Dismiss Notice
Welcome to IDF- Indian Defence Forum , register for free to join this friendly community of defence enthusiastic from around the world. Make your opinion heard and appreciated.

Pakistan, Russia, China inch closer to formal alliance

Discussion in 'South Asia & SAARC' started by Agent_47, Apr 3, 2017.

1. Dagger

Dagger 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    Maybe. But there is another option. A backup plan, I think they been working on. Supplies are easily possible through a free balochistan:azn:.
    A route that would be quite nice for us.
    There has been one, the biggest and most rabid dog this past 70 years. I still don't imagine them slinking away.

A simple intel of WMD and 1 million Iraqis were snuffed . No qns asked to this day. Pak with its WMD already! What more can you ask for?:whistle:

You think we have a grudge on the Pakistanis. They hid OBL. They will pay for it when the time comes. The great satan will have its souls. We will see.

zebra7 and IndiranChandiran like this.
  2. IndiranChandiran

IndiranChandiran BANNED BANNED

Country Flag:
    India
    Insha Allah :D:cheers:
    It never crossed my mind.Incidentally, the US PR to the UN - Nikki Haley was heard today hinting at US mediation on Kashmir .Must be music to Pakistan's ears .For the time being .:respect:

Dagger likes this.
  3. shaktimaan

shaktimaan Lieutenant FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    China will surely help pakistani as they invest 52 billiondollars in pakistan

4. Dagger

Country Flag:
    India
    Her exact words. : She made the remarks when asked if the US can make any efforts to get India and Pakistan together for peace talks as tensions between the two South Asian neighbours over Kashmir have risen."We very much think that we should be proactive in the way that we are seeing tensions rise and conflicts start to bubble up and so we want to see if we can be a part of that," Haley said.

So the question is where the US is going to see a conflict. And proactively be a part of it. This is qute subjective. Based on how the wind is blowing, it can't be anything good for our dear neighbour. Especially when proactively recoginising this conflict and becoming a part of it , might end up giving them a free Balochistan. No more Quetta Shura aka the Taliban homebase. And very importantly some souls. The CIA are the ones who control the information. They control everything here. And they have pissed the CIA off with Raymond Davis affair too.

I just hope our leaders don't chicken out. I have got complete confidence in the great and little satan.

IndiranChandiran likes this.
  5. Dagger

Country Flag:
    India
    Definitely.
    They can't allow their precious gwadar to go to waste. But it really is a matter of who has more experience and power. Will it cut its losses or put more money behind bad money?

6. IndiranChandiran

Country Flag:
    India
    Then the window of opprtunity is open for a couple of years at best .Not beyond 2020 for sure.

Dagger likes this.
  7. Dagger

Country Flag:
    India
    Probably true. That will solidify the china iran relationship too with the neighbourhood in persian gulf. China with its penchant of gifting nukes. Will the west watch?
    They could always help the BLA to reject chinese changing demographics through NGOs. Altaf bhai is definitely for sale. He's even been singing Modi. Indulging in conspiracy theories is nt my taste. But it seems very likely.

8. IndiranChandiran

Country Flag:
    India
    Lets hope so.Its the only opprtunity we will have to reclaim PoK and cut the umbilical cord joining Pakistan & China .A swift move to end the unholy nexus preceded by a US led move to de nuclesrise Pakistan.PKS has been speculating on such a move since 2011.

Dagger likes this.
  9. ranadd

ranadd 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    My friend, This is never going to happen.

I get it, this thread is about speculation. But even for that, this is too much.

Can you back this up with some sort of quotes or actions?.

10. Veeran

Veeran 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    I'll agree with everything except the OBL part.
    I think OBL was dead a long time ago.
    There was news reports of Benazi Bhutto.
    And also the tming ofthe capture aligned with US elections.
    All points to it actually being a black ops false flag operation to get Obama reelected.

I think OBL was throughout an American agent his whole life promoting American interests.

OBL was also the pretext with America interweaned in Afganistan.
    And they came there only to have base in Central Asia to keep an eye on Russia and China, and opium business.

11. YarS

YarS Lieutenant FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    Russian Federation
    Sure, bro.

And please note - we don't demand from you to make your choice. We respect your wishes and your policy. Of course, if you are so good diplomats it will be very intriguing to see good India-China relationships, too.

12. Flyboy!

Flyboy! Lieutenant FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    The time to become formidable and self reliant in defence has come.

YarS likes this.