

This difference of ideologies exist between us but when you post using offensive and cheap names than dont try to be victim when I reply with more offensive and cheap nick names. There was no need to use that highlighted term.

Nuns= missionaries. Secular nun= sonia gandhi. fair enough??

6. RoYaN

RoYaN Lt. Colonel ELITE MEMBER

^^^ You seam to contradict your self, one hand you say Christians Have a caste like system but also claim Caste based reservations do not apply to them.

7. DaRk KnIght

the benefits of reservation is extended to those who are discriminated from times immemorial. If some religion accepts this social evil in current time than law is not responsible for it.

8. Tshering22

Tshering22 Captain SENIOR MEMBER

Glad to hear this verdict. I hope that ALL the discriminative quotas against the larger community are removed. We minorities are ALSO same Indians that they are and they have no right to be insulted in the same country by favouring only minorities and leaving them out. There should be a free-for-all aptitude test where the hardworking student of any background wins the seat.

9. Coltsfan

I wasn't referring to you using cheap and offensive terms. Read my post again, it said that your posts are making less and less sense, since you were contradicting yourself.

So you take offense to Knicker wearing sanghis (which wasn't referring to you, btw), but do not hesitate to throw terms like secular nuns (which are obviously false)?

I can prove that Sanghis wear knickers, can you prove that Sonia Gandhi is a nun?

Since when is telling truth is equivalent to a cheap shot?

10. Osiris

Osiris Major SENIOR MEMBER

currently constitution of India allows reservation to dalits of Sikh,Buddhism,and Hindu religions,and allowing SC reservation to Christians will make missionaries job much more easier..there is a Ragnath commission report in favour of reservation to converted Christians and Muslims

Last edited: Mar 8, 2011
  11. Coltsfan

I must admit I was not aware of that provision. I was under the impression that only Hindu dalits are entitled for reservation benefits.

If that is true then it shreds the following logic to pieces

If it is true that dalit converts to Sikkhism and Buddhism (religions that claim no caste discrimination) get reservation benefits, then converts to Christianity and Islam should also get the benefits.

1 person likes this.
  12. Osiris

i dont have much knowledge about caste system in Sikh and Buddhism,

but neo converts of Buddhism and Sikh religion wont get reservation

13. Coltsfan

What is legal definition of "neo convert"?

14. Osiris

intelarpit can tell more on legal definition,i only have basic knowledge on constitution and law

15. DaRk KnIght

Same here Since when is telling truth is equivalent to cheap shot??

Nun - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Read it. Even you can relate sonia to secular nun.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.