Dismiss Notice
Welcome to IDF- Indian Defence Forum , register for free to join this friendly community of defence enthusiastic from around the world. Make your opinion heard and appreciated.

Proof that Modi's development image is a mere hype to cover his past sins

Discussion in 'National Politics' started by Kejriwal4PM, Nov 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vstol jockey

vstol jockey Colonel MILITARY STRATEGIST

Country Flag:
    India
    That seems to be the case. I dont know how mods are taking it? Why dont they block him? he is milking data from this huge site for his own blogs and Mods are silent spectators.

2. kaykay

kaykay 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

probably his masters like dogvijay singh and kapil sibbal are paying him for his propaganda.......anyway I am going off now....gonna watch a good movie....will reply him afterwards may be tomorrow if he dare misleading people again.....

Anyway his propaganda busted..!!!

3. vstol jockey

vstol jockey Colonel MILITARY STRATEGIST

Country Flag:
    India
    @Tungugka, pls send the link to this entire thread to Gujrat BJP. Let them know what is going to be the game plan of anti NAMO forces and how to counter it.

4. Kejriwal4PM

Kejriwal4PM 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

Good. After having unsuccessfully tried the straightforward route of arguing factually, you have started trying the route of censorship and abuse.

5. tunguska

tunguska Major SENIOR MEMBER

Tomorrow it will be done. and will let you know for sure.

6. BLEND

BLEND FULL MEMBER

Yes, most of his statements are one sided and he cannot be believed to be a neutral source. So convincing him is not going to work. If this is a cheap advertising move then mods should ban this person or warn him not to refer to his blog instead provide credible and full data and not some purposely edited one.

7. Kejriwal4PM

It is beyond me how posting 65+ discussion comments and inviting the same set of people to re-read would be "cheap adv" when one could generate many more newer readers by a much cheaper option of hopping from one forum to another n posting much fewer comments!!

And its not some concocted piece - all sources are official and fully linked so that you can verify or construct your own factual counter-argument.

8. kaykay

sorry to answer you again brother 'kejriwal4PM' but as I asked you many times to add all good and bad apects of modi and gujarat in your blog and so far you have failed to do so.....you have just highlighted 3-4 issues in which gujarat has been lagging a bit(not much though)...and thus you have drawn your conclusion....there are posts in your blog which clearly indicate your anti-modi propaganda...example as you have said in your blog that Gujarat is leading in solar energy position but when it comes to wind energy it fades away........but the truth is gujarat is second in Indian states in wind energy production with 2900MW(out of total 2900MW, 2600MW is added in last 6 years in modi period ) after tamilnadu(6900MW)...I guess being second in wind energy is not bad either....is it?? Any genuine man would appreciate modi for this...and as you are talking about solar energy then within one year another 250MW plane is going to be start so total would be around 900-1000MW much more than any state....and further more.........besides how about posting a thred about gandhi family or chidambaram or sikh-riots????

Last edited: Nov 17, 2012
  9. Guynextdoor

Guynextdoor Lt. Colonel SENIOR MEMBER

I can't understand the kind of pot some peopel on our forum are smoking. One would imagine that if a guy is in a leadership position with the ability to change things, he'd be promoted. AK is definitely one of those people who is struggling for a better society. I can understand if people say, I don't think he's right for PM, but to attack and denigrate him just because his rise might go against the rise of anothe rman. Seriously...are some of you guys interested in making the country better or do you want to drag it down the sewers?

1 person likes this.
  10. kaykay

It was never against AK you see......but I was just trying to expose a anti-modi(only) propaganda......if real arvind kejriwal would have been there then he would have been exposing both congress and bjp.....but this very blogger guy was spreading his propaganda only against modi and thats the problem.......one question for you...did he accused any other congressi leader for simply any thing????...I have got no problem to see some modi being accused for something....besides just post his positive sides too........or simply go ahead with other congressi leaders too....and just put gujarat riots and sikh riots together and then we will decide......and so far he is failed to do so.....for me that guy is from some anti-modi group fundeb by congress.....and I have a reason to think like that.

1 person likes this.
  11. Sinchan

Sinchan Lieutenant FULL MEMBER

Wtf.??? I just replied to firemaster yesterday and only that answer trolled the whole thread.i apologize now please stop it.

12. Kejriwal4PM

Haha... You barely know me to say I like congress :D I hate Sonia, and I hate Modi.
    How many pro-congress people do you see on this forum or anywhere online? Its always Modi. Obviously, whoever has a stronger presence deserves the greatest response. @Guynextdoor was referring to derogatory remarks and name-calling of Kejriwal as kujliwal, kuttawal etc by many self-declared educated and pedigree class people on this very same thread. This shows that the Modi brigade is driven more by seeing a strong pro-hindu leader at the top than being driven by true development or institutional reforms. As for wind power, I will change what I said on my blog. But, like I have made it clear in my blog entry, that piece was to balance out the hugely popular image building exercise of Modi as a development Messiah. I wont even ask his entire state-funded machinery (US firm APCO is state funded) to change overnight - just ask Modi's website to include the negative facts from my blog and I will include his positive facts.

Last edited: Nov 17, 2012
  13. kaykay

good you admit your mistake and willing to rectify that in your blog....
    And regarding image building then let the people see both positive and negative aspects and decide....
    And if you are talking about modi's website then let the congress bash him because for me kejriwal is a neutral person who exposes both BJP as well as Congress......anyway I am a common man and I just left a message in modi's blog to include his failures too as well as twitted....and simply suggest you to add his achievements too in your blog.....case closed.

14. rcscwc

rcscwc Major SENIOR MEMBER

Plus he forgets that Gujarat is electricity surplus and earns about 2000 crore by selling it other states.

Kejriwal, don't Modi's wind mills kill birds. Is Modi a bird killer?

2 people like this.
  15. Kejriwal4PM

I had already addressed that sham of "surplus" in my blog.

If your bird and windmill example is to belittle his complicity in killing of human lives, then I think it is an utterly disgusting state of mentality of Modi and his brigade of supporters.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.