Dismiss Notice
Welcome to IDF- Indian Defence Forum , register for free to join this friendly community of defence enthusiastic from around the world. Make your opinion heard and appreciated.

Pakistani Protester Burns American Flags and Dies From Smoke

Discussion in 'South Asia & SAARC' started by Anish, Sep 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PK787

PK787 Captain SENIOR MEMBER

Re: Pakistani Protester Burns American Flag and Dies From Smoke

He got what he deserves, yes, i know it sounds rude but protests can be done peacefully and without the burning of flags, RIP.

1 person likes this.
  2. Averageamerican

Averageamerican Colonel ELITE MEMBER

Country Flag:
    United States

I would not mention intelligence if I was from a country where intelligence had devolved to an I Q of 81 due to over a 1000 years of inbreeding, expecially when there are mutants like the rat people.

You do realize that the above is a email that is being circulated to millions of people around the world..

3. sunny_10

sunny_10 BANNED BANNED

AA, I have been part of many type of politics during last 5-6 years, by unwillingness, but I did get valuable experiences due to that. and I tell you something in short, "if an American or British is killed somewhere then there is always a 'good' reason behind it." i mean, you just can't ask why an American or British was killed in any part of the world, as there are always too many 'good' reasons behind it that you would simply understand that, "yaah thats how the things are.......". while we find Al Qaeda first raped that US's diplomat in Libya and then killed him as we do know that Al Qaeda and US are 'close' friends, who sometimes work together and sometimes they first have sex and then murder each other.........

American+British governments have organized so many wars, military/economic/political, in this world that its simply foolish to ask for a reason behind killing of their citizens in any part of the world. you may find my this comment little rude but its a type of "common sense" among the different political groups of world..........

Last edited: Sep 23, 2012
    3 people like this.
  4. ColdPlay

ColdPlay Lieutenant FULL MEMBER

US flag strikes back!!!!

5. Picard

Picard Lt. Colonel RESEARCHER

Exactly. When people are attacked, they defend in any way possible, including terrorism. But US like terrorism because it provides excuse to keep MIC fat and afloat.

1 person likes this.
  6. Jungibaaz

Jungibaaz Lt. Colonel ELITE MEMBER

Yes I do.

What kind of overpowering stupidity would posses you to pose it here as some sort of truth?

7. Jungibaaz

Jungibaaz Lt. Colonel ELITE MEMBER

Completely agree.

Govt was foolish to allow them a day of protest, anyone could have seen they would turn into a day of violence and riots.
    Stupid incompetent GoP.

1 person likes this.
  8. Averageamerican

Averageamerican Colonel ELITE MEMBER

Country Flag:
    United States

So according to you its not wrong to kill any american or british because of what americans or british have done in the past. You are one sick dude as I have said befor.

9. BlueOval

BlueOval Captain SENIOR MEMBER

Lol... title of the next Hollywood Movie: REVENGE OF THE FLAG

10. sunny_10

sunny_10 BANNED BANNED

you are again doing a mistake. I mean to say, no matter how many Americans/British/Australians get killed in any bomb blast etc, there must be a 'good' reason behind that. and it doesn't mean that I want the civilians of these countries to be killed, No, but my post has a clear meaning that if you find few of your friends got killed because of your nationality/race etc. then you certainly won't make any noise.....:wave:

your government has organized so many wars in this world, in almost every non-Western country with either a direct military or at least economic/political wars that Americans+British+British Origins are always in the position to defend themselves. I dont say that you would be killed, but have a look on the gun on your hand and on your signature, similar to common Americans/British, with ongoing US's/UK's sponsored different economic/political/direct military wars etc, and in these certain circumstances, if you get killed somewhere, for example, then does your family needs to find out the reasons behind it?????????

Boss, until 'Voters' of US/UK/Australia type countries vote for the governments who are involved in 'evil' activities in other countries, and until "Tax Payers" of your countries are funding these activities of your "Evil Governments", all these voters+tax payers of US/UK/Australia type countries do need to defend themselves, always. you get the point, or, you are also in the category of your leaders with lower IQ????

1 person likes this.
  11. tilopa

tilopa Lieutenant SENIOR MEMBER

And what MIC does india have which makes the terrorists attack india?
    There is no MIC at ground level in society and still we see that wherever in india muslims live there is tension

12. sunny_10

sunny_10 BANNED BANNED

and which terrorist attack on India occured without permission and help of US's/UK's governments??????

you people participate in those talks for what you are not qualified for. this Muslim problem is always on the surface as this is what the publicity is done but the 'handlers' always use different ways to keep putting different problems. didn't they used the same Indian criminals/terrorists against India in past????? they fight with the 'muslim' terrorists but whenever they want to get benefits from these criminals/terrorists, they use these same criminals/terrorists against other sovereign nations including India also, its a fact, write down somewhere.....

for those who dont know about these western handlers, would start learning from the few news as below. you people are worried for the criminals/terrorist like Dawood Abrahim, who is wanted in over 1000 deaths in India due to different bomb blasts like in early 90s, murders during 80s with having hands in Mumbai attack also, while its clear on the different political tables that until we may successfully kill those Americans/British who 'handle' the people like dawood abrahim, there is no meaning to fight with either Dawood Abrahim or his lord like Mr P.Musharraf who himself is a Pet Dog of Britain, (who kept Dawood in Pakistan, similar to many kashmiri militants, other different indian criminals in pakistan, as guided by his British lords.....). as, if they used Mr Mush and Dawood like people in past then they may put someone else to do same in future again............

internet is full of this type of news, get to know few things as below: :coffee:

Last edited: Sep 24, 2012
  13. Picard

Picard Lt. Colonel RESEARCHER

I was talking about terrorist attacks on US and US response to them.

As for India... you can thank United Kingdom for that. They played muslims vs hindus as a way of maintaining their rule over India... divide and conquer. As usual, it left a mess.

14. Manmohan Yadav

Manmohan Yadav Brigadier STAR MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India

this pic is so true to the facts on the ground

15. GUNS-N- ROSES

GUNS-N- ROSES Major SENIOR MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India

hilarious mate. made my day. thanx.