Dismiss Notice
Welcome to IDF- Indian Defence Forum , register for free to join this friendly community of defence enthusiastic from around the world. Make your opinion heard and appreciated.

Pakistani national, Sanaullah attacked in high security central jail

Discussion in 'Internal Affairs' started by SpArK, May 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Himanshu Pandey

Himanshu Pandey Don't get mad, get even. STAR MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    what he is thinking is not that bad.... we need to stop the indepence right of countries who don't respect ours.. and shri lanka is indepedent because british freed them late.. this island was always a part of India. due to world politics India got seperated into many parts one of them is shri lanka....

I think its about time to make akhand bharat as official policy of India as one china is chinise official policy... need to annex all lost parts of our nations by talk or by arms.. but there should be a akhand bharat

2. Himanshu Pandey

Country Flag:
    India
    no he meant opposite.

1 person likes this.
  3. Himanshu Pandey

Country Flag:
    India
    yes you are right.. only NAMO can achive what bajpeyee has achieved.

4. Rock n Rolla

Rock n Rolla Lt. Colonel STAR MEMBER

I think if we do such a thing like annexing Sri-Lanka our reputation will be like that of China's today.

5. Himanshu Pandey

Country Flag:
    India
    as if our reputation is like shining sun now... with italian marine case, with chinise intrude, pakistan killing our people and all small nations not taking us seriously we are laughing stock of world right now.

I support akhand bharat.... fear is more important tool them being popular in dealings.. I just don't care if we will be seen more bad then china or as bad as china... but we need to make akhand bharat as our official policy.. if europe can be united why not the parts of India?

2 people like this.
  6. CountryFirst

CountryFirst BANNED BANNED

You're not taking into account the no. of infiltrators from Bangladesh and Pakistan. There's alot of them. And they're growing everyday. The official figure is incorrect. khangress won't tell the truth.

1 person likes this.
  7. Rock n Rolla

Right! Reputation is at ground level now, so if we are annexing, it should be done soon. :tank:

8. neil_diablos

neil_diablos Lieutenant SENIOR MEMBER

In global politics, fear is a very important strategy. Akhand Bharat may not be a practical recourse but should be employed just to introduce the fear factor. However in order to do that you need an extremely strong military AND a govt to execute decisions at the right moment.

1 person likes this.
  9. Himanshu Pandey

Country Flag:
    India

they are coming but not in millions... but in thousands... so figure is not wrong... congress is bad but not all the govt. officials and in population thing... congress can't do a lot.

yes we need this
    and this is the reason I support RSS/BJP and want NAMO as PM... you know the akhand bharat dream of RSS.. it will put fear in all

1 person likes this.
  10. Rock n Rolla

With a powerful PM too...like NAMO :tup:

11. Tantrika

Tantrika 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

sorry my bad instead of writing restriction I stated as facilitate.

12. CountryFirst

Anyways, I'm all for a bit of incursion. But I think it should be limited to capturing the lost islands back. Like Kachatheevu and a few other places.

About the Eelam, even if it may be as you say, it's not our soil, and we should stoop to the low of other countries, especially how Chian does. What we should rather strive to do is, empower the tamils in every way and give moral support to the tamils in Sri Lanka. We have to find a way for that. For one thing though, I don't see how UN is the way to pursue that goal. Coz China will veto out any resolution.

1 person likes this.
  13. Himanshu Pandey

Country Flag:
    India
    UN doesn't matter if you are big enough and have sufficent clout... so stop worrying about UN its only for harressing small nations or economically weak nations.

pakistan has not seen a single UN ban on terrorism even when OBL found there and NK is getting all the bans even when there is no known incident of NK terrorism activities

14. CountryFirst

Coz NK won't bow to US :p

15. CountryFirst

UN might not matter to big nations. But we can't use force to get our views passed through resolutions. We'll have to follow the system. And China will veto out any resolutions in our favor against Sri Lanka. So getting things done through UN resolutions won't work.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.