Dismiss Notice
Welcome to IDF- Indian Defence Forum , register for free to join this friendly community of defence enthusiastic from around the world. Make your opinion heard and appreciated.

Pakistan's War on Terror

Discussion in 'South Asia & SAARC' started by ANTIBODY, Aug 31, 2011.

1. Jungibaaz

Jungibaaz Lt. Colonel ELITE MEMBER

Nice, so the point of posting these videos is? Other than polluting the thread.
    If you have something to say about my country debate it, in your own damn words lad.

After all, this is a forum.

2. forjeet

forjeet Lieutenant FULL MEMBER

yeah it shows ur people PATHOLOGICAL LIARS..........lie to world like combating-militancy-and-extremism to gain US AID (not my words above Intellects from US says:sarcastic:)

3. Jungibaaz

US intellectuals said a lot of things, they said that there'd be no negotiating with terrorists, just after 2010, we got negotiations and now a surrender of sorts.
    They said that the war would be over by mid-2002, then they said by 2003, then they said by 2005, then by 2008, then 2011, now 2014.

They led the world in to Iraq on the pretext that Iraq possessed WMD's and links to Al Qaeda, both of which are false claims and as such, the war enquiries we had in the UK proved this.

The US intellectuals and their brilliant minds and untainted hearts fcked the world over many times in the last 13 years, but still fools keep quoting them as if their words are worth a damn.

4. forjeet

yeah it shows ur people PATHOLOGICAL LIARS..........lie to world like combating-militancy-and-extremism to gain US AID (not my words above Intellects from US says:sarcastic:) may be it is applicable to individuals also (i doubt avg pakistani can get it:cheesy:)

5. Jungibaaz

Nice, an in direct insult?

So who would you be the pathological bullshitter?

6. Zeus_@21

Zeus_@21 Major SENIOR MEMBER

Jungi saab, finally, You can put someone on your ignore list . :sarcastic:

Jungibaaz likes this.
  7. Vyom

Vyom Captain GEO STRATEGIC ANALYST

Jungi bro put this guy in the ignore list,, beating shit will only spread the stench ...

Also...

[​IMG]

Jungibaaz likes this.
  8. Jungibaaz

Good call lads.

I suppose that is best, but now he is even polluting the threads I started, and he's a smart troll, by smart, I mean smart enough not to post anything infraction worthy.

9. forjeet

Ok the thread about combating-militancy-and-extremism in pak stick to the thread and don't bring WE MUSLIM..........WE VICTIM attitude by bring IRAQ...........pak dont fight Good talibans or Jihadis they are attack ind/afg.............. US drones only killing Bad talibans (every pakistani knows it but ignore it why because they r fighting for their STATE STRATEGIC DEPTH/BLEED IND/AFG and KILLING neighbors)

In short ur people PATHOLOGICAL LIARS..........lie to world like combating-militancy-and-extremism to gain US AID :sarcastic:

10. forjeet

Thanq :rofl::rofl: u r avg pakistani very very late................ after 60000 life lost still u (US intellects said it:tongue:)

11. Jungibaaz

You missed the point being made, the point is obvious, but you still missed it. Like a child learning how to take a piss, but missing once more.

Oh and try to avoid the use of the word 'pakistani' it's a racial slur.
    In fact, what's really unfortunate is, every South Asian community here in the West is tagged with the word.
    There's a load of things I can call you, but I'm the bigger man here.

12. forjeet

Ha ha if pakistani is a racial word................ which RACE IS PAK

So it means AFGHANI/TAJAKI/TURKI ALL r Racial U SILLY pakistani r beyond (US intellects said it) :lol:

13. Jungibaaz

14. Averageamerican

Averageamerican Colonel ELITE MEMBER

Country Flag:
    United States
    Iraq did possess WMD they used them on the Kurds, Iranians. You can only say they found little or no WMD at the time of the US invasion. Also it can not be said that the Iraqis did not have ties to terrorism in that the Iraqi government was paying 40,000 to the parents of suicide bombers that attacked Israel and were sheltering terrorist one was the leader of the group that shot a Jew in a wheelchair and pushed him into the ocean.

15. forjeet

The Pakistani government, under President Pervez Musharraf and his intelligence chief, Lt. Gen. Ashfaq Parvez Kayani, was maintaining and protecting the Taliban, both to control the many groups of militants now lodged in the country and to use them as a proxy force to gain leverage over and eventually dominate Afghanistan. The dynamic has played out in ways that can be hard to grasp from the outside, but the strategy that has evolved in Pakistan has been to make a show of cooperation with the American fight against terrorism while covertly abetting and even coordinating Taliban, Kashmiri and foreign Qaeda-linked militants.The linchpin in this two-pronged and at times apparently oppositional strategy is the ISI.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/03/23/magazine/what-pakistan-knew-about-bin-laden.html