Dismiss Notice
Welcome to IDF- Indian Defence Forum , register for free to join this friendly community of defence enthusiastic from around the world. Make your opinion heard and appreciated.

Pakistan pushes back against U.S. charges, woos China

Discussion in 'South Asia & SAARC' started by Hembo, Sep 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. A haseeb A

A haseeb A Captain SENIOR MEMBER

And Americans are the only ones who are right all the time :sarcastic:

2. Manmohan Yadav

Manmohan Yadav Brigadier STAR MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    You Think !! :partay:

3. Jungibaaz

Jungibaaz Lt. Colonel ELITE MEMBER

Bang On!!!

really is a shame what kind of BS is fed to the masses here in UK/Europe and in the US.

4. Averageamerican

Averageamerican Colonel ELITE MEMBER

Country Flag:
    United States
    When I have a choice of beliving the BBC and President Musharraf or you, I think I will stick with BBC,and ,President Musharraf BBC News | South Asia | Pakistan's wall of silence on child abuse Summary, Pakistans a country where most of the people are poor, illiterate, backward, unhealthy, unenlighten, deprived weak, and at least a third are gay homosexal child molesting pedophiles.

Last edited: Oct 2, 2011
  5. A haseeb A

A haseeb A Captain SENIOR MEMBER

BTW where it is written that one third of Pakistan's population is "okay" with child abuse?

Musharraf also has said some other things,specifically about US...wanna hear them?

No,you won't...because he was "radicalized" at that time...

6. Jungibaaz

Jungibaaz Lt. Colonel ELITE MEMBER

BBC? not sure.... mate I watch BBC daily, daily at the very least, they have a nasty habit of 'shytting' over 3rd world nations, in particular South Asian countries.

anyway.... old report from 1999, have considered the historical context? Pakistan and Western relations in the pits, Pakistani dictatorship seen as the boogeyman of South Asia.

Now I'm not saying that stuff like this doesn't occur, it does and as a Pakistani it pains me to hear about it.
    BUT, with that said.... it is being exaggerated, besides it's not as if this is exclusive for Pakistan, this kind is always more rampant in 3rd world countries, nevertheless we know of reputation of all when it comes to this topic.....

Idiots who commit these crimes know no identity.

So please, just quit it mate!

1 person likes this.
  7. Ahmad

Ahmad 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

ills and bad behavour is everywhere, it is in my country too, but the topic is not what you debate here.

1 person likes this.
  8. Manmohan Yadav

Manmohan Yadav Brigadier STAR MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    USA Vs Pakistan 2011 War on IDF :partay:

1 person likes this.
  9. vikas jat

vikas jat Captain SENIOR MEMBER

lets wait n watch i belive this war doesnt remain limited to IDF only may be it turn into reality on ground level

10. Averageamerican

Country Flag:
    United States
    It shows that one third of those who took part in the survey did not even believe that child sexual abuse was a bad thing - let alone a crime.""

11. American Sage

American Sage FULL MEMBER

No wonder when it comes to their so-called "American Allies" Pakistanis say :

" With Friends like these , who needs enemies "

12. Ahmad

Ahmad 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

Many people's claim that Americans wont do anythign against pakistan with its empty threats have been proven right. for the last cople of days, everything seems to be going back to normal.

13. Sanjeeb Bose

Sanjeeb Bose Lieutenant SENIOR MEMBER

I believe those many peoples are wrong... realistically the situation on ground is not reached a point where there will be direct confrontation with Pakistan... Pakistan is also pushing all sorts of back channel stuff to avoid that... Both US & Pakistan are now testing how far they can push each other...

One simple thing I believe that US will only go into the attack mode against the Haqqani terrorists once they have very solid & conclusive proof of their location co ordinates with in Pakistan... US cannot afford to any civilian killings in name of chasing Haqqani within Pakistan...

At the end I would say Pakistan had a feeling that US will not do any direct action in their territory... this may be proved wrong as US security is associated that they will not compromise.

14. Butters

Butters 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

So true! Not just BBC, British media in general.

1 person likes this.
  15. Averageamerican

Country Flag:
    United States
    Instead of condeming BBC for exposeing the fact that a third of Pakistan does not see anything wrong with being Homsexuals that molest children you should be thanking them for bringing the fact to light so you could do something about it.

1 person likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.