Dismiss Notice
Welcome to IDF- Indian Defence Forum , register for free to join this friendly community of defence enthusiastic from around the world. Make your opinion heard and appreciated.

Pakistan is a twin brother, India a great friend: Karzai

Discussion in 'International Relations' started by Agent_47, Oct 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ahmad

Ahmad 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

dear jungibaz, nobody is denying the existence of the TTP in our soil, they have had tjheir foot on our country since last year or so, but there is a fundemantal difference between pak position and ours, we are actively fighting the TTP in kunar and nuristan, but on the other hand paksitan is given a free hand to the Haqanis to the extent that they are actually mediatting tribal issues and now they are persuadting the TTP to make paeace with pakistan, i think we need not to forget these facts.

2. Praveen Taneja

Praveen Taneja 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

Actual everyone want to ask pakistan in Gandhi style par wo laton ka bhoot hai aur baat se nahin manega he would understand only and only by

Israel Style

3. TereBinLaden

TereBinLaden Captain STAR MEMBER

ok I am giving a prematured reply to Jangibaaz before he replies back,

If you call the WoT an epic failure, the absolute victory might be a total annihilation of people when you have a crowd some thing like this
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

:woot: [​IMG]

now this can never happen, no genuine mordern day government plans for a total ethinic cleansing or a total geographical annihilation to attain their objectives, the other way around is a total domination of the domain, which is not a feasible solution for the present time nor, it will find enough backing in the world stage, the available option is to paralyse the terrorist organisation and to hand over the rule of the state to some body which is anti-terrorist in their vision and where the Northern Alliance jumped in and nation around are trying to rebuild the infrastructure so that the nation progresses and employment options get created, as unemployment is also a reason for people joining such organisation, objective has been completed in Afghanistan now if the Pakistani establishment cant disconnect themselves with those jihadi terrorist the attention shifts to Pakistan more then Afghanistan, don't call this war effort an epic failure, it is Pakistan who is giving birth to terrorism you need to change the attitude of your people towards the Quran rather then calling the WoT effort a failure, a hypothetical scenario of ethinic cleansing might solve the problem, but it will be no lesser an act of a terrorist. Pakistan today need a change for a better future or it might led its people towards 24 gays at hell after dead.

4. Averageamerican

Averageamerican Colonel ELITE MEMBER

Country Flag:
    United States
    Dont see how you can think the US lost the war, we came in kicked out the goverment, installed a new goverment, killed Osama in the middle of Pakistan, killed off lot of the rest of the people responsible for 911, with 1000s of drones in the sky we are going to keep on killing them, occupied Afgan a country of 30 million backward muslems for ten years, I figure Afgan and Pakistan are about as good as they are going to get for such backward primitive 3rd world countries. You cant turn a pigs ear into a silk purse. What more do you want? Pakistan cant even controll its own country, Time to go home.

Last edited: Oct 6, 2011
    1 person likes this.
  5. Sanjeeb Bose

Sanjeeb Bose Lieutenant SENIOR MEMBER

Agree with you... how Karzai is going to do that balancing act ? The interests of India & Pakistan are opposite to each other in every respect... It remains to be seen how Afghanistan frees herself from the clutches of outside influence... I am keeping my finger crossed... My GOD help Afghanistan...

1 person likes this.
  6. sahil

sahil 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

A very mature statement from karzai. Even during his visit either karzai or our didnt mentioned anything about Pakistan directly.A good gesture by our PM also.

1 person likes this.
  7. Butters

Butters 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

It's to maintain status quo and keep Pakistan pacified. It seems the US is doing the same.

8. Sanjeeb Bose

Sanjeeb Bose Lieutenant SENIOR MEMBER

The little brother Pakistan has big expectations... swallow Afghanistan for its strategic depth... breed terrorism as a part to further its strategic objectives... little brother is crying for it...

1 person likes this.
  9. Jungibaaz

Jungibaaz Lt. Colonel ELITE MEMBER

gladly... perhaps you thought that since it's a 'trusted' and popular western paper, it is 100% legit...

Well from experience I can recall the American propaganda machine in full swing!
    In full swing mate!
    with NYT at the center of it... If only I could fidn some links, people aren't attentive enough to note such things.

anyway... take this for example.... NYT reports about the WMD threat from Iraq, quoting the president, making it sound like a certainty, next day you have Mr.Collin Powell stating his views akin to what the NYT says... and I quote... 'did you read the times? (something about the WMD in Iraq)

I mean WTF? one of the most powerful men in the US govt almost using an NYT story as evidence against their enemies, which in itself made an open accusation against a country based solely on Mr.Bush's accusations.

haha perfect!
    just what I expected as a reply.... Yes some parts of North Waziristan have HN members and Afghan Taliban, BUT the amount of Afghanistan under Taliban control is immense, many more Taliban including TTP there...

What I'm saying is... that if one can accuse Pakistan of harboring terrorists, then one can assume that US/NAT/ISAF are harboring even more terrorists in A'stan...

Start and end of this convo mate.... As soon as objectives have not been met and need to change, it is a failure!
    Has Al-qaeda been obliterated? Taliban defeated? All parts of Afghanistan secured?
    Has peace been bought to the
    If only that was a constellation for the soldiers and civilians killed by the un winnable war.
    Terrorists on the run??? lets re-word that shall we? they have been chased out and made someone else's problem or that they are still at large....
    War for us has been won in most pats of the KPK and FATA, while we know what an effort in NW will get us into.
    US the greatest military power on earth, given 10 years and the help of it's allies has not been able to deal with a small enemy on foreign land.... what do you expect from Pakistan?
    TTP should and are being dealt with.... Afghan Taliban, HN not our problem nor are hostile towards us....
    yes we should make peace with them... TTP should be defeated if possible.
    This point has presented against us 1812983823 times, honestly, every single time, the one accusing Pakistan has shown taht their knowledge of what the topic is limited to what the propaganda machine tells them.

