Dismiss Notice
Welcome to IDF- Indian Defence Forum , register for free to join this friendly community of defence enthusiastic from around the world. Make your opinion heard and appreciated.

Proof that Modi's development image is a mere hype to cover his past sins

Discussion in 'National Politics' started by Kejriwal4PM, Nov 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kejriwal4PM

Kejriwal4PM 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

I have merely collected facts - the census 2011 survey response and Meera Sanyal's links are provided in my blog for your own cross-verification.

2. kaykay

kaykay 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

here is wikipedia...gujarat is the only state which is 100% electrified......now stop bashing even good things......and stop your double standard on modi....you are exposed here...!!..no one gonna give a damn about what you say as all that would be purely propaganda as you are a anti-modi person and a double standard one.......and yes whether people use electricity or not is not modi's problem.....they are free to use it or some other source.

Last edited: Nov 18, 2012
  3. Kejriwal4PM

Why wiki? I myself have quoted an official link for 100% electrification (in my blog). But I have also pointed out why thats not the same as 24x7 or surplus power.

4. kaykay

well she just visited but matter of fact is I live there....and went to many villages...I know more than any of you about reality and reality is everybody gets 24 hours electricity in Gujarat.....In vadodara I swear to god that I don't remember when the current was gone....may be in september on some date for 10-15 minutes.........and I swear to god on that....

5. kaykay

London, August 27: A new report by the Stockholm
    International
    Water Institute (SIWI) has commended the Jyotigram
    Yojana, launched by the Gujarat Government in 2003 that provides 24-hour power supply to villages in the State. The report, titled Feeding a Thirsty World: Challenges and Opportunities for a Water and Food Secure Future, has been published as the institute’s input for the ongoing 2012 World Water Week in Stockholm from August 26 to 31. Gujarat’s rural electrification provides a remarkable learning opportunity to other nations and Indian states. Load shedding and power failures are bygone days in Gujarat and unlike any other state Gujarat now provides uninterrupted power supply with no power cuts. Jyotigram yojana is abrainchild of Chief Minister Narendra Modi. The government has successfully lit the homes with the implementation of Jyotigram Project of 3 phase, 24×7 uninterrupted power supply to all 18,742 villages of Gujarat as well as over 9680 suburbs attached to these villages. This single project brought revolutionary change in the lifestyles and economic pattern of rural Gujarat. Migration of rural to urban is significantly reduced and a new ‘rurban’ (rural+urban) is shaping up. The time bound implementation of the project in 30 months makes Gujarat, the first state in India to achieve 100% electrification in households, commercial establishments and educational institutes across cities and villages in Gujarat. The report mentions achievements of the Jyotigram Yojana, launched by the Narendra Modi- Government in September 2003, while warning about water scarcity and its impact on food production for the estimated global population of 9 billion by 2050. By then, the report says, there will not be enough water to produce enough food. The report says, “In trying to solve water problems, we often look for ‘optimal’ solutions emanating from our disciplinary or sectoral perspectives. However, holding out for the best often means we miss other opportunities for positive change as the case of Gujarat, India shows.†Recalling the power-deficit situation before the Jyotigram Yojana was launched, the report notes the situation has now changed across rural Gujarat. The report says that the Yojana’s alternative approach “diverges from the textbook optimum and embraces the electricity subsidies as a strategyâ€. “Under the programme, rural Gujarat has been completely rewired. Villages are given 24-hour, three-phase power supply for domestic uses, in schools, hospitals, and village industries, all at metered rates,†the report says. It adds, “The Jyotigram scheme has now radically improved the quality of village life, spurred non- farm economic enterprises, and halved the power subsidy in agriculture. The solution may not be perfect, but it has proved to be implementable and it has brought substantial improvement in and outside the water sector“. Gujarat Government split the agriculture power supply chain from the domestic and industrial power chain. It constructed a whole new parallel system to feed and monitor electricity to agriculture. As a result, the Government began to intelligently ration power supply to farmers. Farmers now receive 8 hours of guaranteed voltage and timings while they previously received 13-14 hours of irregular and unreliable supply. Jyotigram has been a gift throughout. Jyotigram has been catalyst for socio-economic and educational revolution. It is only due the political will and Government’s commitment to empower its people. Rather than viewing subsidies as a default component, the Jyotigram Scheme focuses on providing rationally managed subsidies where needed, and pricing where possible, the report says, and notes that farmers operating tube-wells continue to receive free electricity, but for 8 hours, rather than 24 hours and, “importantly for the satisfaction of farmers, on a pre-announced schedule designed to meet their peak demands.â€

Welcome to News Bharati

6. BLEND

BLEND FULL MEMBER

Kejriwal4PM ran away??
    Actualy what i doesnt like in him is his one sided discussion and in every post he talks about his blog it seems an advertising move.

1 person likes this.
  7. kaykay

yeah besides probably he has gone to collect some more modi bashing contents for his propaganda against modi.....while not a single worlds for any other leader.....but he is exposed now!!

8. Trendz

Trendz 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

Read TOI and IBN
    Why should i read all the shit's you linked ??

9. kaykay

and again as kejriwal4PM bash modi for the riots I would like mr. kejriwal4pm to open a blog on 'Hashimpura massacre' whose responsible is non but P Chidambaram.........

Hashimpura massacre and PC

10. Kejriwal4PM

Did you visit those villages that meera sanyal referred to? Did you visit all households in all villages like census 2011 covered? And what data source is that swedish report based on?

Good find on Hasimpura. Will include it in my blog!

Last edited: Nov 19, 2012
  11. vstol jockey

vstol jockey Colonel MILITARY STRATEGIST

Country Flag:
    India
    Congratulations KayKay. You have been awarded Nobel prize as your article will now become part of the Holy Bible of idiots of this world.

12. Firemaster

Firemaster Captain STAR MEMBER

For these kind of Pigss We need Modiji
    Why Kejriwal Don't speak against these Pigss.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2014
  13. vstol jockey

Country Flag:
    India
    The reason is simple, this guy is a secularist while NAMO is muslim killer as per these guys. He also called Balasaheb bent upon dividing India. All members must notice the true colors of IAC now. Their economic policy, their silence on issues of national importance and highly communal agaenda. IAC is walking down the same road as congress.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2014
    1 person likes this.
  14. Firemaster

Firemaster Captain STAR MEMBER

When My classmate do ask me why I prefer Modiji over Kejriwal, my answer to them is I want development,which only Modiji can bring. Kejriwal betrayed his own teammate Annaji, He will betray us.

15. vstol jockey

Country Flag:
    India
    I have repeatedly asked people on this forum as to why they oppose hindutva? We are a 84% hindu nation and secular. Can they guarantee that we will ramain secular if muslims become more than 50% of population? Safety and security of all minorities can only be guaranteed by Hindutva and nothing else.

1 person likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.