Dismiss Notice
Welcome to IDF- Indian Defence Forum , register for free to join this friendly community of defence enthusiastic from around the world. Make your opinion heard and appreciated.

Non Hindus in Hindu temples

Discussion in 'National Politics' started by rcscwc, Jul 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Drdo Guy

The Drdo Guy Captain SENIOR MEMBER

once i met a muslim guy in a train and i was keen to know about his relogion and the rituals involved with the religion.I used to ask him all sort of questions eagerly and he responded each of my queries.Finally he told me after our negotiation was over and which i can not forget and will never forget that "There was A women who has four childrens she told them to worship god and then she saw that each of them offer prayers to god in their own manner.so every one has their own method to offer prayer.They worship the same god but the patterns are different".At that time i was too young to understand this thing completely but as i grown up i realised that the guy was correct the story he told me was true too.so i would recommend to go for the origin of different cults and what was the picture of that time and what led the evolution of religions.

2. GUNS-N- ROSES

GUNS-N- ROSES Major SENIOR MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    by your logic all non muslims should be banned from visiting taj mahal or ajmer sharif.

3. The Drdo Guy

The Drdo Guy Captain SENIOR MEMBER

i don't think their is any thing wrong by allowing a non hindu to enter in a temple provided they do not perform any secrilege act.

4. Averageamerican

Averageamerican Colonel ELITE MEMBER

Country Flag:
    United States
    In the USA i have never heard of anyone being prevented from going into a church no matter what their religion , only exception being blacks not being allowed into some white churchs back in the 60s

I am not sure you could legally not allow some one in to a church in the USA.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.