Dismiss Notice
Welcome to IDF- Indian Defence Forum , register for free to join this friendly community of defence enthusiastic from around the world. Make your opinion heard and appreciated.

Proof that Modi's development image is a mere hype to cover his past sins

Discussion in 'National Politics' started by Kejriwal4PM, Nov 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Firemaster

Firemaster Captain STAR MEMBER

Sometimes I feel that our constitution is sh!t and needed to be replaced by a new one in which development and security of nation and its values must be top priority.
    No Muslim appeasement. Ideal secularism is just a myth.

2. grond

grond Captain SENIOR MEMBER

I think this guy has a point ... Whenever someone asks a statistic you say refer my blog , like a college professor... But still my point was if your wish was to promote kejriwals campaign then you should prove why kejriwal is the better canidate compared to modi (by far the most popular canidate) and Rahul Gandhi( by far the second most popular canidate) instaed of coming here and launching a smear campaign against modi ..... IMHO it puts you no better than the shiv sainiks that you hate so much ....

3. tunguska

tunguska Major SENIOR MEMBER

Yes I have visited those places which meera sanyal is mentioning as it is soil in which I had taken my first breath means Mehsana district of North Gujarat. And I can challenge you that every village in mehasana has 24 hour electricity now days with better irrigation facility for agriculture which was not the case before 15 year ago. Meera sanyal did mention this thing in her blog but you are conveniently not putting this link. Further you did not mention which meera sanyal had mentioned that village culture is so much conservative despite that 30% of women have mobile phone connectivity , better agriculture facility etc.

I have visited the Megraj village also which meera sanyal is talking about. Regarding Megraj , it is in sabarkhatha district with main city is himmatnagar. Let me tell you Megraj is tribal area like dang district.Government has spent so much money for their empowerment but it will take time. But Megraj has good road and electricity facilities , transportation connectivity to the nearly all Gujarat main cities.

Again seriously dude , you are just representing the one side of story not all. This thing has exposed you having the double standard. You need to do serious retrospection.

Last edited: Nov 19, 2012
    3 people like this.
  4. kaykay

kaykay 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

don't know whom to believe....your blogs or our former president kalam sahab.......

oneindia.in/news/2006/11/11/kalam-dedicates-gujarats-jyotigram-yojana-to-nation-1163345577.html
    or

articles.economictimes.indiatimes.c...interrupted-power-villages-champaner-pavagadh

5. Manmohan Yadav

Manmohan Yadav Brigadier STAR MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    True, i dont want a Islamic Republic of India
    Secular India is more than enough for me.

6. tunguska

tunguska Major SENIOR MEMBER

We just need to believe in his blog which is only holy piece and other are shit. Further he will say who is Kalamji? He will not believe in what Dr.Kalamji is saying. In fact he will not believe in my post also , i am visiting those places frequently since my childhood and I can defy that i have visited those place more times than Meera sanyal.

@kejriwalforPM , first of all , you need to visit those places and why to rely on other. Let me ask you – which part of the Gujarat you have visited? We will definitely do the debate about that place from any POV like electricity , poverty or any.

7. kaykay

exactly.....I found another blog which can answer many of his questions though and reveal some interesting facts on Gujarat.......here it is..

Gujarat

1 person likes this.
  8. Kejriwal4PM

Kejriwal4PM 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

So, it is your word against Meera Sanyal's, and readers can decide whom they want to trust. I have provided a link to her blog from mine (see signature).

Yes, I am biased and telling only one side. Let Modi's websites tell the other side, and I will do the same too.

@Kaykay: Like I have said many times (here, and in my blog in my signature below), 100% electrification and 24hr electricity are different. Even Tamilnadu was 100% electrified some 2decades back.

9. vstol jockey

vstol jockey Colonel MILITARY STRATEGIST

Country Flag:
    India
    Tunguska is born and brought in that area and he still lives there. Do you think that your blogger knows better than him?

10. Kejriwal4PM

Now, the real reason to support Modi is coming out. What a shame that such religious bigoted people had been in armed forces! Tell your pea-sized brain that not being hindutva doesnt mean being islamic.

11. Marqueur

Marqueur Peaceful Silence ELITE MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    it your pea-sized brain that doesn't understand that Pro-Modi not necessarily means Anti Kejriwal ... we dont believe what ever u post in this forum or ur blog ... u have lost credibility ... go find some other forum ... PLEASE :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

12. Kejriwal4PM

Ah I see, then your mustard-sized brain thinks kejriwal being called derogatorily (like kujliwal, kuttawal etc) by modi-brigade here, are in support of kejriwal?

13. Marqueur

Marqueur Peaceful Silence ELITE MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India

u brainless slug ... the insult was directed towards u ... A$$HOLE ... and because of YOU MoFo many have lost respect for the real Kejriwal ...

14. kaykay

well man TamilNadu is 100% electrified..true but still only 88% of their households are electrified unlike Gujarat where 100% houses are electrified......there's a difference between 100% electrification of some village and all households......and you should know that in Gujarat 24*7 supply through every villages has been achieved by jyotigram programe..here I wasn't talking about just 100% electrification of villages but also about 24 hours unerrupted supply...........

15. vstol jockey

vstol jockey Colonel MILITARY STRATEGIST

Country Flag:
    India
    Now I can drag you to court for contemt of SC. Please read the SC judgement regarding the meaning of Hindutva. Being from Armed forces I have respect for every Institution of India and specially in India.
    In a judgment delivered in 1995, the Supreme Court of India ruled that "Ordinarily, Hindutva is understood as a way of life or a state of mind and is not to be equated with or understood as religious Hindu fundamentalism... it is a fallacy and an error of law to proceed on the assumption... that the use of words Hindutva or Hinduism per se depicts an attitude hostile to all persons practising any religion other than the Hindu religion... It may well be that these words are used in a speech to promote secularism or to emphasise the way of life of the Indian people and the Indian culture or ethos, or to criticise the policy of any political party as discriminatory or intolerant.

Hindutva - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Here is the complete judgement for idiots who called me pea brained. Pls read you moron.
    Welcome to newsanalysisindia.com SUPREME COURT ON HINDU HINDUTVA AND HINDUISM
    some more for your idiotic mind. My religion is Sanatan Dharma and my way of life is hinduism.
    Supreme court judgement on the term HINDU. | Philosophy Blog on Speakingtree.in
    You please stop tarnishing our temples of democracy or I will see to it that you are sent behind bars.

2 people like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.