Dismiss Notice
Welcome to IDF- Indian Defence Forum , register for free to join this friendly community of defence enthusiastic from around the world. Make your opinion heard and appreciated.

Pak troops cross LoC, kill 2 Indian jawans brutally

Discussion in 'Indian Army' started by tunguska, Jan 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tintin

tintin FULL MEMBER

Re: Pakistan violates ceasefire again, targets Indian posts

Kuch nahin mila to irrelvant bana diya.... wah (got nothing better to argue than being personal) .... how is this post irrelevant? Have you asked yourself this question... What is holding the army from responding? What is stopping our air force from responding? It is the political establishment... you think that NaMo makes sense... support him... I think that it makes sense for Kejriwal.... if you can't argue with logic.... that's a different thing

2. kabir

kabir FULL MEMBER

@tintin
    What do u think stopping our forces to respond. we're man enough to respond. But we're waiting for right time.
    If'u got time, do read CHANKAYA niti.

3. tintin

tintin FULL MEMBER

Yaar Kabir... tell me one thing. Have we had the right time after repeated terrorist attacks in our cities? What was our response to Mumbai attacks? If it was, was it strong enough? If it was strong, then how dare they attack our armed forces? That too beheading.... how come Hafeez is not in India and still in Pakistan...

4. tintin

tintin FULL MEMBER

How do you know that?

(01) Kejriwal has IIT education.... he is a smart ass. Poocha bhi hai apne politician kis school mein gaye hai?
    (02) He had a stable job... IT Commisioner... pata bhi hai kya ke ek commisioner ke paas kitne power hai? (I know cause my mom was one as well). He did not have to leave it and join Anna. Where was NaMo when the question was to weed out corruption?
    (03) None of these politicians were supporting Lokpal as asked by the people as they knew that if it comes, they will go to jail.

5. AccessDenied

AccessDenied Captain SENIOR MEMBER

There you go with your Kejriwal rant again.:disagree:
    If you are so fascinated with him, you are welcome to create a thread about that and shower him with your adulation. KEEP THAT OUT OF THIS THREAD. And if you think it is JUST a weak leadership that is stopping us, you are not considering the strategic and logistical realities of the situation. You require to reassess your observation.

6. kabir

kabir FULL MEMBER

Bhai Tintin, I don't have problem with kejriwal. I don't wan't my people or my country to suffer. We're not coward. God knows we're not. Just we need right person to lead and i know kejriwal isn't the right person.

7. Skull and Bones

Skull and Bones Doctor Death Staff Member MODERATOR

Country Flag:
    India

Come on, we have 8000 Krasnopols. We can precision hit every Pakistani bunkers in the LoC.

1 person likes this.
  8. tintin

tintin FULL MEMBER

Kabir - that is perfectly fair. That is where democracy comes in after all. You are free to support whomever you prefer... I just think that our political establishment is a big reason of our lack of response to folks like Pakistan.

1 person likes this.
  9. Skull and Bones

Country Flag:
    India

One non issue Kejriwal Vs Modi post, and he'll end up with infraction. Test me.

You guys are making a joke of this serious issue.

10. tunguska

tunguska Major SENIOR MEMBER

You are completely right. I agree with you. They have started it. However my point is that IA will take time and wait for opportunity and will hit back them in same fashion. And I have no doubt in that as it is evident in above article that IA has taken revenge earlier also. This time also IA will not fritter away the blood of our two JAWAN.

11. grond

grond Captain SENIOR MEMBER

But for that we need enough nishant's to laser designate targets... Handheld designators don't have the range for our jawans to not cross the loc...

1 person likes this.
  12. AccessDenied

ONE reason....not the only reason AFAIK. For example; before rolling out CSD (if it's still an option), we also need an intensive assessment of Chinese deployments, capabilities in Aksai Chin and the probabilities of active military support for Pakistan from them. We need to build proper contingencies should China gets involved in this kerfuffle as well.

13. AccessDenied

Check your tone son. I don't need lessons from a soppy political agenda driven moron about my country's military might OR history.

Last edited: Jan 13, 2013
  14. Skull and Bones

Country Flag:
    India

Man portable laser designator can paint a target for more than 5 km, MoD ordered 60 such having range more of about 10km.

15. tintin

tintin FULL MEMBER

Gaali aap marte ho... respond karta hoon to fir tone pe baat karte ho... Yet open forum hai mere bhai... if you dish it out then learn to take it as well. Logic se baat karo.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.