Dismiss Notice
Welcome to IDF- Indian Defence Forum , register for free to join this friendly community of defence enthusiastic from around the world. Make your opinion heard and appreciated.

Pakistan troops violate ceasefire along LoC again

Discussion in 'South Asia & SAARC' started by lca-fan, Mar 13, 2017.

1. lca-fan

lca-fan Lieutenant FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    Pakistan troops violate ceasefire along LoC again

[​IMG]
    HIGHLIGHTS
    • This is the second ceasefire violation by Pakistan in Poonch in less than 24 hours.
    • There is no casualty on Indian side.
    JAMMU: In second ceasefire violation in less than 24 hours, Pakistani troops on Monday resorted to mortar shelling and firing by automatic weapons along the Line of Control (LoC) in Pooch district of Jammu and Kashmir, prompting the Army to retaliate.

"There was unprovoked ceasefire violation by Pakistan Army in Poonch sector from 0640 hours today, using 82 mm mortars, automatic weapons," a defence spokesman said.
    Indian Army personnel took positions and responded befittingly to the Pakistani firing, the spokesman said, adding that intermittent firing was going on.

There is no casualty on Indian side, he said.

This is the second ceasefire violation by Pakistani troops in Poonch district since Sunday.
    On Sunday, Pakistani troops had violated the ceasefire by resorting to firing and mortar shelling in Krishnagati sector along the LoC in Pooch district.

On March 9, Army jawan Deepak Jagannath Ghadge was killed when Pakistani soldiers initiated indiscriminate and unprovoked firing along the LoC in Poonch.

http://m.timesofindia.com/india/pak...fire-along-loc-again/articleshow/57615200.cms

PARIKRAMA and Inactive like this.
  2. lca-fan

lca-fan Lieutenant FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
  3. Inactive

Inactive Guest

4. Kalmuahlaunda

Kalmuahlaunda Lieutenant FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    We should declare war, and kill each and every pakistanis, first by bombing and then manually eliminate them through bullets. Finally massive amount of Phosphorus spreading, and destroy rivers, crops and every goddamn thing, so much so that people will be buying eraser to rub pakistan from the map itself

5. Inactive

Inactive Guest

See? You proved me right :biggthumpup:

lca-fan and PARIKRAMA like this.
  6. nair

nair Die hard Romeo Staff Member ADMINISTRATOR

Country Flag:
    India
    Covering fire..... and it is a beginning.....snow is melting.....Lot of Strategic Assets waiting to cross over.....

Sathya, lca-fan and PARIKRAMA like this.
  7. Kalmuahlaunda

Kalmuahlaunda Lieutenant FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    :fuu:

8. Schwifty

Schwifty 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    If only we had all the Swathi's in the field.Hopefully things will improve in a couple of years.

9. nair

Country Flag:
    India
    Soo much of hatred????? You realise that there are millions of people living there just like you and me, who has nothing to do with indo pak relationship????

10. Butter Chicken

Butter Chicken 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    Because of this thought process Pakistan is still an "irritant" to us.

11. Sathya

Sathya Lieutenant FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India

We should arrange a nice welcome party :respect: and a unforgettable send off to them.. :D

12. HELL4U

HELL4U FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    have u looked at their education system especially their primary level ,
    to noobs like me or even a neutral observer it would seem the sole motive here is to produce next gen brainwashed high radicalized islamists/jihadis for waging war against hindu infidels (not necessarily the gun carry types but potential material nonetheless)

where r the millions of pakistanis now , when their present and future generations r being groomed to bigoted fundamentalism and to eventual death themselves and innocent others ?
    they seem eerily quite or they dont care or they r complacent or they r hand in gloves.
    or they dont mind as long as only the indians die .

i am an ordinary Indian trying to live my life to its logical end

but my life is not cheap nor am i expendable at the alter of 'greatness' / 'forgiveness' / 'mahatmagiri' when others r hell bent on killing me

'me' here includes me, the soldiers posted at the border , the victims of 2008 mumbai attacks , the victims of countless terrorists attacks etc etc - the ordinary peace loving day to day living Indians , who is tired of being herded like cattle , its high time some people stop sermonizing and start realizing that a thinking brain is common to all and not exclusive to some, those u suffer the pain, only they know of the pain any amount of shradhanjali /mahatmagiri wont change that .

guess i will be banned after this but what the hell
    :india:

13. stephen cohen

stephen cohen 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    Time to Test the new Artilerry Guns -- Dhanush and the ATAGS 52 calibre

Sathya likes this.
  14. nair

Country Flag:
    India
    They may not have the ideal educational system wrt India and history, but blaming the radicalisation on entire population is nonsense...... We should not get confused here...... There are more radicalised mullahs attacking Pakistan than India.... How???? So the reasons are different....

How did you come to such a conclusion??? We are talking about normal pakistanis like you and me...... Who has only one thing in their life... some how get to run their family and earn bread for their loved ones..... Not the mullahs of madrassahs in murudike or bawahalpur.....

There are ordinary pakistani's who try to live his life to its logical end too..... But we do confuse ourselves with those mullas......

There are agencies who does their job, and their mandate is clear..... It may not be satisfying for our ears,eyes..... But they do their job... Be rest assured...

Getting banned or not is in your hands.... Follow the rules and enjoy posting and debating....