Dismiss Notice
Welcome to IDF- Indian Defence Forum , register for free to join this friendly community of defence enthusiastic from around the world. Make your opinion heard and appreciated.

Pakistan Claims First Submarine Launched Nuclear Missile Test...

Discussion in 'South Asia & SAARC' started by Ripcord322, Jan 9, 2017.

1. Abingdonboy

Abingdonboy Major Technical Analyst

Country Flag:
    United Kingdom
    Well the most cost effective solution is wiping this worthless entity from the face of the earth, until one is able to swallow this bitter pill the cost of endless counter measures are going to mount.

As the IA famously says (internally), "give peace a chance, destroy Pakistan".

2. Abingdonboy

Country Flag:
    United Kingdom
    Yes look at them, but actually look. An entirely hollow military made up of conscripts and MIC that has only developed by stealing from others and ripping off IPRs even still they are decades behind global tech leaders.

The Chinese model will only get you so far, India will close the gap to them quite quickly in the next few decades as domestic R&D investments increase and will overtake them in a qualatative sense.

I have no doubt in my mind that 1 Rafale can take on (and beat) 3-4 J-20/31 and the LCA could give their J-10 (IAI Lavi) a run for its money.

SrNair, GSLV Mk III, Gessler and 3 others like this.
  3. Abingdonboy

Country Flag:
    United Kingdom
    Pakistanis have a superiority complex and they will never be a global power,they are already crumbling.

4. Indx TechStyle

Indx TechStyle Lieutenant FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    [​IMG]
    The terrain in the video.

[​IMG]The green part is 450 km radius.

PARIKRAMA, Ripcord322 and A_poster like this.
  5. Indx TechStyle

Country Flag:
    India
    Not very long ago, ISPR said:
    Originally my posted by my Senior Saya sir.
    Now, historical pic:
    [​IMG]
    Then ISPR released another statement that missile parts fallen on safe area.:lol:

it was felling on Pakistani citizens head, later on they discontinued land test, now it appears they started again.

Faking tests isn't a new thing for Pakistan!

6. Abingdonboy

Country Flag:
    United Kingdom
    These idiots don't have to worry about having a perfectly edited propoganda peice, their foolish populace are so desperate to "match" India that they will swallow all such things without a second of objective analysis.

The same was the case for the "RAW agent" Yadav "confession" video, never have I seen such an overtly manipulated video.

7. VCheng

VCheng RIDER GEO STRATEGIC ANALYST

But that is the whole point. As long as the gullible believe what is told to them hook, line and sinker, the realm of the select few remains secure.

8. Fenrir

Fenrir FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    Norway
    I've been looking over seconds 20-24. It's important to note the cruciform tail of the missile in question versus RA'AD.

Capture.JPG

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Unless there's been a redesign of the RA'AD missile, the profile of the tail section is wrong. The scoop of RA'AD is also more noticeable from a distance where as the missile in question does not present its air scoop as prominently, in accordance with the known profile of Babur.

[​IMG]

RA'AD also has several other protrusions present under its body, which Babur does not.

In regards to the Parallax Effect, that just requires two moving objects to maintain a specific distance from one another against a static background. If the distance from the background is large enough, the two moving bodies will perceive each other as not moving. You can see a similar but less pronounced Parallax Effect with Nirbhay, though the background here is moving.

I don't consider that unusual or a red flag and I certainly don't agree with any assessment that the missile is completely stationary. It's moving, that's actually pretty clear to see if you watch the 4 seconds in question.

I however don't agree on the launch platform and will need to look at the video a bit more. It's possible that Babur could have been fired from a pontoon, foreign or domestic submarine (even without extensive FCS mods), but I've yet to arrive at a conclusion.

Last edited: Jan 10, 2017
  9. AbRaj

AbRaj Captain FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    Fact is that they are producing jets, ships,subs, missiles at an alarming rate in very cost effective manner. Little qualitative disadvantage they have is covered by massive quantitative advantage. Plus they have a lot of money.

And India depends on costly imports .
    Plus less money.

Ripcord322 likes this.
  10. AbRaj

AbRaj Captain FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    Really !!!! But that's truth :mrgreen::mrgreen:

Abingdonboy likes this.
  11. Abingdonboy

Country Flag:
    United Kingdom
    I'll believe it when i see it bro ;)

12. Indx TechStyle

Country Flag:
    India
    new pic released by ISPR

[​IMG]

while going through the video found something interesting

then compared with this pic and found it absent in the pic

[​IMG]

Trajectory is itself not matching!

SrNair likes this.
  13. Indx TechStyle

Country Flag:
    India
    They must learn from here how to make video of cruise missile from fighter aircraft before testing it.

14. Inactive

Inactive Guest

You shall be surprised as to the information available. And does it have the capability? Yes. Is it ready for the international fallout? That shall be an act undertaken only when situation demands it with international backing. Does it have the political will to do it suo sponte? That is a big No.

That, of course, remains your understanding of the state of Indian Special forces.
    Obviously the manoeuvre will not be undertaken in a stable/peaceful scenario.
    Their AD elements are also not net centric even if you have the capability. The US conducted a raid by paying a bribe to have the maintenance schedules of the Radars there and/or have them on maintenance schedule. Money talks, Indians have the money.

1000s of troops? Only sure way to ensure attraction of attention. Where do you see thousands of Indian troops guarding Indian sites?

This after your extensive experience in intelligence services and defence forces am sure.

Read again.

We are talking about Pakistan. Why are you confused with Nigeria? Or did you write all of the above with Nigeria in mind and just realised this fact?:blink:

Really? Do expand on it ......

Anyways, I give rational and logical pointers here as to how Indian policy formulations are being undertaken, do your research, how wrong have I been on these aspects, from Uri attack to how the situation will play out .. search and then get back.:coffee:

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 11, 2017
    R!CK, SrNair and GSLV Mk III like this.
  15. nik141993

nik141993 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    missile test is not fake but claiming it to be from submarine probably is...But I still can't figure out why colour of missile changed from grey to red