Dismiss Notice
Welcome to IDF- Indian Defence Forum , register for free to join this friendly community of defence enthusiastic from around the world. Make your opinion heard and appreciated.

Proof that Modi's development image is a mere hype to cover his past sins

Discussion in 'National Politics' started by Kejriwal4PM, Nov 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kejriwal4PM

Kejriwal4PM 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

Lets have a factual debate on the figures and facts quoted in these blog entries:

Why dont I prefer Modi? Part 1: Development hype
    Why dont I prefer Modi? Part 2: Facts about his riots, murders and corruption

In short, Part-1 proves that his image as a mesiah of development is pure marketing hype, by quoting facts from his own GDP growth rates, Debt figures, Poverty reduction, literacy rate, human development indices etc.

Read the blog before arguing factually, and please dont post anything silly without reading it. The blog is not too long anyways.

Also, dont merely come up with a list of projects or figures of specific sector as counter arguments. When every state in India is developing, one would obviously come up with such sector-specific lists for almost every state. The GDP growth figures quoted in that blog encompasses all goods and services of all sectors, and is the best aggregate indicator of the economy. In any case, it is the same GDP figures that have been quoted by Modi's machinery, albeit with a twist as you will see in the first part of the blog.

And BTW, I am not pro-congress. I would be equally happy to see Sonia in jail for her misdeeds as much as anyone else.

Last edited: Nov 14, 2012
  2. Trendz

Trendz 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

3. Osiris

Osiris Major SENIOR MEMBER

welcome to the forum ..so you are a kejariwal (anti reservation ) ,bhushan (Kashmiri separatist ) supporter ....on topic it will take some time to read the blog then i will comment

4. Kejriwal4PM

I am not sure if you are laughing at Modi brigade's lameness or laughing as a proof of their low-intellect. If its former, I dont mind :tup: If its latter, try proving it otherwise for a change :LMAO:

5. Kejriwal4PM

Thanks for the welcome.

If you agree to call yourself a supporter of Vajpayee who
    (1) Was a traitor right from quit India movement, but instead lied about it and used it as a freedom fighter stand...
    (2) Who was hosting grand reception for a general who was plotting a war in our backyard that same moment...
    (3) Used bofors to come to power but shielded Sonia from CBI when he was in power and did nothing to the case...

then I agree to your labeling.

So, lets keep that aside and stick to a factual discussion on topic. Looking fwd!

6. Osiris

am not a Vajpayee supporter

1) on one hand they called quit India movement and on other hand they supported the GB in war ...statement from vajpeyee ( Rediff On The NeT: I did not betray Quit India movement, says Vajpayee ) do you have any proof to prove it wrong?

2) wrong info ....India never gave grand reception to Gen.Musharaf before Kargil war ,

3) do you or your leader have any proof for that

like your leader you are doing baseless allegations

7. Osiris

1) on one hand they called quit India movement and on other hand they supported the GB in war ...statement from vajpeyee ( Rediff On The NeT: I did not betray Quit India movement, says Vajpayee ) do you have any proof to prove it wrong?

2) wrong info ....India never gave grand reception to Gen.Musharaf before Kargil war ,

3) baseless allegation

8. Kejriwal4PM

Strange - my posts above were deleted! Anyway, let me repost:

Lets have a factual debate on this:

Why dont I prefer Modi? Part 1: Development hype
    Why dont I prefer Modi? Part 2: Facts about his riots, murders and corruption

Part-1 proves how every figure from Modi's own GDP growth rates to state debt to poverty figures to literacy rate to human development indices etc show that Modi's machinery has been using half-truths and naked lies to paint him as a development messiah to coverup his sins.

Please read the blog before arguing factually, and please dont post anything silly without reading it. The blog is not too long anyways.

Also dont merely come up with a list of projects or figures of specific sectors as counter arguments. When every state in India is developing, one would obviously come up with such lists for almost every state. The GDP growth figures quoted in that blog encompasses all goods and services of all sectors, and is a better aggregate indicator of the economy. In any case, it is the same GDP figures that have been quoted by Modi's PR machinery, albeit with a twist as you will see in the first part of the blog.

And BTW, I am not pro-congress. I would be equally happy to see Sonia in jail for her misdeeds as much as anyone else.

9. Osiris

1)statement from vajpeyee ( Rediff On The NeT: I did not betray Quit India movement, says Vajpayee ) do you have any proof to prove it wrong?

3) baseless allegation

1 person likes this.
  10. WMD

WMD Captain SENIOR MEMBER

u want Kejriwal to b next PM.
    but all ur post r against BJP leaders (current and past). but don't u think for Kejriwal to b next PM u have to defeat the incumbent Govt.
    i am neither a supporter of BJP nor of INC, not even a big fan of Mr. Kejriwal, but i personally think Rahul Gandhi will be our next pm.(will make sure not to vote him)

11. WMD

WMD Captain SENIOR MEMBER

put something showing the corruption of the current regime also.
    and BTW i am a supporter of Vajpayeeji and pls show some respect because in our country we respect our elders.

12. vstol jockey

vstol jockey Colonel MILITARY STRATEGIST

Country Flag:
    India
    First you ask Kejriwal to fight and win atleast one election in any state and than run it against all the problems created by center for 10 yrs. after that he can dream of bcoming our PM. A third rate IRS officer who swindled money in the name of NGO and used all political strings to stay posted in delhi only during his tenure as IRS officer and used Anna to create himself is now proving himself to be a clean man. 900 choohay kha kay billi haj ko chali.

5 people like this.
  13. Osiris

ok i visited your blog ,you compared data from four states and claims those states are better than Gujarat ,i agree with that ,but tell me how it refute modi's claims ,which claims of Modi u proved wrong?

Last edited: Nov 14, 2012
  14. vstol jockey

vstol jockey Colonel MILITARY STRATEGIST

Country Flag:
    India
    He is another guynextdoor here. Kejriwall has now made it a point to reach every agitation spot to get some air time. let him first declare his political party. He can't get recognition as a national party directly. and he has no following except for a few twittratti who walk with candles but seldom vote. Is there any state in India where they can say that they can win? Soon he too will be collecting money by giving election seats for money like BSP & SP.

2 people like this.
  15. Manmohan Yadav

Manmohan Yadav Brigadier STAR MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    Kejriwal for PM ???

Nice Joke :tup: :LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO:

Anyways Welcome to IDF :cheers:

1 person likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.