Dismiss Notice
Welcome to IDF- Indian Defence Forum , register for free to join this friendly community of defence enthusiastic from around the world. Make your opinion heard and appreciated.

Pakistan the next American enemy?????

Discussion in 'South Asia & SAARC' started by WhiteRose, Nov 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Welcome

Welcome 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

yes USA next enemy is pakistan but don't worry US will not attack on pak bcoz they not in condition to attack on them. however they break there backbone by taking some easy step and it will also save some money.
    *stop donating $$$ to pak and stop supplying weapons and it's parts to pak. it will save money and it will also broke the backbone of pak with in 2-3 years.....*

You can also post some good ideas......:2GUNS:

2. WhiteRose

WhiteRose FULL MEMBER

The primary elements for having peace in the region are Pakistan and Afghanistan. secondary elements are other neighboring countries e.e china, Iran, Russia etc. US is the last country who has interest in the region, apart from wanting to remain as power in region and the same time wants its troops out of Afghanistan. Even then he is always in the driving seat of every dialogue Pakistan and Afghanistan have. we are both neighbors and Muslims (Brothers). We can handle ourselves.
    America being the most influencing factor in talks, how do you think it would be useful to have talk when Afghan and Pakistan officials don't have any decisive power. The dialogues will be fruitful only if US do not try to mold them according to its own interests. Now i think I have made my point who is resistance in Afghan interest.

3. WhiteRose

WhiteRose FULL MEMBER

Pakistan does NOT have to pretend to any Arab nation that India is threat to them. As most of Muslims countries support India more than they support Pakistan. Iraq being both Muslim and Gulf country always supported India and even Never accepted Pakistan as an Independent state.

4. Jungibaaz

Jungibaaz Lt. Colonel ELITE MEMBER

I think even the most backward of republicans on the US would have realized that attacking Pakistan would be just stupid.
    Putting aside my Pakistani identity for a while and putting myself in the situation of the US....

I couldn't afford to go to war with Pakistan, my populous, already sick of war, would hate another one, having been stuck in A'stan for a decade fighting rag tag militants, facing threat from a professional army rather then militants, nuke threat, plenty of USN, USAF and US army bases within reach of CMs and BMs, I should forget the chance of a ground war.... Unlike Iraq and the gulf war, Pakistan's terrain of the Western border is inaccessible by tanks, vehicles, helicopters (to some extent)..... any other form of transport..... not to mention fighting PA at home would be near impossible, not to mention the millions of armed patriots and war hardened tribes people.

I must admit as some one with a bit of common sense, the war is un-winnable for Pakistan, we can't match the US, but we can cause them enough damage to make the war more trouble then it's worth. We can deny them access to any of Pakistan as much as we can, we can target them in their various bases and strongholds in the Middle East.

I sure hope Mr Obama and the leaders of the US are more careful and well informed then yourself, just the shear loss of life of an all out war between the US and Pakistan would be too high to bare.

1 person likes this.
  5. Tailchopper

Tailchopper Captain SENIOR MEMBER

Country Flag:
    Pakistan
    Let them come , they will forget Vietnam.

6. vikas jat

vikas jat Captain SENIOR MEMBER

pakistan is not vietnam ,,,,,,,,,,you cant have capabilities to match even india how can you dare to stand against usa .

7. tjpf

tjpf FULL MEMBER

oh so the easy win USA will have against Pakistan will quench all their earlier military misadventure!!!!!!

8. Manmohan Yadav

Manmohan Yadav Brigadier STAR MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    Even if US does attack Pakistan,
    it will be limited to Naval and Air conflict,
    on the Ground Pakistan has an overwhelming numerical superiority.

9. tjpf

tjpf FULL MEMBER

but they can't hold on against the superior air power so the numbers will be negated and if USA(& NATO) is going to attack Pak then INDIA should also intervene and together first secure PAK nuke and installations. For this, all the participating nation should go gun blazing with a well balanced game plan and no time should be given Pak to use its nukes.

10. Praveen Taneja

Praveen Taneja 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

Ya after winning every person forget defeat :big_boss:

Vietnam war was lost due to jungle and pakistan is a place where junglee reside in buildings:crazy:

11. Praveen Taneja

Plan is already started to counter that by praising India on all front and making afghanistan strong so DANDA diya ja sake

12. Praveen Taneja

Pakistan have a history of army officer cheating country might be nuke were already priced with US till now

13. Manmohan Yadav

Manmohan Yadav Brigadier STAR MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    Pakistan on the ground will never engage in Face to Face combat,
    it will resort to Guerrilla warfare, even the army of Pakistan,
    fighting in cities and close quarters rendering Air Advantage useless,
    atleast thats the trick i would use.

As for all out attack in collaboration with India, Israel and NATO with US leading,
    It will be something that if planned,
    will be done in great secrecy and we will never hear about it until it starts.

We cannot rule out its possibility,
    but i believe it to be very unlikely to Happen

1 person likes this.
  14. Praveen Taneja

Dear Americans arenot like Indians and pakistanis once Govt say that Pakistan is real culprit for 9/11 and once pak is under control no more attack on US you would see people of US would give there salary too for that battle with evils:big_boss:

In so many war most are fought on enemy lands and with max damage to enemy country US with NATO and allies can afford to lose few hundred soldiers for a few lac pakistanis:big_boss:

15. Praveen Taneja

My dear Friend US least careful about people of other countries did it cared about people of Iraq when did carpet bombing???
    Did it ever thought about stopping Drone attack even when many civilians are dying in afghanistan???
    Once US decide that war is an all out war then no matter 1-2lac pakistani die or more all it need is US safety.
    Its pak act which brought it before Iran and this all pak leaders know bcoz body language of all pak leader shows that they are tense now

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.