Dismiss Notice
Welcome to IDF- Indian Defence Forum , register for free to join this friendly community of defence enthusiastic from around the world. Make your opinion heard and appreciated.

Pakistan has bought these beasts from Serbia

Discussion in 'South Asia & SAARC' started by Zarvan, Oct 28, 2017.

1. _Anonymous_

_Anonymous_ 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    The Punjabi Muslim essentially has the intelligence required to be a peasant , a petty tradesperson , a lay preacher or a foot soldier .Hence , his nature is what it is .

The more they rise above their station in life , the more their state of mind is discernible to those cognizant of the demands such a position makes on its occupants ( never discernible to the Punjabi Muslim himself for reasons explained above and below .)

That's the reason why in all the 1000 + years of their existence you've never come across an imperial dynasty carving out an empire among Punjabi Muslims .The closest they have had to illustrious Kings is the semi historical Porus and Ranjit Singh - both names anathema to Pakistanis especially Punjabi Muslims .

That is also the reason why they glorify Turco Afghan Conquerors like Babur , Abdali , Timur ,etc.( never Nadir SHAH for he's suspected to be a Shia plus he ruled over Iran both anathema to Sunni Punjabi Muslims )for they never threw up any .Further , they seem to conveniently ignore the fact that all these Conquerors made their way to Delhi through their part of Punjab looting and pillaging their way through with nary a consideration for their CO religionists ( they were much more barbaric in their treatment of Sanatan Dharmis and later in history with the Sikhs ) .

They were never cut out to rule but to be ruled .Good servants make terrible masters .Look no further than a Punjabi Muslim . They've had their 15 minutes under the sun.They haven't done any justice to this accident of history unlike the Turks. History dictates that for such dinosaurs , It's time for them to do what they do best - revert to tending the fields , door to door preaching , selling trinkets or offer their services as a mercenary to the best paymaster in the business. All their actions are pointing out to that inescapable conclusion and as good neighbours it's our job to see to it that they do revert to what nature chose them for .

Last edited: Oct 28, 2017
  2. mirage

mirage 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    good evening sir , i want war booties this time :respect: . they shall reap what they sow . his majesty lord almighty had six , i want 7 although i cannot :meeting: fall to the levels directed so will only accept legal age booties .
    * can provide supporting inscriptions for the above comment if required , mods apologies for an off topic reply .

Angel Eyes likes this.
  3. Lion of Rajputana

Lion of Rajputana Captain FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    United States

And of course being China's b*tch, the same China which doesn't allow fasting in Ramzan, doesn't allow long ugly moustacheless beards, doesn't even allow the name Mohammed, and which makes Mullahs dance to patriotic songs lmfao.

Last edited: Oct 29, 2017
  4. Zarvan

Zarvan 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    Pakistan
    No body has sold out anything to China you are in delusions. That is your issues. As for farmers your farmers are committing suicides like hell so first save them. We would fight you and eventually make you into small parts don't you worry

5. Zarvan

Country Flag:
    Pakistan
    Really within two months of surgical strike claim of yours we killed 18 soldiers of yours and twice entered your area and killed your soldiers their so janab please keep quite

6. whitebeard

whitebeard FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    Ya We won't worry about dat coz u BC mullahs r not capable of doing sh*t, whose onli high point in life is banging d goat' they've raised n then eating it.
    Similarly the Dismemberment of ur God forsaken narrow strip of land is also a fact of life. Now go release ur pressure wid d next goat n don't come back here u shameless creature.

Angel Eyes likes this.
  7. mirage

mirage 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    your comments and pakistani wishful thinking just reminds me sane writers from pakistan , shri hasan nisar . there are many enlightened ones like shri tarik gora , shri mubashir lukman , shri najam sethi shri ayaz amir , shri farukh salim to name a few . you can see many videos on youtube and dailymotion which shows the real picture of so called blunder CPEC . china is investing big zero in your bankrupt economy , there are only long term debts which you will have to pay ultimately by selling more land which you got for free , thanks to khangress and ganjoo parsad gandhi .
    this fuddu land bechoo project of pakistan will only lead to her disintegration and war . sit quietly till the things unfold .
    and one thing more , china is not as powerful as you people assume her to be . this is not my assumption , doklam part two will throw more light on what i said , till then you people keep on dreaming khushali ke din visualizing CPEC as game changer for your bankrupt economy . kuch naho ho sakta tomahara .:prison:
    one thing more , someone told me that modi ji has set aside around 80 thousand crore to teach a lesson to pakistan before elections :azn:

vstol jockey likes this.
  8. ranadd

ranadd 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    Did this guy just implied Pakistan had anything to do with USSR dissolution?

9. NKVD

NKVD Lieutenant FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    That Is the Naive And Illiterate Education level they get in there history classes Pity

10. Zarvan

Country Flag:
    Pakistan
    Yes I did if you want to remain in denial your choice it was pretty much our show with yes USA providing money and some weapons and also Arabs coming up with money we were the one controlling everything on ground from who will get the weapons what things would be attacked to each and every plan. USA was hardly allowed to meet Mujahideen

11. Sahil ecclstone

Sahil ecclstone FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    I need some of tht weed u smoking

12. Zarvan

Country Flag:
    Pakistan
    I don't smoke anything but you are in denial and nothing can be done about that

13. ranadd

ranadd 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    Let’s get this straight.

Pakistan, a third world impoverished nation with no technological or military capabilities, “defeated” one of the most powerful and technologically advanced countries of that time?

And I am in denial?

Other than supplying mujaheediens arms & ammunition that the US supplied and giving them spec op launch pads, name one thing you did.

Have you heard of things like KGB? If Pakistanis has anything to do at all, your country would have been decimated. Many times.

Since you hate all of your own kind, read a third opinion.

https://www.brookings.edu/opinions/pakistans-role-in-the-afghanistan-wars-outcome/

Keep deluding yourself and blaming others for your fate.

vstol jockey likes this.