Dismiss Notice
Welcome to IDF- Indian Defence Forum , register for free to join this friendly community of defence enthusiastic from around the world. Make your opinion heard and appreciated.

Pakistan should not execute Kulbhushan Jadhav till final verdict, says ICJ

Discussion in 'International Relations' started by Agent_47, May 18, 2017.

1. zebra7

zebra7 Captain FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    We should concentrate on the next step and strategy, and job is not done yet. First step should be to ask for the medical and well being certificate of the KJ via ICJ and demand that instantly because don't know, I feared that KJ is dead due to torture, the reason being the denial and hell bend of the Pakistan and the hu cry for the Counceller excess.
    Then demand for the counceller excess and the legal assistance. There have been some talks in Pakistani media by its PM advisor that it was the ICJ recomendation and not the verdict or instructions.
    Demands for all the legal allegations and case reports, including the Police report of the arrest, and the legal procedings in the Pakistani Military court, including the name of the attorney provided to the ICJ, and present all the evidences, reports, stories, names in the public domains and keep the finger cross that the loop holes and the lies automatically comes from the Pakistani public and the media. Also put all the details which Pakistan will and have to provide about the steps taken to ensure the safety of the KJ also into the Public domain, that would deter the pakistan to play the Sarabjeet killing game.

If KJ is dead by now, the Pakistan will try to do what it did with the Sarabjeet, then make the case of the intentional custodial killing.
    And if Pakistan plays dirty, by denying any report, or excess and declaring that the judical hanging is quickly, then make the strong case against the Govt. of Pakistan.

Start preparing for the Legal battle in the Pakistani court.

Can anyone comment on the last date i.e is tomorrow for the KJ till which he can apeal against the verdict of the Military court.

defc0n likes this.
  2. Luttapi

Luttapi 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    The verdict will act as a precedent for every terrorist coming to India and demanding consulate help. The verdict is a double edged sword.

3. Bloom 17

Bloom 17 2nd Lieutant IDF NewBie

Country Flag:
    India
    It's not double edged. Pakistan would never acknowledge any terrorist as it would prove indias case. India would torture him and get the statements recorded before his capture would be made public so he can't change it later. And when it comes to catching spies India wouldn't ever make it public in the first place. Pakistan just tried a public stunt and its not ending well for them.

4. Lion of Rajputana

Lion of Rajputana Captain FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    United States
    That's exactly the difference. Because the guys they send are actual terrorists and Pakistan tries to use the method of plausible deniability. We didn't send this guy in the first place, he was kidnapped from the Iran-Pak border for dual use as a scapegoat and bragging point by the Pakistanis.

Seriously, the planners of Pakistan's strategy are such morons, it's like watching a cartoon character repeatedly stepping on a rake and hitting itself on the head when it thinks it's being incredibly clever.

GSLV Mk III likes this.
  5. Bloom 17

Country Flag:
    India
    I really don't believe we didn't send this guy to spy inside Pakistan. There are somethings that can't be proven 100%. I believe the cover the Indian raw has given yadav is solid and the Pakistani cant prove it entirely without law punching holes in its theory. The Indians know it for sure. So they are using it against them. Pakistan now and then brags it caught raw agents operating in bolochistan but never did it expose their identities to the public like this. why? Because Pakistan has something on yadav that they couldn't get earlier on the other spies but didn't expect India to hit back with everything its got ( like always, they don't plan their strategies long term, remember kargil). I am 100% sure he is a spy who by their own civil courts can't be proved guilty. Sometimes court of law is a B***h..

Lion of Rajputana likes this.
  6. Lion of Rajputana

Lion of Rajputana Captain FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    United States
    Sure, this is also a possibility. But my initial reaction was that Pakistan was getting desperate so they had a guy kidnapped from Iran and started parading him with all sorts of cooked up allegations. As if he is single handedly responsible for everything happening in Balochistan for the past half century.

One more question is, if he was in fact a spy and was staying in Iran, why didn't Iran do anything? After all, their portion of Balochistan is also a sensitive region, and I doubt they'd be too thrilled about foreign agencies engaging in any sort of activity against their neighbors on their soil.

Bloom 17 likes this.
  7. Bloom 17

Country Flag:
    India
    I'm sure Iran must have expressed their concerns, but privately. India must have convinced them to stay neutral. Remember ispr bragged it took up the issue with Iran and the next day Iranian foreign office denied any discussion happened on this case when their leader visited Pakistan. I wouldn't be surprised if the groundwork for yadav' s identity was forged by raw with the unofficial help by Iranian intelligence itself. Iran themselves have their issues with Pakistan.

zebra7 and Lion of Rajputana like this.
  8. zebra7

Country Flag:
    India
    It don't matter much whether it was send by RAW or not, but Pakistani extablisment did try to project the image of India as the one spreading the terrorism due to

1. Pakistani Army facing pressure and is overstretched and have opened too many front.

2. NS is just puppet right now, because PA have his strings, but funny they had him with his balls as shown during the UN meet, an Pakistani Army Officers always was standing next to him even during his speech, as if he will wisper and pass the information to sushma swaraj.

3. Desperate attempt to play the Victim role.

GSLV Mk III and Bloom 17 like this.
  9. zebra7

Country Flag:
    India
    Whatever you are seeking is the good planed by Pakistani establishment but Backfired, and now they are in the backfoot.

Idea was to present KJ as the one responsible for all bad happening in the Pakistan -- It was an attempt to hit the two birds with one stone, one the general public, and two to play victim card to relieve the pressure of all the economical loans of IMF, and US stopping the aids. There is a blog Trishul-trident in which the author gave some important points, that the KJ own 3.5 ton of ship too, and that ship could not be operated by him alone, now that ship is neither in Iran nor in India, so where is that ship, and where are the other staff. The plan was to show the crew members too as the whole RAW ring network.

However I feels the KJ is dead during the torture session, that's why such opposition against the Counceller excess.

Bloom 17 likes this.
  10. Bloom 17

Country Flag:
    India
    Army doesn't have NS by his balls. In fact they work hand in hand. NS is the best option PA has. NS learnt in kargil its better to work with the army than against them so he left his entire foreign policy in the hands of the army and is solely concentrating with the civil society. For the army NS is the only option as any other party would be disastrous because they don't have control and cannot afford another takeover. NS is building up only Punjab ingoring rest of Pakistan because it has 50% of the seats. Army is actually covering his corruption tracks from behind. The yadav case was a distraction to divert the pressure from domestic issues

A_poster likes this.
  11. Bloom 17

Country Flag:
    India
    Could be. I won't say it's false or anything. It's just my opinion. And yea even I think he is dead too

12. defc0n

defc0n 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    The basic problem is precisely that. He stays on the other side of the border long enough, he is dead. There is nothing stopping Pakistan from executing him, may be they will not hang him, some other way.
    If Indian government can bring him back, it will really be a huge win for India.