Dismiss Notice
Welcome to IDF- Indian Defence Forum , register for free to join this friendly community of defence enthusiastic from around the world. Make your opinion heard and appreciated.

Proof that Modi's development image is a mere hype to cover his past sins

Discussion in 'National Politics' started by Kejriwal4PM, Nov 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kejriwal4PM

Kejriwal4PM 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

Read my blog before you comment please. I have clearly mentioned this excuse of Modi's and why thats again a half-truth. Read my blog.

2. vstol jockey

vstol jockey Colonel MILITARY STRATEGIST

Country Flag:
    India
    The data I posted is an iceberg bcoz its about central grants for specific purposes. There are grants given to states which I stated earlier in which the states have to return only a part of it. In that data also Gujrat figures very low. 73% of GDP of J&K is funded by center. The figures for UP, Maharastra, AP & TN are also HIGH. But in case of Gujrat the proportion of central grants to the GDP is very very low. The figures which I posted when you challenged me were the figures for the direct funding provided to states by center and Gujrat does not figure in even top ten.
    It is nice to argue that Gujraaties are better people but why must we treat them as mules and donkies for states like UP? You guys tool up cases against Nitin Gaddhakari but can you do that against Mulayam and Mayawati? You will not do it as you are based in UP with sights on Delhi. You guys are as corrupt as the people you claim to expose. You say that congress and BJP are hand in glove, are you not hand in glove with BSP & SP? 2lakf crore PDS scam under Mulayam does not make you speak up?

3. Kejriwal4PM

The loans you state are already included in the debt figures I have quoted in my blog, and Guj's debt and debt/GDP ratios are already really high (not to mention the high interests/expenditure ratios). If you want central govt to loan more, I would be wary - Modi is already running a Ponzi scheme, or so it seems. For other central aids and taxes you talk about, like I showed above, the difference with TN is just 100cr per yer for aids and 1.3% of revenue receipts for central taxes. Similar numbers for Maharashtra (since its GDP and hence its contribution to center is also high).

As for PDS scam, you should follow IAC's and Kejriwal's tweets before you accuse. During Khurshid's expose, he clearly talked of SP and Congress collusion in CBI probes both in delhi and at farukkabad.

Last edited: Nov 16, 2012
    1 person likes this.
  4. kaykay

kaykay 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

you are being an ignorant person here.....what is excuse in that....Gujarat depts has tripled but at the same time Its GDP has rose by "more than 3 time".......so dept has come down in percentage of GDP.........and that is what matters...not the absolute term only.......here is the link....go read all of it and dont mislead people....
    Gujarat’s debt tripled in 10 yrs under Narendra Modi - India - DNA

@all members, this guy is misleading people by not telling the complete truth...so dont just trust his propaganda...

5. vstol jockey

Country Flag:
    India
    While searching for this data which I posted, I came across some more data which clearly shows that Gujrat is the most manufacturing based economy i.e Industrialised state. The growth of Gujrat dipped to 8% in 2008-2009 when the whole world was under recession. But it again picked up due to the growth in agriculture which was bcoz of Gujrat becoming power surplus state and irrigation improved alongwith Gujrat govt making special effort to boost agriculture. The economic growth of states like UP does not have this pronounced dip in their growth at that period of time as they are primarily agriculture based economies. That data clearly proves that Gujraaties are only 5% of India's population but account for 20% of all exports due to a strong industry & manufacture based economy. NAMO did a right balancing act to boost agriculture by providing electricity to villages+Industry and separating three phase supply used for agriculture+Industry from single phase used for domestic supply. The result is there for all to see. Gujrat spent 1200 crores to segregate these electrical supplies. But that money is well spent.

1 person likes this.
  6. kaykay

you are being an ignorant person here.....what is excuse in that....Gujarat depts has tripled but at the same time Its GDP has rose by "more than 3 time".......so dept has come down in percentage of GDP.........and that is what matters...not the absolute term only.......here is the link....go read all of it and dont mislead people....
    Gujarat’s debt tripled in 10 yrs under Narendra Modi - India - DNA

@all members, this guy is misleading people by not telling the complete truth...so dont just trust his propaganda...

7. vstol jockey

Country Flag:
    India
    This what I also argued that for a state growing at 10% a debt vs GSDP ratio of 25% is considered very healthy. But I do not know which kanyaputri pathshala our friend got educated in. he seems to have no knowledge of how the financial world works.

1 person likes this.
  8. Kejriwal4PM

If you read comment#17 above, I have clearly mentioned that, when almost all states are growing in India, you will find growth figures for one sector or the other. Thats why we go for aggregate economic indicators like GDP growth rates, and Modi doesnt come out very shining like I reported in my blog.

And people get pis*ed when I call then silly/stupid! :sigh: Why dont you read the blog befor eyou comment? I have clearly said why that excuse (I too quoted the same link) is a half-truth!

Firstly, Modi's debt/GDP is ~27%. Secondly, when the whole world is going through a recession, even 6% growth is incredible for India. But when compare it to 9% of china, you have agree that its not good. Same logic, my dear Watson. 27% is not bad, but not as good as 20%.

Last edited: Nov 16, 2012
  9. kaykay

dont mislead people again by diverting the topic.........
    As you were saying that gujarat debt has been tripled than why didn't you tell the complete truth that it has also increased its GDP by more than 3 times.....just tell me the answer and don't divert the topic.....and I went through your blog but sadly you have not considered any positive points...so for me that blog is useless and biased..so holds no credibility.......

10. vstol jockey

Country Flag:
    India
    A state capable of being able to draw more debt is an indicator that debtors have faith in it. No one lends to UP govt. thats why they need central grants. No other state has been able to issue bonds to raise finances from people. Only Gujrat did, Why??

1 person likes this.
  11. vstol jockey

Country Flag:
    India
    I know you have no nice answer to it so let me reply. People will buy bonds of any nation or state if they are sure that the nation/state is capable of giving them returns promised, that it is a stable and growing economy, that the funds generated will be used for stated purpose and lastly, that funds will not be swindled.
    People buying only Gujrat govt bonds under NAMO prove that they believe that they will get promised returns, that Gujrat under NAMO will continue to grow, that funds will help the targeted people and projects and that there is no corruption in Gujrat.
    Lastly these investors are his committed vote bank. What a political master stroke?

12. kaykay

very true brother.......but poor 'kejri' is just full of hatred and showing the bad parts(which are far lesser than better parts)....and thus he is biased just like his blogs.....if he would have considered the positive sides too than i would have taken him seriously but alas.....another thing I noticed that none of his posts are in other threads but only on modi releated thread.....

13. Kejriwal4PM

Haha. Nice try :D Rajastha, UP, W.Bengal and some other states have higher debt/GDP :D

If you read my blog, and didnt find it mentioned there that you should brush up reading comprehension skills first. Let @Vstol also say its not mentioned there and I will paste it from blog to here.

14. vstol jockey

Country Flag:
    India
    You know what is kanyaputri pathshala, a school for people born to unwed mothers in short Bas**rds.
    IAC has been disowned even by its father ANNA. How can anyone trust them.

2 people like this.
  15. BLEND

BLEND FULL MEMBER

Is this guy Advertising his Blog? I guess how many visitors he must have got by now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.