Dismiss Notice
Welcome to IDF- Indian Defence Forum , register for free to join this friendly community of defence enthusiastic from around the world. Make your opinion heard and appreciated.

Origin of Praindoeropean Language

Discussion in 'General History' started by YarS, Apr 22, 2017.

1. YarS

YarS Lieutenant FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    Russian Federation
    In this tread I wanna discuss about origin of praindoeropean language.

First of all, I want to read arguments for Indian hypothesis - @vstol jockey , @Veeran , may be you have them?

2. vstol jockey

vstol jockey Colonel MILITARY STRATEGIST

Country Flag:
    India
    I am game for such discussions as I am highly impressed with your knowledge about languages and also Indian history which many call "Just Stories".

3. Veeran

Veeran BANNED BANNED

Country Flag:
    India
    There is no such thing called Indo-European.
    We consider ourselves separate from rest of Asia and also Europe.
    But we consider Asian nations as sister nations due to similar values.

Indians however moved outwards in few points in history:
    1. To the 51 shaktipeets on this planet when Shiva/Shakti got divided to start temples here of which the one in Sindh is the strongest Shaktipeet.
    2. After Mahabharat war the loyalists to destroyed Kaurav side were banished to the 'mleecha' part of the planet, that is to the west of Aryavarta (one of the many name for Bharat). So although Iranians are not 'Aryans' (I'm just using that term for discussion, I do not attest to this false identity), but the supposed 'Aryans' do live among the Iranians, because that is were the Kauravs were banished to, if there was not further moving of these people.
    3. Saraswati valley drying up (most moved back inward but some moved outward because we like cold mountains).
    4. Vikramaditya's rule around 7000 BC from Pilistan (original Sanskrit name for Palistine) to Korea, to Turkey, to parts of Russia. This is also the last great Eurasian Indian empire (by Indians).
    5. Bhudda's birth and his subsequent reign as a spiritual leader.
    6. Before Vikramaditya, India ruled the whole world (no masochism here, it was a spiritual ruler). Mayan civilization, Inca, Astec all are offhots of the original fractal rule based on Chaturavarna system of Brahmin, Kshatriya, Vaishya, Shudra, Chandala that developed from India.

You particularly asked when the languages in Europe got mixed with Indian ones. It was during Vikramadityas rule when Europe was slowly emerging of Ice Age and its people lacked any form of language of any sophistication.

Last edited: Apr 22, 2017
    Wolfpack likes this.
  4. Veeran

Veeran BANNED BANNED

Country Flag:
    India
    I think you should red this article by Captain Ajit Vadakayil. You'll find it interesting. It has some things about languages Russian Arakaim stonhenge, etc and common/shared roots of Indians/Russians. Thank me later:
    http://ajitvadakayil.blogspot.in/2011/12/stonehenge-of-arkaim-russia-capt-ajit.html
    Here's what the same writer thinks of Putin and also portrays how intellectual Indians (not the fake pseduo intellectuals funded by Big Brother) see Russia as (me too; I just hope to God that Putin is not another false flag leader, this is why I specifically asked you why Putin hasn't kicked out the central bank):
    http://ajitvadakayil.blogspot.in/2015/01/vladimir-putin-hero-of-free-world-capt.html

Wolfpack and YarS like this.
  5. Veeran

Veeran BANNED BANNED

Country Flag:
    India
    @YarS I edited my last two posts. Please check them again.

6. YarS

Country Flag:
    Russian Federation
    @Veeran , thanks. Very funny articles. About first of them:
    Arkaim is one of the towns of "Country of Towns", part of Sintashta culture (middle bronse age of South Ural). Right now we know more that 25 of them. There was found most earlier chariot. There were a lack of artefacts, one of them was bronse medalion "cross in the circle", but I know nothing about "svastika" artefact. Most likely guy was faked by souvenier traders and buy something new-made.

Then, they forgot to say what means "ka" that mean increasing of meaning, so "svastika" means "it is very good".

Oldest "svastika" I know is a part of ornament in Upper Paleolythic Kostenkovskaya culture (~20 thousands of years ago).
    [​IMG]

Veeran likes this.
  7. Veeran

Veeran BANNED BANNED

Country Flag:
    India
    We say swasti in India. It means something like "be blessed"/positive/good.
    The 'ka' in the end is an extension which makes it an item.
    So goodness/positivity as an item, which is what swastika is.
    It is a symbol of positivity.
    And it is named thus.

It is like we say "Lekhanam" for a written script. And we say "Lekhani" for whatever caused that script to be written. 'nam' stands for the produce, that is the script. 'ni' stands for the causer, that is the pen.

'ka' is the extension saying it is an item. So Symbol/Item of positivity/goodness.

Swastika is however a symbol that exists in nature. And not artificial. Although Vikramaditya used it as his seal.

Sidenote: The Aircraft Carrier that we bought from Russia is named after him.

Wolfpack and YarS like this.
  8. Veeran

Veeran BANNED BANNED

Country Flag:
    India
    @YarS Edited the last post.

9. Veeran

Veeran BANNED BANNED

Country Flag:
    India
    Can you repost the image and the link??
    20000 years is so old.

10. YarS

Country Flag:
    Russian Federation
    What is a methology of scientific search? First of all we need facts. Real facts, that can be proved and checked.
    Second - we need hypothesis, that can explain facts and can predict new verifiable facts.
    If new predicted facts are true - hypothesis became theory.

So, we see that group of languages are more close to each other that other languages - we can call them "Indo-European" (becouse many of them are located in Europe and India).
    There are words chain (sanskrit-russian-english) like:
    "gava-gova-cow" based on reconstructed praindoeurooean root "ghawa" and we can assume, that praindoeuropeans knew cows.
    Another chain:
    "Hastin-slon-elephant". Nothing common. So, we can assume that praindoeuropeans didn't knew elephants.

So what are your facts and reasons for Indian origin of Indoeuropean languages?

11. Veeran

Veeran BANNED BANNED

Country Flag:
    India
    The guy is extremely knowledgeable about Indian history.
    His blog contained info on some topics that I was searching for.

12. Veeran

Veeran BANNED BANNED

Country Flag:
    India
    It is not that I'm presenting an Indian origin for some European languages.
    European languages are their own with some adopted words from Indian languages.

But that doesn't bring European languages under the same banner.
    They are european languages.

I just have a problem with Indian languages and European languages being clubbed together.

Note: When I mean Europe, I mean western and to an extent central Europe.

13. Veeran

Veeran BANNED BANNED

Country Flag:
    India
    I did not say European languages have Indian origin.
    I was saying the opposite.
    I was saying European languages have European origin but maybe had some inspiration in early times from Indian languages (Druhyus/Druids in Europe spoke Sanskrit to the best of my knowledge).

14. Veeran

Veeran BANNED BANNED

Country Flag:
    India
  15. YarS

Country Flag:
    Russian Federation
    No problem, bro. Many ornaments are here:
    http://artzentr.narod.ru/sdpt/rombarch.htm
    Original bracelet of Mezins culture (23.000-14.000 years ago).
    [​IMG]

Wolfpack likes this.