Dismiss Notice
Welcome to IDF- Indian Defence Forum , register for free to join this friendly community of defence enthusiastic from around the world. Make your opinion heard and appreciated.

Pakistan accuses that RAW kidnaps retired Pakistan Army officer from Nepal

Discussion in 'International Relations' started by NKVD, Apr 9, 2017.

1. NKVD

NKVD Lieutenant FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    Links ??You talking To Son Ex envoy(usually a cover)Tell you this much only .Never the less I can Post you Some conspiracy theory from Pakistanis But that Is Not right.
    Mossad Links With India are Well Known. You Can go through Books of Some Ex-spies.

Serving And Retired is Just Anomaly in World Of Espionage.Operative usually burn their links with Agency or Organisation before going Deep cover Remember Yuval Aviv of Mossad in Operation "Wrath of God" against Black September after Munich massacre of Olympic of 1972

In World of Espionage No one Can give Concrete Information. their is a reason We Known Details of Kunduz airlift before CIA in Afghanistan.

If You have Some Analytical Skill Go through This Article It Only gives you tip of the Iceberg.How deep relations RAW have with Mossad
    http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/...ad-r-k--yadav-anand-kumar-verma/1/258012.html

Last edited: Apr 9, 2017
    SrNair likes this.
  2. SrNair

SrNair Captain FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    There is no follow up bro.
    Once they dismantled all of the assets ,most of them were exposed and met their fate. So it was already over even before Vajpayees ascension

Damage did by Desai was immediately cleared by Indira .

3. IndiranChandiran

IndiranChandiran Lieutenant FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    The association between R&AW and Mossad is well known .I wasn't referring to that .I was referring specifically ti joint operations conducted by these two in Afghanistan.I believe thats what you posted in your post which I quoted .

I don't believe Mossad would be involved with R&AW in Afghanistan .Not while the US is present .That and it's too risky for Mossad once their cover is blown .Besides , Afghanistan doesn't come under their sphere of interest .

Btw - the link you posted does less to highlight the association R&AW has with Mossad but serves more to highlight the rot within our premier Counter Espionage organisation .

4. The Lockean

The Lockean 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    We are talking of Pakistan. Afghanistan has been maintained primarily by military effort being spearheaded by Military Intelligence with SF elements.

Both are different aspects.

5. NKVD

NKVD Lieutenant FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    That Is how Agency operate Risk is Part of the Game As for CIA and Mossad both agencies came against each other many times in past For example
    Mossad Assassination attempts and Murder of Ali Hassan Salameh

Article clearly highlights involvement Of R&AW and mossad.You are taking Article as it is ,Not applying your Analytical Skills.Subject Is Not always What you see and Expect from naked eyes.Try to connect dotted lines that Was expected from you

Who said RAW!!! go through My post again The agency i mentioned is More Professional and Lethal and Pure Military in Nature

Bhoot Pishach likes this.
  6. IndiranChandiran

Country Flag:
    India
    Au contraire , we're discussing Pakistan here.If you think those consulates in Afghanistan were merely to look after Indian interests in Afghanistan , I've nothing to add.

7. IndiranChandiran

Country Flag:
    India
    Sorry .I meant DIA.I stand corrected .That India has institutional ties with Israeli intelligence is well established .I was wondering if they would extend to Afghanistan too with feet on the ground in Mossad's case .

Last edited: Apr 9, 2017
  8. The Lockean

Country Flag:
    India
    You have moved right now into the domain of the post-Taliban efforts, something achieved after NDA-1 had left the office.

Query for you: How many consulates did India operate under a Taliban Regime? I am curious to know the answer.

Please look at the statements made by me so far - the commentary involved Shastri era - Desai era - Gujral phase and then Vajpayee phase. Now please correlate that with the timeline in which Taliban regime gave way to a regime led by the Northern Alliance. And seriously think and answer: what role did Indian consulates play in the time frame as above? (Hint: They were non-existential at the time).

I am amazed that most here would pontify with out reading and understanding what has been happening.

The operations involving India during the Taliban regime included a 'training team' based out of Tajikistan composed of Indian Special Forces and SIGINT elements. RAW provided intelligence intercepts based out of ARC's assets and logistical support.

The point which needs to be noted was that the air assets deployed in support of such operations (Indian Military assets) were regular Air Force assets and not ARC assets. This remained primarily a Military Intelligence led operation with assets of Indian Military set up leading the Indian effort and RAW providing the outer 'cover'. This, especially, in the backdrop of massive covert Pakistani military intervention in Talib operations against members of the Northern Alliance (the charge of Dostum that he lost a battle as more than 1000 Pakistani regular Special Forces elements fought for Taliban against him; the reported bombing of Mazar-i-Sharif by PAF which led to it's capture by Taliban).

At no point was there any consulate which was working in Afghanistan. The same came into play after the fall of Taliban regime when the Northern Alliance gained ascendancy; at a time when NDA Government was carrying out an internal assessment of it's failure to win the General Elections.

I agree, you have nothing to add.:biggthumpup:

9. lca-fan

lca-fan Major SENIOR MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    ISI agents in nepal planning to target indian railways
    By Rakesh k singh | Published: 21st January 2017 11:51 PM |

Last Updated: 22nd January 2017 07:41 AM | A+A A- |

NEW DELHI: With preliminary probe pointing to the role of Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI) in funding its agents to hit Indian railway infrastructure, Indian intelligence agencies have now mounted a massive surveillance on the Pakistan’s covert agency’s assets operating out of Nepal.

