Dismiss Notice
Welcome to IDF- Indian Defence Forum , register for free to join this friendly community of defence enthusiastic from around the world. Make your opinion heard and appreciated.

Pakistan Army News & Discussions

Discussion in 'South Asia & SAARC' started by tariqkhan18, Apr 15, 2010.

1. Joe Shearer

Joe Shearer VETERAN MILITARY STRATEGIST

Morality.

I don't want my country to become a wrecker of world peace like the USA is today.

My argument is perfectly honest and consistent, but unfortunately, you neither knew of the circumstances of American aid to Pakistan, which is ignorance, nor did you understand the difference between what they did and what they ought to have done, which is failure to comprehend morality.

2. Darth Marr

Darth Marr Captain FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    Comprehension problems...

When you get shot at, you get to shoot back and kill the said person. You think Grey hounds unit in AP has lawyers and Judges along with their squads ?

I kept screaming at police until 2014 ? Do you have to invent nonsense to justify your hate for the govt. :lol: Forget Haridwar, there are enough tards in this forum which will convert terrorists into purified reformed human beings :lol: If the forum does not work they can try Mosques or the Church, i hear they accept pedo's . As for the military, the military is far happier right now than they are before, you can Whine and rant as much as you want but its not going to change anything..

Cooking shit up is your job not mine... :lol:

Last edited: Nov 8, 2016
  3. Joe Shearer

Let us take your arguments one at a time. Less messy.

The possibility that pigs can fly does not mean that pigs will fly. Just because they WILL react in unity in certain conditions does not mean that they WILL NOT react in unity under all other circumstances.

Let me make it even simpler. Just because a cube of lead WILL sink in water doesn't mean that it WILL NOT sink in milk, in oil, or in whisky.

LOL.

Who are the more original Muslims? Talking of ignorance, I don't have to accuse you specifically; you do the job very well yourself. For one, most Afghans in the wilder areas are not even circumcised; what do you mean by 'more original Muslims' than themselves? You seem to belong to a weird school of thought that thinks that Muslims are classified by year of conversion.

There is on PDF a video interrogation of one of the Pashtun captives from one of their raids. They walked him through the simplest Muslim formulae; he did not even know the Shahada. He knew nothing of prayer; which ayat to use when where. He knew nothing about Hadeeth, he knew nothing about a single identifier of Islam.

This is what most of them are. If you think that their putting women in burqas is a sign of profound Muslim-hood, it is not. Quite the contrary.

So much for your knowledge of how Muslim the Pashtun are compared to the Punjabi.

ROTFL. Don't take Hindutva history on the net too seriously.

I am not even going to reply to this trash.

Learn first and return to discuss things.

4. scorpionx

scorpionx REGISTERED

Country Flag:
    India
    Please ignore scorpionx, simple. I never ever quote you first. It was you who out of nothing, suddenly came up on some other platform, called me a scumbag; Do you expect people will be nice to you after you call them scumbag?
    You have a serious comprehension problem. My belief was confirmed when you advised me to stop reading Ramachandra Guha because you think he is a scumbag too. You have never been paid with the same coin that you are complaining here. Can you share one post of mine that I wrote about Right wingers worth deleting or myself getting banned? I may be factually wrong (hellfire has proven me more than once) but I never abused you personally. On our last conversation on the other platform you asked me to get ready to be abused again and again, and here you are complaining against me!! Hypocrite.

Joe Shearer likes this.
  5. A_poster

A_poster Captain FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    Guys,

Now Soviet historian Gankovesky too has became hindutva-vadi just because Joe shearer did not like his explanation for ethnogenesis of Pashtuns. (Gankovsky, Yu. V., et al. A History of Afghanistan, Moscow: Progress Publishers, 1982, pg 382).

Darth Marr likes this.
  6. Darth Marr

Country Flag:
    India
    I have had divergent views with you for years and i have repeatedly called you a neutral poster in pdf along with @Skull and Bones...In a thread were 18 Soldiers have died you start playing politics and attack Hindutva while supporting someone who believes Gau Rakshaks are the reason of Kashmir terror. What else am i supposed to say ? I don' t have a problem with divergent views, its important not to use them as a tool especially when people are mourning a tragedy.. It felt like you were attacking Sanghis especially when everyone was mourning the tragedy. If that was not enough, you completely absolve Pakistan of all the blame....

7. Joe Shearer

A matter of shame to you.

