Dismiss Notice
Welcome to IDF- Indian Defence Forum , register for free to join this friendly community of defence enthusiastic from around the world. Make your opinion heard and appreciated.

Origin of Praindoeropean Language

Discussion in 'General History' started by YarS, Apr 22, 2017.

1. Veeran

Veeran BANNED BANNED

Country Flag:
    India
    Can you post the last image. All I see is [​IMG]

2. Veeran

Veeran BANNED BANNED

Country Flag:
    India
    In the fifth image (sub images numbered 74, 75, 76), it shows some sophisticated images which are usually drawn by people who try to depict that we're living in 2D, but our mind makes it 3D due to how consciousness works.

3. Veeran

Veeran BANNED BANNED

Country Flag:
    India
    In the fifth image there is a swastika-like symbol (sub image 67), however I won't call it so because I think the people who drew it arrived upon it as a result of a progression of image drawing rather than imagining the symbol itself. The images before it shows and later it shows the image evolving and I think the swastika was an accidental image as a result of it.

But it is amazing that there was pottery works 24000 years ago.

4. YarS

YarS Lieutenant FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    Russian Federation
    Just Google "mezin's culture" and you'll find many pictures like:

[​IMG]
    And yes, most early svastika-like ornaments are not in pottery, but in bone carving.

Veeran likes this.
  5. Veeran

Veeran BANNED BANNED

Country Flag:
    India
    That is not a swastika.
    It is a drawing which has similarities with swastika.

There is only one swastika, no mutilations are allowed:
    [​IMG]

Fake swastika:
    [​IMG]

6. Veeran

Veeran BANNED BANNED

Country Flag:
    India
    Last edited: Apr 24, 2017
  7. YarS

Country Flag:
    Russian Federation
    Sure. Funny article. I'm a Christian, so I don't believe in "Lord Shiva". Even if he was exists (I very doubt in it), he was not a god, but a demon, and demons can't create anything - they can only change existing things, so he made a Sanskrit from already existed language.
    Next question about Swastika - what is an earliest image of swastika on the territory of modern India. As I know it is only 400 years B.C.
    And yes, is it a fake swastika, too?
    [​IMG]

8. Veeran

Veeran BANNED BANNED

Country Flag:
    India
    Real swastika - I meant the one that exists in nature. (With four arms with curved end and four dots)
    Fake swastika - The one that is human drawn. With just four arms.

Yes I consider the image you showed a fake one. As I said Swastika is an symbol adopted/inspired from nature.

9. Veeran

Veeran BANNED BANNED

Country Flag:
    India
    In India, the Church has started promoting Shiva as Satan. They have started drawing pictures with Satan holding a trishul (trident), although there's never a portrayal of Satan like that in Christian literature, and making comparison saying look Shiva is Satan because he holds trident. The same propaganda was used against Yazidis in middle east by muslims because Yazidis (name morphed from 'Ya Sidi' which means from south (meaning south India); migrated to middle east ) consider the trident holy. The Yazidis worship son of Shiva called Murukan/Karthikeyan and use the trident and holy bird which are symbols of Shiva and Murukan:
    [​IMG]

Shiva is always portrayed as killing evil and daemons. He is a destroyer yes, but a destroyed of evil.

But I get your point.

10. Veeran

Veeran BANNED BANNED

Country Flag:
    India
    @vstol jockey My last post is correct with no misinformation? Just for verification. Especially regarding swastika.

11. YarS

Country Flag:
    Russian Federation
    Or those, who were killed by Shiva are portrayed as demons and evil.
    You know, how our American friends portrayed Saddam, Miloshevich, Ghadaffi. And, you know how we are portrayed by Muslims. Propaganda is a propaganda. Demons are liars, nobody should trust them.

12. Veeran

Veeran BANNED BANNED

Country Flag:
    India
    You have a genius POV :) Lol.

13. Veeran

Veeran BANNED BANNED

Country Flag:
    India
    Shiva is not a simpleton concept, nor is anything in Sanatan Dharma or Vedas. Most of it is allegory which has deeper meaning. Doesn't it say something that you have to go through multiple lifetimes to understand the Vedas, although you read it??

The Shiva mantra is OMM (7.83 hz). West found out its importance after coming to India and has plagiarized it as Schumann Resonance (Vatican influence). OMM is the heart beat of the planet earth. It is the frequency at which earth resonates. Every living being is attracted to this sound. If you go near an area with dolphines, and make this sound (make the frequency 7.83 Hz), Dolphines will get attracted to it. No astronauts travel to space without a Schumann Resonance generator, or they will go mental (an alternative is they can chant OMM, this will also prevent them from going mental). See its importance to humans.

Shiva resides in Mt. Kailash which is the largest pyramid on this planet. Shiva is not a person. I think it is a part of consciousness. I don't fully understand it.

But OMM being the mantra of Shiva (for incantation or Shiva awareness), can Shiva be a deamon??

Today they have started research into Omm and Sri Yantra under the pretentions of Cymatics:

OMM is the primordial sound which caused creation.

In bible the same thing is said "God created existence by speaking".

Sri Yantra is the visual derivation formed from sound OOM:

Sri Yantra natural (not faked by humans) crop circle:

You can create Sri Yantra by using high quality speakers and chanting it in front of water and you can see it forming in water or water vibrating in that shape (it'll take some time because it appears in stages after forming few initial rounds). I have tested this.

The sound OMM is a non-terminating cyclic sound.
    It is a combination of AAAA, UUUU and MMMM.
    AAA is the creation sound.
    UUU is the destuction sound.
    MMM is the magic existance sound.

AAA-UUU-MMM.
    Shiva stands for creation/destruction.
    Creation and destruction are both cyclic.
    And existence exists in between creation and existence.
    This is what is personified in OMMM sound and what is Shiva.
    I think you have heard of Shiva as Creator/Destroyer or Nataraja (king dancer), which again is an allegory of the constant dance of creation/destruction.

I hope by now you can make some connection.

It is concepts like these that got me interested in Hindu heritage.
    I just wanted to let you know there is more to it.

I see it as higher/divine science.

Last edited: Apr 27, 2017