Pakistan Claims First Submarine Launched Nuclear Missile Test...

Discussion in 'Pakistan' started by Ripcord322, Jan 9, 2017.

1. Sathya

Sathya 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    This test probably what China announced last time..
    Will arm Pakistan with missile ..

Having announced SUb launch K4, there is high chance for Babur to get tested from Song class submarine...

But Chinese are poised to arm them with both anyways.

2. VCheng

VCheng RIDER THINK TANK

India has no need to secure Pakistani sites. :D

"The Department has also augmented security capabilities overseas by expanding the Marine Security Guard (MSG) program to more posts and increasing detachment sizes at many preexisting units. We expanded the MSG program to include Marine Security Augmentation Units – Marines who can be deployed to an embassy or consulate in response to a deteriorating security environment. We have constructed state-of-the-art tactical security operations centers in key countries, such as Afghanistan, Iraq, and Pakistan. We have also expanded training for employees to help prepare them for dangerous situations beyond those going to High Threat High Risk Posts. When combined with a more stringent evaluation of the need for our presence, these additional measures allow us to continue to do the Department’s important work, even as a security environment starts to deteriorate."

https://www.state.gov/r/pa/prs/ps/2017/01/266480.htm

Hellfire likes this.
  3. Sathya

Sathya 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    Their exports will halt.

4. Ripcord322

Ripcord322 Lieutenant FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    They are there to protect their Embassies....Since they face Frequent attacks...
    Like the one in Karachi faced attacks in..'02/'03/'04/'06....
    Americans learnt their lessons after the '12 Benghazi attack...
    I guess they don't have anything to do with Pakistan's nuclear Sites...

Last edited: Jan 9, 2017
  5. Ripcord322

Country Flag:
    India
    Exports through India...!?
    Or do you mean.....the ones through Malacca..!?

6. VCheng

VCheng RIDER THINK TANK

Yes, of course. USA knows nothing, and cannot do anything in this matter. :D

7. AbRaj

AbRaj Captain FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    Though you are sarcastic here but 2nd part is very true. Pakistan is not some rag rag middle eastern country. They do have good army and are hungry to be free from clutches of nobodiness.
    They want to be seen as big Power

8. VCheng

VCheng RIDER THINK TANK

Of course every country is entitled to its dreams of greatness, but it is up to each one to determine that path to greatness. One thing is for sure, more and more atum bumbs are not the correct way. I can assure you that all major world powers, including Pakistan's eternal friend China, are united with USA in ensuring that nuclear war does not break out between Pakistan and India. The real race between the two will remain economic, with a sideshow by proxies.

SrNair, PARIKRAMA and GSLV Mk III like this.
  9. PARIKRAMA

PARIKRAMA Fire Breathing Dragon Staff Member ADMINISTRATOR

Country Flag:
    India
    Definitely not Agosta launch.. Agosta will require subtics CMS to be modified, followed by fitment test, followed by basic ejections test under different conditions.. It needs a OEM certification..

The Agosta upgrade with STM Turkey and will require a downtime of 45 months minimum.. Navy recognition on june28,2016 reported STM winning the contract over DCNS. Implying Thales have not done any change..

Moreover the sub upgradation will begin 2018 and the same sub won't be available for minimum 4 years and followed by operational testing for 1 more year..

@Ankit Kumar 001 can throw more light on this..

This test is either pontoon based which is doubtful owing to slant launch from water signifying torpedo tube launch or a Chinese sub launching the missile..

I doubt it's actually Babur 3.. never heard another country asset testing home country missile in home countries territorial waters..

Unless it's a standard LACM which comes as part of the sub package and video is edited to show something else.. or the standard LACM is re painted to be called B.....

Who knows.. anyways congrats.. I am loving it.. all ready for K4 launch from Arihant!!!

BlackOpsIndia, SrNair, Sathya and 6 others like this.
  10. Fenrir

Fenrir FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    Norway
    [​IMG]

I have. Happens all the time near Andoya. Not just by Norwegians testing their newest gear, but foreigners too. The Americans, the British, the Polish... in this case the Polish training on a Norwegian battery at Andoya before receiving their NSM.

[​IMG]

Andoya Rocket Range is often coopted by foreigners to test both foreign weapons and Norwegian ones.

Grevion and PARIKRAMA like this.
  11. Ripcord322

Country Flag:
    India
    Oh....I am so waiting for that one.....
    I have a feeling they will keep the video classified......
    But I hope they release one this time and use a proper 1080p/4k GoPro...
    I mean....we launch million dollar missiles and our cameras are low Res 4:3 ones....or at least that's how they publish them...

But Moreover,I wish they are successful....

SrNair and PARIKRAMA like this.
  12. Gessler

Gessler Mod Staff Member MODERATOR

Country Flag:
    India
    Could just be another PLAN SSK in the area launching a DH-10 SLCM.

13. Gessler

Gessler Mod Staff Member MODERATOR

Country Flag:
    India
    State-run agencies are largely unaware of anything above 480p

flanker143, Grevion and Ripcord322 like this.
  14. AbRaj

AbRaj Captain FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    Sir you missed my assertion here.
    Yes they are not going to nuke us. But possessing nukes have given Them a solid cover to wage a unconventional war to their like India, Afghanistan and Iran. They are not even hiding it nowadays because of very same Nukes.
    Plus they are selling tech in balck market to earn money .
    It also provides them oppoetunity to act as Net security Provider to states like Saudi Arabia etc which I think are involved in covert war in entire ME region and also spreading hateful ideology across the globe. Muslim are being polarized.

PS. Morality is not a criteria for becoming a big power infact the opposite seems to be more correct

Ripcord322 likes this.
  15. VCheng

VCheng RIDER THINK TANK

Yes, all of that may be true, but remember what happened to USSR. The more they meddle, the more likely they are to be strangulated economically.

AbRaj likes this.