Dismiss Notice
Welcome to IDF- Indian Defence Forum , register for free to join this friendly community of defence enthusiastic from around the world. Make your opinion heard and appreciated.

Pakistan’s top defence website Defence.pk blocked suspiciously

Discussion in 'South Asia & SAARC' started by lca-fan, Oct 21, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bloom 17

Bloom 17 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    It's more trolling >>more traffic>>more ads>>more money. A site like that makes $6000 to 20,000 per month easily. So why bother with condemning and filtering the main source of traffic? :agree:

Grevion, Levina, GuardianRED and 3 others like this.
  2. lca-fan

lca-fan Major SENIOR MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    How about creating a new ID guynexttonextdoor or guynextdoor2 or guynextdooragain just like Bollywood sequel.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Levina, nik141993, Sathya and 6 others like this.
  3. Angel Eyes

Angel Eyes 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    I registered on that site once, browsed for some time and realized the hate they have towards India, never visited that site since then......

4. Bloom 17

Country Flag:
    India
    I lasted only 36hrs on pdf. Was on world defense and sinodefence for 5 years. Those wer once upon a time very decent forums. But Past 2 years they too fell of the grid. This by far is the most knowledgeable desi forum I know.

Grevion, Levina and GuardianRED like this.
  5. Angel Eyes

Angel Eyes 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    Yeah...the quality of sinodefence also has gone down...

Bloom 17 likes this.
  6. lca-fan

lca-fan Major SENIOR MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    I got banned twice. They were hell bent to prove Sikhs are supportive of Khalistan cause. I just put up a few facts how Pak army fears Sikh soldiers from Indian army and how Sikhs love India and are patriotic and live in harmony. How Sikhism was found to stop onslaught of Islamic zealots.

And it's Pakistan which is inciting a few paid Stooges in Canada to prove their point. I was banned permanently.

Pee DF is Anti India site I wish GOI take this step.

Grevion, Levina, Art90 and 4 others like this.
  7. Bloom 17

Country Flag:
    India
    A guy wanted to make a dirty bomb with iodine. All I asked was to put it up his ass to check it it at least causes radiation poisoning.. And I got banned for that:azn:

Grevion, Gessler, zebra7 and 3 others like this.
  8. kurup

kurup 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

Look at the irony ...... A website which has become a jihadi hotspot .... which actively promotes propaganda and sympathises with terrorism in India is not banned in our country but got banned in their own country ...... :facepalm:

Levina, _Anonymous_, zebra7 and 2 others like this.
  9. kurup

kurup 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

I hope you guys seriously look into the backup plan soon ....... afterall there are many stories about this website that are making rounds .... ;)

PARIKRAMA likes this.
  10. Zarvan

Zarvan 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    Pakistan
    The way you are talking crap against them it seem they are doing great job.

_Anonymous_ likes this.
  11. _Anonymous_

_Anonymous_ 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    Just like PA is doing with Pakistan .
    Let me narrate a real life incident I happened to see on TV quite a few years ago .A plane landed miraculously after a rather turbulent time in the air .A few news channel reporters were interviewing the passengers .A few of them cast aspersions on the pilot blaming him for getting the plane into trouble .In comes a gujju kaka .Kaka says in his gujju accented Hindi - me to bolunga ki humera pilot bhagwan SE kam nahi tha .to which the interviewer interjected - kyonki usne aapko bachaya ? Kaka replied - fasaaya bhi usee NE tha .

That's your PA. It remains to be seen if they bail you out of this mess , though .

Levina, WhyCry, zebra7 and 1 other person like this.
  12. Guynextdoor

Guynextdoor Lt. Colonel SENIOR MEMBER

I don't understand your defitionin of 'great job'. I was really scared of some of the responses that came in after the Paris attacks. Several members whom I would have never suspected of being anything except completely on the side of sanity began to say ambiguously to the effect that 'they had it coming'. Look at my own responses to that thread- I had to say please don't do this when there is a large constituency which wants to paint all muslims as terrorists.

Grevion, Levina, Gessler and 2 others like this.
  13. _Anonymous_

_Anonymous_ 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    Poor you .Like a true Christian you actually believe every human being irrespective of his or her condition is capable of redemption .
    I really sympathise with you and I mean it .You don't have to read between the lines here .

Bloom 17 and stephen cohen like this.
  14. stephen cohen

stephen cohen Lieutenant FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    You Guys want False flaggers like Ashok 321 And A$$ Kissers like Joe Shearers

Bloom 17 likes this.
  15. zebra7

zebra7 Captain FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    @ Horus is a certified Idiots and religious extremist and a Biased Administrator. Once a fellow Pakistani asked his EXPERT Opinion, how could we(Pakistani) invade India, LOL. And he replied we should take the similar path taken in the Past by the fellow Muslims raiders. I quoted him, but In the Past the Muslim raiders took the Path from the Afghanistan or Iran and invaded the land, what we called as Pakistan, so we (Indians) should invade Pakistan from Afghanistan route.:jester::devilwork::devilwork::devilwork::devilwork::devilwork::dancinglock:

Tell him STILL WAITING FOR HIS REPLY

Enjoy the Moronic Treads, such as Dalits and Muslims should ask for Partition from India, and your Moron, idiot like Abdulbarijaan doing calculation of who will detect first with its Radar, JF-17 or MKI(as if both the Aircraft are flying in the opposite direction at same altitude and straight direction).

Gessler, Angel Eyes and Bloom 17 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.