A matter of amusement to me. I don't know who you are, I don't know what your claims to information on world affairs or history are based on, I only know that some random bozo has come and started haranguing me, and others, with his own deeply thought through visions of history and current relations.

If you wish to flog yourself, and proclaim your racial inferiority to the world, so be it.

It's all these idiots' faults: @Hellfire and @PARIKRAMA and @nair . Now I have to deal with really weird creatures they've let on board. I told them they were making a mistake; did they listen? No. They just left me to deal with, umm, those.

Saudi Arabia has the largest aggregation of weapons of US and European origin in the middle east. It includes the single largest ongoing investment of all time, the military city run by BAE SYSTEMS.

It's all their fault. Stupid creatures.

They just signed up a pact after inspecting their nuclear facilities, and raised the embargo.

Dear Lord.

It's all their fault. Let in every half-arsed defence analyst, and expect sane discussions.

Oh, so now the court of public opinion is in session, and every stupid mistake made is going to be certified by that court (not that it is being asked that we can make out; its opinion and judgements are handed out to us outside the door, and we need to think we are back in Emerald City with Dorothy and Toto.

It seems that you need to be hit on the head with an axe; sarcasm falls flat.

By my own admission, Clinton tried and failed. That's how far back goes the world's unwillingness or inability to get involved in Kashmir. :D Small difference, genius.

8. scorpionx

scorpionx REGISTERED

Country Flag:
    India
    Your comprehension issues are not my problem. I specifically said, radical Hindutva is being used by Islamic obscurantist to brainwash Kashmiri youths. If you have right to call this is a political opportunism, but you have no right to abuse first and then complaining that you have been abused by me.

I don't want to derail this thread, neither I wish to prove my neutrality here. So I am out of this thread for now. Thanks.

nair likes this.
  9. VCheng

VCheng RIDER REGISTERED

It is not a nightmare for those sleeping through it. :D

Joe Shearer likes this.
  10. Darth Marr

Country Flag:
    India
    Again you repeat the same rehashed sentence, there is no radical Hindutva, Was Radical Hindutva the reason when pundits were cleansed from the valley ? Why is it people like you always manage to blame Hindutva when when Hindus have been the primary victims ? I do not need to repeat this again and again, there is no radical Hindutva and neither are they using radical Hindutva to brain wash kashmiri youths, they are using Radical Islam to brainwash Kashmiri youths. The problem should be squared blamed at the Pakistani Establishment, other than using a googly and somehow blaming Hindutva...

11. Joe Shearer

Americans were fighting Mujahedin? Since when? Where? They supported, financed and armed the Mujahedin.

Are you thinking of the Taliban? Or are both the same to you, O Scholar?

And what canons of war did you mean? Or (I shudder at the possibility but must accept it) did you literally mean cannons of war?

And where does Indian territory stand vis-a-vis Pakistan's boundaries? Do you think that the BSF can stop a determined contingent from punching a hole in the boundary fencing? Can the BSF stop multiple intrusions? What happens then? Where does the Army go, considering that there is now the entire border to guard, and even in the portion in Kashmir, it has been impossible to keep out infiltrators?

Can you see the ineptitude of your objections or should I highlight it further?

It is precisely the removal of a formal force that would make things more difficult. Was it tougher to face the Iraqi Army or was it tougher to face the insurgents after the demolition of that Army?

Do you seriously believe that when the Israelis did not succeed, the Indian Army will?

Find out what role Stingers played in Afghanistan. Find out the range of current MANPADs.

Oh great. Now the genius confuses tactical nuclear weapons with Hiroshima sized bombs.

12. Joe Shearer

LOL.

The Soviets have had lots of theories, all favouring Marxism. It is deliciously ironic that these militant anti-Communists swallow Marxist propaganda historians, writing to defend their intervention in Afghanistan, but get paroxysms at the damage caused by Communist historians - their interpretation - to the history of India.

Wonderful. This made my day.

13. nair

nair Guest

I think it is time that we get back to topic....

The topic is Loc flare up....

14. Joe Shearer

What topic? Isn't this about Star Wars bashing?

scorpionx likes this.
  15. scorpionx

scorpionx REGISTERED

Country Flag:
    India
    If you believe the mob lynching over beef issue, dubious encounters, irresponsible remarks by MPs are not used by Mullahs to create an atmosphere of hatred, suspicion about the inauspicious design of a 'Hindu' India against Muslims among Kashmiris that comes not from the sense of rationality, but from your ideological loyalties.

nair and Bregs like this.