The probe has revealed that a number of Kashmiri businessmen based in Kathmandu and Pokhara could be laundering money at the behest of ISI for funding the latest terror plot to target Indian railways.
    Joint teams of National Investigation Agency (NIA), Intelligence Bureau (IB) and Research and Analysis Wing (RAW) have questioned three criminals arrested by Bihar Police and interrogation revealed that the ISI has put in place an elaborate network of terror funding for its agents in Nepal through Singapore, Hong Kong, Dubai and Dhaka, sources said.

Sources added that the ISI has also set up training-cum-recruitment centres at Nepalganj (Nepal) facing Bahraich district (UP) Krishnanagar (Nepal) opposite Siddarthnagar (UP), Parsa Birganj (Nepal) opposite West Champaran (Bihar), Rautahaat (Nepal) opposite East Champaran and Sunsari in front of Purnia (Bihar).

The agencies are seeking to expose the ISI network in India and Nepal. The probe has also revealed that the ISI has adopted a new strategy of getting passports for radicalised Muslim youths from Nepal with Hindu names to send them to Pakistan for terror training.

Kashmiris are operating over 500 shops in Thamel area of Kathmandu and the ISI is suspected to be tapping them for furthering the terror agenda on the Indian soil. A sizeable section of the Kashmiris based in Nepal are engaged in hawala activities and they launder money at the behest of ISI by overinflating invoices of exports to the Himalayan country. Officials also said the ISI is suspected to be funding hotels based in Kathmandu.

http://www.newindianexpress.com/the...anning-to-target-indian-railways-1562179.html

Was this guy part of Indian Railway accidents:

ISI handlers in Nepal are carrying out sabotages in Indian Railway and lately they are being targeted & destroyed mercilessly by RAW.

10. The Lockean

Country Flag:
    India

They do not need a physical presence most of the times, hacking the system can also achieve the results

11. IndiranChandiran

Country Flag:
    India
    Thanks for the clarity chief.I've yet to see where did I write the 4 consulates we had were during the Taliban era.
    I was trumped by your superior reasoning skills and mine of information .I also just found out the Taliban were in Afghanistan .

You're right .I've nothing to discuss with you.My mistake , I tagged you .Will never repeat it .Thanks in advance for your understanding .

12. Pundrick

Pundrick Lieutenant FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    @Levina kindly delete some posts derailing a very interesting thread. Few people are wasting this space with BJP-Congress debate.

If @vstol jockey 's prediction about 26/11 is correct then this guy should be killed in Nepal instead of bring him in India and wasting our resources and time. I don't think this fatty has anything much to share. Or else starve him and exchange him with Kulbushan Yadav.

13. lca-fan

lca-fan Major SENIOR MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    Pak seeks info on its Lt Col who went missing in Nepal

[​IMG]
    MEA joint secretary Deepak Mittal (L) and Pakistan ambassador to the UAE Moazzam Ahmad Khan (Middle). (File photo)

NEW DELHI: In what might turn out to be another twist in the Kulbhushan Jadhav case, Pakistan has written to India seeking information about its former army officer, Lt Col Mohammed Habib Zahir, who went missing from Nepal on April 6.

Anonymous Pakistan security officials in the past have been quoted by Pakistan media as saying that India had abducted Habib to secure Jadhav's release but this is the first time Islamabad has officially raised the issue with the Indian mission.

While Indian officials said they had no knowledge about Habib, Pakistan government sources said Islamabad was convinced that he was in India's external intelligence agency RAW's custody.

Nepal embassy officials here told TOI that investigations into Habib's disappearance are still on. Pakistan had earlier approached Nepal foreign ministry seeking their help in locating Habib.

Habib, who had worked in the past with ISI, had just arrived at Lumbini from Kathmandu when he disappeared. According to his family members, he had been offered a job with a UN agency in Nepal and was promised a salary of $ 8,500 per month. Unconfirmed media reports have claimed that he was on a "secret" ISI mission to Nepal.

Pakistan's decision to raise Habib's disappearance officially with India comes at a time the two countries are locked in a legal battle at the International Court of Justice (ICJ) over the death sentence awarded to Jadhav by a Pakistan military court.

Brushing aside Pakistan's contention that it lacked jurisdiction in the matter, the ICJ stayed Jadhav's death penalty until the time it gives its final verdict on India's petition seeking his release.

An agency report from Pakistan said that Pakistan's attorney-general Ashtar Ausaf Ali will lead a team to the International Court of Justice (ICJ) at The Hague on June 8 for a meeting of "agents" from India and Pakistan with the court's president to discuss the future proceedings in the Jadhav case.

While the ICJ upheld India's demand for provisional measures, including a stay on the sentence, Pakistan may choose to invoke Article 76 of the Rules of ICJ which says that at the request of a party the court may, at any time before the final judgement in the case, revoke or modify any decision "concerning provisional measures if, in its opinion, some change in the situation justifies such revocation or modification''. However, for Pakistan to prove that the situation indeed has changed, it might have to give a unilateral assurance to court that it will not hang Jadhav until the court had given its judgement.

http://m.timesofindia.com/india/pak...ent-missing-in-nepal/articleshow/58935786.cms

14. samrit

samrit FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    United States
    We watch movies like Phantom and D Day. Wish the actions in the movies are practical for Dawood and Hafeez Syed. Let's not forget 26/11. An attack on any one of ours must be given triple the time back to these hajjis. NAMO must declare Baloch as a separate country.