CIA gave birth to the Mujahideen, ISI and PA helped the Mujahideen. BUT mujahideen and taliban are very different.
    One more thing.... Afghan Taliban had nothing to do with 9/11 or any attack on another country, their one and only cause is to remove the invader.

There are many things you guys and other outsiders don't and wont understand.

on the contrary... learn all sides of the story before posting mate. I've done my research both from secondary and primary sources, I've spoken to the men that were at the front of the events. Now, was it not US that drove militants into Pakistan in 2003 Tora Bora incident, in an attempt to rid them of their problems at the cost of Pakistan. Sadly for them renewed insurgency started in 2004, yes as you said but not in the same context... 'it came back to bite them in the ass'

PA are not willing to seal the border with IA. their only threat on that border is IA.
    Really stupid to try to compare the two borders.
    lol....

We must first seal our own border and get rid of terrorists in Pakistan before handling your problems.... if you can't stop infiltration then it is solely because of incompetence of IA, and not PA, PA are un willing to do such a thing at all.

10. Jungibaaz

Hello Ahmad,

Yes you are right, and I am saying this in context to those who say that Pakistan is to blame.
    and as for TTP in A'stan, honestly, they are not being dealt with properly, in fact negotiations were underway a few weeks ago if memory serves me correctly.

Pakistan will engage HN and Afghan taliban if and when needed and given the time.
    I've been saying that in sealing the border all problems will be dealt with in Pakistan allowing US to actively fight in A'stan without having the fighters flee to our side.

anyway,
    As a Pakistani.
    I hope and pray for the best for the future of my brothers and sisters in Afghanistan.

regards,

11. Jungibaaz

gladly!

Well... from the Pushtun Afghan I've met, they don't you are a mistaken individual.... learn a damn thing from sources other then the God damn propaganda machine before spewing hate here....
    True... thanks to the propaganda a machine full effect, world despises Muslims in general too.
    you should be ashamed for paying attention.
    yer... military co-operation, economic, infastructure, trade, energy development....

We sure love being used!
    Thank God for that.... civilian govt has proven itself as incompetent, and I would choose PA generals over Foreign puppets anyday....

the lies you have been fed have truly corrupted your pov, open your eyes see the reality!

12. Jungibaaz

Well... objectives have not been met...

Taliban are at large, Al-Qaeda regrouped elsewhere, promised stability for a troubled region has not been delivered rather we've got bloodshed and further instability, parts of Afghan land still under control of Afghan Taliban.

on top of this... thousand upon thousands of soldiers, policemen, civilians have been killed.
    10 years wasted, trillions gone to waste.

Don't get me started on Iraq.... Iraq's case buries this whole WOT success misconception.

13. Jungibaaz

If I can speak honestly....
    with this post of yours, you've lost so much credibility in my eyes...

you really think a few lunatics really supported a mass murder like OBL.
    Do these men represent their kind fully? Shame on you for generalizing.

don't know why I even bothered replying.

14. Jungibaaz

Read my other replies for this answer... I get tired of singing the same song again and again and again.

elected govt is one of the only successes but no constellation for the failure s and losses present.
    Yes you lost an ally, you made the man a martyr in the eyes of some idiots, you proved how desperate the US' situation is.... any little gain is celebrated as a total win, all for a washed up terrorists, perhaps it's to appease you guys' foolish pride.
    Untrue.... Al-qaeda still at large, regrouped and strong as ever.
    No... you kill thousands of civilians, and you make 1000s new extremists by doing this... keep on shooting yourself in the foot.
    Shame on you! you un-educated tosser!

live and die by fox news and Glenn Beck you brainwashed individual.

you think that by occupying an country, causing the deaths of thousands.... you've won???? God damn it man you have such a naive view of the world....

I suggest you go back to 9th grade history lessons, you'll understand more about the world that way

Tosser... I've lost any respect for you...

not even worth reading your comments, you can all expect this kind of sh*T from AA.

Go home... please and get yourself an education while your at it maybe develop some morals and understanding too.

15. vstol jockey

vstol jockey Colonel MILITARY STRATEGIST

Country Flag:
    India
    Dear Bro Jungibaaz, You can divorce your wife, you can give up your siblings but you cant change your neighbours. Pakistan is our neighbour. A problem there is a problem for us in India. See the kind of society you have created for your own children. I know that you do not live in Pakistan but would you allow your children to get educated in Pakistan, your own Nation??? I will ensure that my children get educated in India bcoz that will make them a better human who will respect all religions and live in harmony with the world around them. Prophet Saheb himself took care of people who were against him and his commands. Has Islam in Pakistan degenerated to such low levels that they do not even want to follow what the Holi Prophet said and did? All the questions of modern day have to be answered in the Roshni (Light) of Holy Quraan. Devbandh is in Aligarh in India. So surprising that a muslim religious institution is known as Deobandh. Land of Devthas. A hindu name. How and why???

You will be surprised to know that holy prophet is one of the messangers of god mentioned even in our Bhavishya Puraan. he is known as Mahmada and Ahmada. These are the two names of the holy Prophet. Very few people including muslims know that Prophet was also called Ahmad. Bhavishya puraan is also called Kalki Puraan. I can quote the verses and put them on this site for everyone to know this truth.

Brother, Pakistan needs a solid dose of surgery to get it rid of the militant elemants in its society. The people also need to change. It will not happen overnight. A begining has to be made and for that you need a strong leader. Pls tell me do you find anyone in Pakistan or India to be so strong as a leader who can change the future of our nations and redifine it.

Last edited: Oct 6, 2011
    1 person likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.