Dismiss Notice
Welcome to IDF- Indian Defence Forum , register for free to join this friendly community of defence enthusiastic from around the world. Make your opinion heard and appreciated.

Pakistan Tests Hatf-7 ('Babur') Cruise Missile

Discussion in 'South Asia & SAARC' started by sanman, Oct 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Praveen Taneja

Praveen Taneja 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

My friend I am not a scientist or a defence analyst so how can I prove that this and these things are good and bad but by watching last 60 yrs record of Pakistan and a common mans Brain I can definitely say that THIS IS PIRACY OF MISSILE TECH BY PAK..............:big_boss:

1 person likes this.
  2. satya

satya Lieutenant FULL MEMBER

my indian brothers are doing nothing but prove that this missile is a copy or built with chinese help,now tell me friends how the hell it matters how the missile was developed they have got a tested and operational missile ,the enemy poses a real threat to our security and we are debating on its make do you think they will remove this missile if you can prove its not their indigenous effort
    Grow up people
    Better start suggesting how can we deal with it

3. Tailchopper

Tailchopper Captain SENIOR MEMBER

Country Flag:
    Pakistan
    Put on ignore list is another option i am using for about 8 of them right now. If someone doesn't worth replying to , its a waste of time to do so. Let them live in their cookooland.

4. Praveen Taneja

War are fought with courage not with pirated weapons and we all know how much courage these guys have after losing straight battle they are fighting battle from behind the curtain and for that begging whole world making there country poor and of beggers but still want to cary on fight. Soon we would see after GREECE it would be pakistans turn who is in Horse position say Kuchh bhi le lo Paisa mat mango:big_boss:

Last edited: Nov 3, 2011
    1 person likes this.
  5. Praveen Taneja

Tell me how to ignore one person in a forum so try and first Ignore you.................so both would be happy forever:big_boss:

1 person likes this.
  6. Rudrakx

Rudrakx Lieutenant SENIOR MEMBER

Frontal shaping may reduce radar signal but tail of Ra'ad is really poor for stealth and frontal shape would matter of tail can be seen from front. And with AWACs it will be detected comfortably.

F-117 flat bottom is only flat surface which is necessary to reflect radar waves far away from the receiver/near source. But ra'ad is flat and pretty squarish which can reflect radar towards airborne radars easily. curves wont help, it has to reflect radar signal away from source.
    But I found something interesting,

University Of Peshawar- Material Research laboratory.
    It offers M.Phil and PhD in material science , has a faculty of 3 members :suicide:and one of them is foreigner. :wacko:
    I know level of Pakistan's education, R & D and Industrial base. thats why when source is not available for Paksitani claim then that means pakistani's don't have it at all.

7. Jungibaaz

Jungibaaz Lt. Colonel ELITE MEMBER

tail is not really that bad for stealth, for frontal aspect at least from certain angels it;s not good but it maintains stealth from most angles.

AWACS will detect any cruise missile with EASE! Ra'ad, Brahmos , Babur, Tomahawk, storm shadow or JASSM.
    However Ra'ad together with the LO aspects can avoid detection from ground based radars.

again.... flat surface at the bottom, correct? as per you, ground radars if not AWACS would detect F-117 very easily. flat surfaces don't spell disaster when measures for LO have been put in place, take the JASSM and Storm Shadow for example, pretty squarish and have flat surfaces, yet designated as LO/stealthy CMs.

wow... so you found a link for a small firm at the uni of peshawar....
    well.... does it represent same level of tech at PAC Kamra labs, NESCOM labs?

Should I find some Indian firms and uni teams and take them to be of the same level as DRDO?

8. flanker143

flanker143 Captain SENIOR MEMBER

he's pissed....just report and move on. No need to reply troll baits.....

1 person likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.