Dismiss Notice
Welcome to IDF- Indian Defence Forum , register for free to join this friendly community of defence enthusiastic from around the world. Make your opinion heard and appreciated.

Proof that Modi's development image is a mere hype to cover his past sins

Discussion in 'National Politics' started by Kejriwal4PM, Nov 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vstol jockey

vstol jockey Colonel MILITARY STRATEGIST

Country Flag:
    India
    Every Indian is a Hindu as it is a word to identify people of a part of land on earth. after that we are sanatani, Muslim, Christian, Sikh or any other. hindutva is a way of life of these people. islam came to India nearly same time as in Arab but no one forced any of those traders to convert to sanatan Dharma. This is hindu way of life.

4 people like this.
  2. tunguska

tunguska Major SENIOR MEMBER

You do not have any defence left. And yes those are my words. I am not paid member of any organization or driven by any propoganda.Whatever thing I am seeing and witnessing that I am describing to the fellow countrymen.

Further i stand by my post as I know my born place better than you. Now i am living in City but I frequently visit my village (recently in diwali, I was there in my village for 4 days). I have farming land in my village and two big houses. Those facilities are there and you will be more surprise to hear that most of villages in Mehsana have Mineral water plant in order to provide the safe drinking water at INR 3.00 / 20 Litre per day. Show me such kind of villages anywhere in INDIA. You will not find this information anywhere in media or blog.

I always appreciate the good thing done by anyone. And definitely in Modi regime, this kind of development has been happened and no one can deny it. Definitely there are issue in Gujarat which have not been taken care yet by modi government but you are not aware of those issue.

Regarding electricity -24 hour electricity is there in villages. If you do not believe then go and visit the villages first and spend some time. And I am sure you will find more things related to development than this.

2 people like this.
  3. vstol jockey

Country Flag:
    India
    he might give you another nobel by saying that he will include your post in his blog.
    First IAC insulted politicians, than Indian parliament and now they have insulted even SC of India by referring to Hindutva as religious bigotary. i only posted what SC stated in its judgement, he also insulted Indian armed forces by calling me a religious bigot.
    every member here has read my posts on religious matters and can anyone say here that I am a religious bigot or religious fundamentalist?

1 person likes this.
  4. kaykay

kaykay 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

aare vistol sir no need to be serious on him as he is a nut case and his sole purpose seems to me here is to spread his anti-modi propaganda......but look at the bright side he has been exposed.....he is here on this forum just to talk anti-modi.....or anti-balasaheb thackray......

5. tunguska

Sir , He forgot that Indian armed forces are most secular in the world. You are not any kind of religious bigot & Further what is wrong in supporting the Hinduism if you are Hindu. For supporting the religion in which i borne, I do not need any judgment reference from SC. He is the biggest bigot here and He is alredy showing his stupidity by not giving you the reply on your post no 22 and also on various point which you did mentioned.

6. kaykay

7. Kejriwal4PM

Kejriwal4PM 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

True, but it is the way of life of your (modi-brigade) kind of people that is religious bigotry. The kind who wants to give power to a person who was complicit in communal riots and a party whose main plank was bulldozing masjid and building ram temple there.

8. Kejriwal4PM

haha... DUmba$$ like your pic! :D I dont care where he gets his funds from. But where were Modi and other top BJP leaders hiding when media wanted their opinion on reliance frauds exposed? :))

9. tunguska

If we support modi which you do not like means we are modi brigade. Again i warn you - do not use this word Modi brigade and modi propoganda team. And i knew you were come back on the point of riots and communal as you do not have defence left. Do you know history of riots in Ahmedabad? How many hindu have been killed in previous riots?

10. vstol jockey

Country Flag:
    India
    you need to read and educate yourself about Babri issue also. babur ordered construction on the site of a masjid by demolishing a temple considered Ram janam Bhumi and they cud never build a masjid thr as it used to crash every night on its own. he than created Sita Ki rasoi and allowed Hindus to pray thr. its all part of babrinama. pls read that. this issue was never resolved in history. Hindus repeatedly attacked that area to reclaim it and the land changed hands many times.
    Even the excavation done by ASI found solid evidence of a temple which existed prior to Ashokan empire. Even the muslim jude who passed the judement accepted that the debris of babri had material of earlier hindu temple in it.
    regarding NAMO you have nothing else but accusations. first prove that your evidence is admissible in court and if you can't do that than STFU.

Last edited: Nov 19, 2012
    2 people like this.
  11. kaykay

hahahhaha....look the vast support for IAC in gujarat....only 40 people attended their sabha in rajkot while 150 in vadodara......

"In last one month, IAC had attempted two public
    meetings in the state, which is going to polls in
    December but the attendance it registered was very sparse. “In Rajkot we could assemble only 40 people, while in Vadodara only 150 people attended the sabha. It shows we are losing grounds here,” convenor of these two meetings said.

Little support for Arvind Kejriwal in Gujarat - India - DNA

looks Gujaratis are with NaMo...do I need to say more.???

12. Kejriwal4PM

Sure, follow your "secular hindutva" policy of demolishing places of worship of other religions. Suits the bigoted hypocrite that you are!

@tunguska: Sure, chief minister Modi was right in being complicit with the rioters of 2002 because many hindus were killed before his time. I think you are right in rewarding him with PM chair for such selfless acts!

@kaykay: Thats pretty good news. Keep Modi within gujrat itself!

13. kaykay

well your obsession with BJP and modi says it all....you are a paid blogger of kangressi brigade just like chinese 50 cents army......regarding modi..well look man whereever you go,you'll experience failure spreading your anti-modi propaganda because people know him well at they are not fool......you don't believe??..you are free to check on other forums too...lolz

14. Kejriwal4PM

Modi's vote shares have been falling even within gujarat :D

15. tunguska

Yes we will follow our Secular hindutva policy. And what is wrong in that.

Which kind of complicit fact during riot? Do not ask me to refer your blog. As I have already debunked your claim at other place and do not want to repeat again. He is here on Gujarat on name of development, prosperity among the all religion with futuristic policy.

Who are you to tell us to keep modi within Gujarat? People of INDIA love him. It all about what public matter not your one sided blog.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.