Dismiss Notice
Welcome to IDF- Indian Defence Forum , register for free to join this friendly community of defence enthusiastic from around the world. Make your opinion heard and appreciated.

Prashant Bhushan beaten up for his Kashmir comments

Discussion in 'National Politics' started by Observer, Oct 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rai_kamal

rai_kamal FULL MEMBER

I don't know who had given him right to speak about J&K.
    Even PM and President can't comment on this issue.

2. WhiteRose

WhiteRose FULL MEMBER

nothing new friends.....This is exactly Indian Democracy

3. Sanjeeb Bose

Sanjeeb Bose Lieutenant SENIOR MEMBER

I do not agree with you brother, I do not believe that in what ever system you call be it DEMOCRACY or otherwise any one have the right to call for dismemberment of his / her own motherland whatever way be it implicitly or explicitly... there can not any compromise on this... as simple as that...

State has looked otherwise when that ********** Arundhuti Roy publicly call for division of India... Does that DEMOCRACY prevented action against her ? Now why is the State acting against this chap for thrashing ?

This guy Prashant Bhushan was talking loose for some time to come... first he started with the Naxalites / Maoists thugs and then he moved on to the J&K, these scoundrels seeks publicity and nothing else... few thrashes will bring them to senses...

4. Steel

Steel Lieutenant SENIOR MEMBER

Look who is talking about Democracy...........

on topic I personally felt bad for some members comment here on the issue. No one should justify the act happened with Mr.Bhushanand yes even i to don't agree with referendum in Kashmir

Last edited: Oct 12, 2011
  5. Sanjeeb Bose

These were few slaps on the face of Prashant nothing special... an indication of bigger thing to come...

6. Hammad Khan

Hammad Khan 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

and LOL who talks democracy, world largest democrazy, my arse!!

7. Naren1987

Naren1987 Captain SENIOR MEMBER

You really wanna compare this to the execution of the progressive politicians who were speaking against blasphemy laws.

8. ManuSankar

ManuSankar Major SENIOR MEMBER

Don't let emotion to cloud your judgement.Freedom of expression is the seven fundamental rights recognized by the constitution of India.Every body has the right to express his/her opinions.If Prashant Bhushan has committed sedition by making that statement,action has to come through legal channel.

I am disappointed to see that you are not even condemning this heinous act,you are supporting it??

9. theeternallaw13

theeternallaw13 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

i see pakistani trolls are happy about this :D

1 person likes this.
  10. ManuSankar

No body talked anything about dismemberment of India,you are twisting the facts.According to the constitution secession of states from the Indian union is forbidden.

11. Sanjeeb Bose

He talked about referendum in J&K...

12. vstol jockey

vstol jockey Colonel MILITARY STRATEGIST

Country Flag:
    India
    My brother from another mother. freedom of speech is now extended to not just words but also to gestures which can result in a slap. In Indian Penal code, minor assault is punishable with 15 days imprisonment or a fine of INR 900/- or both. Democracy does not mean I can call names to the religious figures of a community or call the creation of the nation itself questionable. Do you know who created the constitution of India? The opening line of our constitution says,"WE THE PEOPLE OF INDIA GIVE THIS CONSTITUTION TO OURSELVES". If you do not believe in India this so called freedom of speech does not apply to you. It is only for Indians. By questioning J&K issue you are hitting at the very roots of India's creation. The Instrument of Accession as signed by other principalities was also signed by Raja Hari Singh. It was agreed between the British, Jinnah and Nehru that such an instrument will be the final document.

If anyone questions the integration of J&K with India now, he is either a traitor or an idiot and in both cases deserves hanging by his b***s or hanging by a hook in their hole, you know which hole I am talking of.

If someone does not believe in India, he has no right to be in India and cannot use the rights as given in our constitution to claim immunity. Freedom of speech in Indian coNstitution is for Indians only. PERIOD

When Indira was facing the full brunt of JP movement, someone asked ZA Bhutto, about freedom of speech, he said like anyone can go to India gate in delhi and abuse Indira, anyone can come to Minar-e-Pakistan and abuse her. We will never stop him/her.

Do not teach us democracy. The first ever democracy in the world was created here in India.

Last edited: Oct 12, 2011
    1 person likes this.
  13. ManuSankar

referendum over what??

14. Sanjeeb Bose

Has called for REFERENDUM in J&K to decide their future with India...

15. Guynextdoor

Guynextdoor Lt. Colonel SENIOR MEMBER

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.